Haryana ITI 2023: The complete admission process of Haryana ITI is regulated or managed by the Department of Skill Development and Industrial Training, Haryana. Candidates are required to get the qualifying marks for getting admission into private and government ITI colleges of Haryana. Admission to ITI colleges of Haryana will be done on a merit basis for ITI courses. Candidates will be offered engineering and non-engineering ITI trades.
In other words, admission will be offered to various ITI courses in the government and private ITI colleges situated in Haryana state. The candidates will only be provided admission on the basis of their qualifying scores. With the help of this article, the interested applicants can gather all the information regarding Haryana ITI Admission 2023.
Haryana ITI Admission 2023 Details
|Admission for||ITI Courses|
|Admission regulating Authority||Department of Skill Development and Industrial Training, Haryana|
|Frequency of Admission||Once a year|
|Category||Haryana ITI Admission 2023|
|Courses offered||ITI courses in various trades|
|Qualification||8th/ 10th passed|
Haryana ITI 2023 Important dates
|Online registration begins from||Last week of June 2023|
|Online registration closes on||2nd week of July 2023|
|1st round seat allotment||2nd week of July 2023|
|Reporting at the allotted college||2nd week of July 2023|
|Vacant seats for 2nd round||2nd week of July 2023|
|Choice filling process||3rd week of July 2023|
|2nd round seat allotment||3rd week of July 2023|
|Reporting for 2nd round||4th week of July 2023|
|3rd round vacant seats||2nd week of August 2023|
|Choice filling procedure||2nd week of August 2023|
|3rd round seat allotment||2nd week of August 2023|
|3rd round reporting at college||3rd week of August 2023|
|Vacant seat counseling||3rd week of August 2023|
- Indian citizens are eligible to apply for Haryana ITI.
- Applicant must hold a domicile of Haryana state.
- The applicant’s age must be of 14 years of age. However, there will be no upper age criteria.
- Candidate must have completed class 8th and 10th from any recognized board.
- Appearing candidates in class 8th or 10th can apply too.
Haryana ITI 2023 Application Form
- Candidates will be able to fill out the application form via the official website of the concerned authority i.e. www.itiharyana.gov.in.
- The application form will be out in the last week of June 2023.
- While registering, candidates have to check and then apply as per the eligibility criteria.
- Students have to enter their basic details including educational details, personal details, address, etc. in the registration form.
- Make sure to not leave any field blank.
- On the other hand, upload all your essential documents that include passport size photographs, relevant mark sheets, DOB certificates, category certificates, etc.
- Candidates are required to attest documents in the form of a specific size.
- Now, you will have to pay the application charges using a bank credit card, debit card, and internet banking.
- Candidates are advised to re-check all the entered details in the application form before submitting it as a form with wrong details will lead to rejection.
- At last, candidates must also take the printout of the duly filled application along with the fee receipt. It can be useful during counseling.
|General/OBC category||Rs. 100/-|
|SC/ST category||Rs. 50/-|
Note- The application fee will not be refunded or transferred under any circumstances. Also, female candidates are exempted from the application fee.
Haryana ITI Merit List
- The merit list of Haryana ITI Admission will be uploaded on the official website of Haryana ITI.
- Only those students will be able to view the merit list who has successfully submitted the application form.
- Applicants can check the first merit list in the second week of July 2023.
- Based on the merit list, candidates will be further called for counseling and document verification process.
Haryana ITI Admission Process
- The Department of Skill Development and Industrial Training, Haryana will prepare and release the merit list for the applicants.
- The department will prepare the merit list on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in the qualifying exam.
- Haryana ITI merit list will contain the names of the shortlisted candidates for the Haryana ITI counseling procedure.
- The officials of the department will invite the selected candidates for the counseling process and seat allotment.
- Only those candidates will be called for counseling whose names will be mentioned in the merit list.
- Once the distribution of seats is completed, the candidates are required to download their allotment letter and visit the allotted institute to complete the remaining admission formalities.
- The eligibility and documents of the candidates will be verified. Therefore, candidates are required to carry their documents in original and photocopy form at the time of reporting for admission.
- They also need to make the payment of the hostel fee, tuition fee or other applicable fees during admission time.
- In case, candidates fail to complete these procedures within the stipulated time, they will forfeit their seats and lose their candidature.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: What is the basis of admission to Haryana ITI colleges?
Ans. Candidates have to get the qualifying marks in class 8th/10th to get admission to Haryana ITI colleges.
Question: What are the registration charges for filling Haryana ITI Application form 2023?
Ans. The registration charges for General and OBC category candidates need to pay Rs. 100/- whereas reserved categories will have to pay Rs. 50/- as the application charges. Moreover, female candidates will not have to pay any charges.
Question: When will Haryana ITI begin its online registration process in 2023?
Ans. In the last week of June 2023.
Question: What is the last date to register for Haryana ITI 2023?
Ans. 2nd week of July 2023.
Question: What is the official website to apply for Haryana ITI 2023?
Ans. The official website is www.itiharyana.gov.in.