GUJCET stands for Gujarat Common Entrance Test and is a state level entrance examination which is organized each year by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board or GSHSEB. This state-level admission test is conducted with the purpose of granting admission into the Engineering and Pharma courses in different institutions and universities in the state of Gujarat. GUJCET 2024 Application Form will be released in the last week of April 2024.
All those who wish to get admission, they need to first apply for the entrance test via the official website of Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board. Before applying, one needs to check his/ her eligibility criteria mentioned in the information brochure on the official website of GSHSEB.
GUJCET 2024 Highlights
|Exam Conducting Organization||Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB)|
|Exam Name||Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) 2024|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Courses Offered||Engineering, Pharmacy|
|Category||Common Entrance Exam|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||Offline Mode|
GUJCET 2024 Important Dates
|Release of GUJCET Application Form 2024||Last week of January 2024|
|Last date to submit the application form||Second week of February 2024|
|GUJCET Admit card 2024 release date||Second week of April 2024|
|Form correction facility availability date||Third week of April 2024|
|GUJCET Exam date 2024||Third week of April 2024|
|Release of Answer Key||Last week of April 2024|
|Last date to challenge answer key||Last week of April 2024|
|Announcement of Result||Second week of May 2024|
|Facility to collect OMR sheet||Third week of May Fourth week of May 2024|
|Counselling registration||Last week of May to Third week of October 2024|
Candidates who wish to appear and apply must make sure to fulfil the minimum eligibility condition required for appearing in GUJCET Exam and its admission process. Candidates who fail to satisfy the GUJCET eligibility criteria 2024 will not be considered for admission. Read the basic eligibility criteria below:
- Candidates should be Indian in nationality and possess a Gujarat state domicile.
- The age of the candidates must not be less than 17 years as on the date of admission.
- Candidates who have passed or appearing in 10+2 exam or any equivalent exam from a recognized Board are eligible to appear for the entrance test.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to secure at least 45% (40% for reserved category candidates) in Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as the main subject or any equivalent exam.
GUJCET 2024 Application Form
- The Application form will only be provided through online mode, therefore no other mode is for the submission of application form will be entertained by the authorities.
- Candidates will have to first complete the registration by registering themselves for the examination from the last week of January to Second week of February 2024.
- Entrants must fill up the complete application form very carefully as the authority will not offer any correction facility later on.
- Candidates have to submit the various details in the registration form for instance Personal, Educational and documents in the application form.
- The details filled by candidates in the application form must be true and original as any alteration in the details could lead to the rejection of application form.
- Apart from the filling process, they will also be required to upload various documents according to the specifications in the application form.
- Candidates must submit their application form on or before the prescribed date for submission, as no application form will be accepted after the last prescribed date.
- Each category candidate has to make the payment of the Application Fee i.e. Rs. 300/-.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application charges through approved method of both online and offline mode.
- The exam will be conducted in written paper i.e. no online examination will be there.
- Students will have to follow Gujarati/ Hindi/ English to write their exam.
- A total of 120 questions will be there in GUJCET. Each subject will hold a total of 40 questions.
- A total duration of 3 hours will be assigned to complete the paper.
- For engineering courses, students have to answer questions related to Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects whereas pharmacy questions will be from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology subjects.
- The entire exam will be conducted for 120 marks.
- For every correct answer, the authorities will grant 1 mark and for each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will get deducted.
Results will be released by the second week of May 2024. Authorities will declare the outcome of the candidates in online mode i.e. only through the official web site of the exam conducting board. Applicants ought to log in to the official website of the board by entering the application number and password. We urge the candidates to download the result from the website of the board and keep a few printouts of the same for further usage.