Highest Paid Foreign Languages: Nowadays, learning a foreign language can help a person in various means. In today’s scenario, there are many students and professionals who are showing their interest in learning foreign languages. As the demands for learning foreign languages is increasing, there are many foreign language learning companies and online e-learning platforms who are offering various language courses.
It can be surprising, but there are several high-paying foreign language jobs in India that can make an individual’s future bright. Learning a foreign language is now considered as a full-time career opportunity in India and that too in abroad. A foreign language is very beneficial in all aspects of life such as Job, Business, Travel, Education, Social, and more. In the article below, we have provided a complete list of Highest Paid Foreign Languages. Scroll down the post to know more regarding the same.
Chinese language is considered as one of the most highest-paying language in India. Those who speak Chinese language are offered attractive salaries in different sectors in India. Besides this, learning this course is also very beneficial in various other Chinese-speaking countries. Since the economy of China has a huge impact on the world economy, there are vast career options is available in Chinese multinational companies.
If you wish to learn a second language, Chinese must be the best choice for you in India and in Chinese speaking countries.
French is considered as the official language of 29 countries, which is why it is termed as one of the best foreign languages to learn. For French- speakers, there are innumerable benefits associated with the French language. There is very high demand for French speakers in various industries such as IT companies, BPO, academic, automotive, retail, hospitality, travel, fashion, advertising and export firms in India. French has always been a top choice among students, both at school and university level. French language is similar to English language as it contributes more than 50% of original words to the English, so Indians are attracted towards French language so much as it becomes relatively easier to learn. The average salary in India for a French translator is ₹482,154.
- Native Speakers: 80 Million
- Non-native Speakers: 153 Million
- Official Language in: France, Monaco, Seychelles, Vanuatu, Luxembourg, Comoros, Equatorial Guinea, Djibouti, Gabon, Republic of the Congo, Central African Republic, Switzerland, Togo, Haiti, Benin, Burundi, Belgium, Rwanda, Guinea, Chad, Senegal, Mali, Burkina Faso, Niger, Ivory Coast, Cameroon, Madagascar, Canada and the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Unofficially Spoken in: Vietnam, Tunisia, Saint- Lucia, Romania, Moldova, Mauritius, Mauritania, Macedonia, moroccoa, lebanon, Laos, Greece, Egypt, Dominica, Cape Verde, Cambodia, Bulgaria, Algeria, Albania and Andorra.
English is known to be the largest language as it has the largest number of speakers. Additionally its is the third most spoken native language all over the world. English is the most widely learned second language and it is declared 0r considered as the official languages in almost 67 sovereign countries.
As per the data, there are more than 2 billion speakers of English. Therefore, one can learn online English as a foreign language. It is most commonly spoken in the United Kingdom, South Asia, Africa, some areas of the Caribbean, New Zealand, Ireland, Australia, Canada, and the United States. English is one of the highest-paying foreign languages in the world that offers jobs in countless departments. As the English language is spoken in various different countries, people all over the world decide to study it as a second language. Proficiency in speaking and writing in English is very necessary for business and personal purposes.
- Native Speakers: 360-400 Million
- Non-native Speakers: 600-700 Million
- Official Language in the United States of America, United Kingdom, New Zealand, Canada, Australia, and more than 55 other countries.
- Unofficially Spoken in Germany, UAE, and more than 40 other countries.
Arabic is also the most-spoken language worldwide and it approximately 425 million native and non-native speakers are there globally. It is also declared among the United Nations’ sixth official languages. More than 25 countries in the world use Arabic as a speaking language.
No doubt, learning the Arabic language offers excellent job opportunities in India in several industries such as translation, academic, advertising, education, finance travel, IT, and more. It is considered among the highest-paid translation languages, with Arabic translators earning about £34,122 per annum. It is the native language of the biggest oil-rich country all over the globe, one can make more money by learning this language.
- Native Speakers: 310 Million
- Non-native Speakers: 270 Million
- Official Language in: It is the official language of 26 states and one disputed territory, and is the third most after French and English.
- Unofficially Spoken in: Brunei, South Sudan, Senegal, Pakistan, Niger, Melilla, Mali, Israel, Indonesia, Eritrea, Ceuta and Cyprus.
The Spanish language has been covering all over Europe and the United States of America making it a number one language to learn in upcoming years after Mandarin Chinese. As Spanish-speaking countries have produced the leaders in the globalized economy, one should not miss the opportunity to learn Spanish language.
Spanish culture, music and arts have always made the Spanish language well liked and favorite one to learn. Spanish language is one of the most commonly spoken languages after Mandarin Chinese. As learning any language can be tough nut to crack, language experts have ranked Spanish as one of the easiest languages to pick up for those who knows English.
- Native Speakers: 470 Million
- Non-native Speakers: 100 Million
- Official Language in Mexico, Spain, Colombia, Equatorial Guinea, Uruguay, Panama, Puerto Rico, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Paraguay, Honduras, Dominican Republic, Bolivia, Cuba, Guatemala, Ecuador, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, and Argentina.
- Unofficially Spoken in the United States, Gibraltar, Belize, and Andorra.