Gujarat ITI Admission 2023: The Directorate of Employment and Training (DET) manages the ITI admission process in Gujarat. The admission process is organized at the state level every year. Through this admission process, interested candidates will be admitted to various trades of ITI in the field of engineering and non-engineering. Students will be able to get admission to various government and private ITI colleges in Gujarat state. The authority does not conduct any separate entrance examination for admission to ITI courses. The basis of admission is through merit only. Candidates who wish to take admission in Gujarat ITI colleges must apply online. We have listed all other important details such as important dates, eligibility criteria, application form, admission process, etc. Must check out the entire article in the post below.
Gujarat ITI Admission 2023 Highlights
|Admission Process||Gujarat ITI Admission 2023|
|Conducting body||Directorate of Employment & Training (DET), Gujarat|
|Level of Exam||State level|
|Selection criteria||Merit Basis|
|Admission into||ITI Courses|
Gujarat ITI Admission 2023 Important Dates
|The online application process begins||1st week of June 2023|
|Final date to register||Last week of June 2023|
|Deadline of paying the fee||Last week of June 2023|
|Tentative rank list releases||2nd week of July 2023|
|Merit list releases||3rd week of July 2023|
|Interview and admission process||July 2023|
|Commencement of classes||August 2023|
- Nationality: Only Indian national candidates can apply for Gujarat ITI.
- Domicile: Candidates must hold a domicile in Gujarat state.
- Age Limit: The minimum age to apply must be 14 years. There will be no upper age limit criteria to apply for Gujarat ITI.
- Academic Qualification: Applicants must have studied the 10th or 12th class examination or its equivalent from any recognized board.
- Appearing: Those candidates who are appearing in their 10th/ 12th class examination are eligible too.
Gujarat ITI 2023 Application Form
- The Directorate of Employment and Training (DET), Gujarat releases the application form on its official website.
- Interested candidates have to check the eligibility norms first before applying for Gujarat ITI.
- Applicants must ensure to submit the application form with the fee before the last date.
- Candidates have to provide their correct details such as name, father’s name, date of birth, id, address, communication details, academic details, etc.
- Attest your scanned photograph and signature in JPEG Format.
- Also, upload your mark sheets as per the given formats.
- Applicants should make sure to submit the application form with correct details as no correction facility will be provide further to the candidates.
- Pay the application charges through credit card, debit card, and internet banking.
- No offline mode is there to complete fee payment.
- The application fee is Rs. 50/- for all the categories.
- The fee will not be returned or refunded in any circumstances.
- Keep a copy of the confirmation page with yourself for future use.
Gujarat ITI Merit List
- The Directorate of Employment and Training (DET), Gujarat will prepare and publish the merit list in pdf format through online mode.
- DET will prepare and release various merit lists including SC/ ST merit list, merit list for women, common merit, merit list for EWS, and socially backward class.
- Only those candidates whose name appears on the merit list will be able eligible to attend the counseling round.
Gujarat ITI Admission Procedure
- The admission procedure of Gujarat ITI will be done on the basis of many steps like registration, filling out the registration form, fee payment, etc.
- Based on the candidate’s marks in the qualifying examination 10th or 12th class, he/ she will be shortlisted.
- After all this process, DET will publish the merit list on its official website.
- Candidates who will have their names on the merit list can attend the counseling rounds.
- Candidates will be allotted seats on a merit basis only.
- They will be given options to fill their choices of course and college in the counseling round.
- The candidate’s final selection will be done on their document verification, merit list, and performance in the interview.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: What is the basis of admission to Gujarat ITI colleges?
Ans. Candidates have to pass class 10th or 12th to get admission to Gujarat ITI colleges.
Question: What are the registration charges for filling Gujarat ITI Application form 2023?
Ans. The registration charges are the same for all the categories i.e. Rs. 50/-
Question: When will Gujarat ITI begin its online registration process in 2023?
Ans. In the first week of June 2023.
Question: What is the official web portal to apply for Gujarat ITI Admission 2023?
Ans. The official website is www.itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in.
Question: Who organizes the admission process for Gujarat ITI 2023?
Ans. The Directorate of Employment and Training (DET), Gujarat regulates the admission process for Gujarat ITI 2023.