Assam CEE (Combined Entrance Examination) is a state level entrance exam of Assam state which is regulated each year by Assam Science and Technology University. The main purpose of this exam commencement is to provide admission to the students seeking admission into B.Tech programs in various engineering colleges of the state of Assam. Thus, the candidates can submit the application form for same through online mode once the authority releases the official notification regarding Assam CEE 2024. Students who have completed their 10+2 examination and are willing to take part in this test must submit the application forms on or before the last date at its official website astu.ac.in. Apart from this, candidates should necessarily have to satisfy the minimum eligibility criteria for Assam CEE 2024 to be able to fill up the application form.
Assam CEE 2024 Overview
|Full Exam Name
|Assam Combined Entrance Examination
|Short Form of Exam
|Assam Science and Technology University
|Frequency of Conduct
|Once a year
|State Level Exam
|Mode of Application
|Mode of Exam
|Mode of Counselling
|Official Web Portal
Assam CEE 2024 Important Dates
|Availability of online application forms
|2nd week of May 2024
|Last date for submitting a complete application
|4th week of May 2024
|Date of issue of admit card
|3rd week of June 2024
|Date of exam
|1st week of July 2024
|Declaration of result
|2nd week of July 2024
- Citizenship: Indian citizens should apply for Assam CEE. Entrants must be permanent residents of the state of Assam and must hold a domicile/ PRC issued by the competent authority.
- Age Criteria: The lower age limit to take part in the test should be 17 years on the prescribed dates. The upper age limit is 22 years as of 1st August 2024. Candidates of SC and ST category will get a relaxation of 3 years in the upper age limit.
- Qualification Criteria: Candidates who have successfully passed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English as the vital subjects with 50% marks (45% for SC and 40 for ST category) .
- Only mentally and physically fit candidates can apply for Assam CEE. He/ she must possess a good moral character.
Assam CEE 2024 Application Form
- First of all, just open the official website of Assam CEE and click on the registration link provided there. To register, the candidates will have to provide in all the details such as their name, email address, mobile number, and more. A password of choice must also be generated. Candidates will get the generated application number after the registration is completed.
- After that, applying candidates must provide personal, academic, and contact details in the application form. All of the details need to be valid and same as in the documents possessed by the candidates. In addition to that, candidates will have to made selection of preferred exam centres.
- Now, they need to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature as per the descriptions mentioned by the authorities. They must avoid uploading blurred images as such will be rejected by the authorities.
- After uploading the images, the candidates will be moved to the payment page where they need to pay the required fee in online mode (net banking/ credit card/ debit card).
- In the last step, the contenders are urged to check all of the details provided by them once again and submit the application form. Since no correction facility will be provided, we advise the applicants to verify their details properly. And after that they should take a print out of the application form for future reference. Applicant will also receive a message and email on his/ her registered email address and mobile number regarding the successful submission of the application form.
|General, ST, SC, OBC, PWD
|Male, Transgender, Female
- Mode of Paper: Offline exam (OMR based).
- Papers in Exam: Single paper.
- Questions Type: Multiple choice questions.
- Total duration of the test: 3 hours.
- Sections in Test: Questions will be asked from three subjects- Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Maximum Marks: 480 Marks.
- Positive Marking: +4 marks for every correct choice.
- Negative Marking: -1 mark for each incorrect answer.
Questions and marks in paper as per subjects:
Assam CEE Result/ Merit List/ Outcome will be prepared by the conducting authority i.e. Assam and Science Technology University on the basis of final answer key. Candidates will easily collect their scorecard and result from the 2nd week of July 2024 (most likely) through the website of Assam and Science Technology University- astu.ac.in.
Each and every candidate who appears for the exam will get the outcome individually through online mode. Participants just need to enter their login credentials on the result portal to acquire their outcome. We urge the students to keep their outcome secure till the completion of Assam CEE admission procedure.