Himachal Pradesh Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery admission process is organized by the Directorate of Medical and Education & Research. The application form for HP ANM 2023 will be released in the month of September 2023. Eligible candidates get to apply by filling and submitting the application form available on the official website of the conducting body.
Those candidates who successfully meet each and every eligibility requirement will be able to get admission in Auxiliary Nurse and Midwife course in different colleges of Himachal Pradesh. Scroll through the full article to obtain more details related to HP ANM Admission 2023.
HP ANM Admission 2023 Overview
|Name of the exam||HP ANM 2023|
|Full form||Himachal Pradesh Auxiliary Nurse and Midwives course|
|Type of Exam||Nursing|
|Level of exam||State Level|
|Courses offered||Diploma Course|
|Organizing department||Directorate of Medical and Education & Research|
HP ANM Admission 2023 Important Schedule
|The online application process begins from||September 2023|
|Last date to apply||September 2023|
|Merit list publish on||November 2023|
|Counseling commencement||December 2023|
|Final merit list||To be announced|
All the particulars of HP ANM eligibility requirements are mentioned below:
- The minimum and maximum age limit for the applicants is 17 years and 35 years respectively.
- 5 years of relaxation have been provided to the reserved category applicants which means they need to be below the age of 40 years at the time of admission.
- The contenders must have completed the HSC exam from a recognized board of education in any stream.
- Furthermore, it is mandatory for the applicants to score not less than 40% marks within the HSC exams.
- For reserved category applicants, they need to get passing marks that are a minimum of 35% marks.
HP ANM Admission 2023 Application Form
- The online application form will be released in the month of September 2023.
- Submission of application forms will last till September 2023.
- The Directorate of Medical Education and Research is going to be responsible for managing the application process for HP ANM.
- Applicants are instructed to read the information brochure and then submit the duly filled application form before the due date to avoid rejection of the same.
- The administration won’t consider application forms that are received after the due date.
- Multiple forms will be rejected so avoid submitting multiple forms.
- For admission within the ANM courses, applicants will have to satisfy each and every eligibility criteria set by the university before filing the application form.
- Applicants will have to fill the application form correctly with all necessary particulars.
- After filling in all the details, applicants got to upload scanned images of passport-size photos and signatures and a few more required documents as per the specifications.
- Consequently, once the application form is correctly filled and applicants must recheck the form once again then take some copies of the duly filled application form.
- Participants also got to pay the application fee and submit the same before the last date of submission.
- The application fee payment modes are online i.e. debit card, net banking, and credit card.
- Candidates must understand that the application fee once paid won’t be refunded back to the account.
|General/ OBC candidates||Rs. 400/-|
|SC/ ST candidates||Rs. 200/-|
HP ANM 2023 Counseling Process
- Contenders can refer to the official website of the conducting body or the local newspaper to collect information about the HP ANM counseling schedule.
- For the counseling round, candidates are told to carry all important documents together with them for the verification process.
- The counseling process and seat allotment will be depending upon the merit list. Applicants who secure a higher rank in the merit list are eligible to secure admission within the university.
HP ANM Admission Procedure
- The contenders are only going to be nominated on the basis of merit and also the seats obtainable for each category.
- For all the other important information, the contenders got to go through the official website of the admission managing board.