The notification has been released for admission to ANM (Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery) course. All those candidates who are willing to get admission may apply before the last date. The online application form for Uttar Pradesh ANM will be available soon via the official website. The authority that manages the UP ANM admission process in Uttar Pradesh, NRHM. Nominated candidates will be eligible to get admission to the different ANM universities and colleges in Uttar Pradesh state. Here, in this article candidates can get all the details related to Uttar Pradesh ANM Admission 2022 such as schedule, eligibility requirements, the application process, exam pattern, admission procedure, etc.
Director General Training Medical Health and Family Welfare, Uttar Pradesh has issued a Notification for ANM training to be held for 1705 seats. Interested candidates can apply till 25th June 2022.
UP ANM Admission 2022 Overview
|Name of the exam
||UP ANM 2022
||Uttar Pradesh Auxiliary Nurse and Midwives course
|Type of Exam
|Level of exam
||Uttar Pradesh, NRHM
UP ANM Traning 2022 Important Dates
UP GNM Training 2022 Details
||25 May 2022
|Last date to apply
||25 June 2022
|Last date to pay the exam fee
||25 June 2022
- Gen: Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST/OBC: Rs. 100/-
|Age Limit as of 31 December 2021
- Min: 17 Years
- Max: 35 Years
Before filling the application forms of Uttar Pradesh ANM, all the candidates are told to thoroughly read the eligibility criteria for the same. It is provided below:
- Age Criteria: The age of the participants should not be less than 17 years.
- Nationality: Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply for Uttar Pradesh ANM.
- Qualification: Any candidate who has cleared class 12th board exams from a recognized board can apply.
- Minimum Marks: The appliers must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks in the 12th or equivalent examination.
UP ANM Admission 2022 Application Form
- The online application form for UP ANM 2022 will be released in the month of July 2022 via online mode.
- Forms will not be accepted after the due date so must ensure to submit the same before the end date.
- Every detail provided in the application form should be complete and correct.
- The application form can be rejected if any of the wrong details are found in it.
- After submitting the application form, get multiple prints of the form for further use.
- The mode of application fee payment for Uttar Pradesh ANM Admission 2022 is online as well as offline mode.
- After paying the application fee, do not forget to take the print of the payment validation receipt.
|UR/ OBC candidates
|SC/ ST candidates
|Mode of the examination
|Medium of exam
||English and Hindi
|Duration of exam
|Type of questions
||Multiple Choice Questions
|No. of Questions
||+1 for each correct response
UP ANM Result
- The result of UP ANM will be made available for those applicants who have successfully cleared the entrance exam. For the reference of registered applicants, the results will be announced online mode on the official website of the university.
- Applicants will have to use their login details on the official website to check their results from the website. Moreover, they must save their results and take some print copies of them for other uses.
- Depending upon the results, authorities will allot seats to the shortlisted applicants. They will get admission to the university according to the scores acquired by them in the entrance exam.
UP ANM Cut Off
- For admission to the Auxiliary Nursing & Midwifery [A.N.M], cut-off marks will be set by the authorities.
- Cut-off marks may vary from institute to institute/ university to university.
- The performance of the candidates in the entrance examination will be taken into consideration.
- Class 10th/ High School Marks sheet or Certificate or Date of Birth Certificate
- 12th (Intermediate Marks sheet or Certificate)
- Scanned copy of candidate’s passport-sized photograph
- Scanned copy of candidate’s signature
- Mark sheet of the last Qualifying Examination.
- Category certificate
- Domicile Certificate
9 thoughts on “UP ANM Training 2022 Application Form (Open) (1705 Seats)- Apply Online”
Sir form ki date barha diya jai. Hamara asha praman patra abhi nahi mil paya hai. Nahi to bahut se loaj form nahi bhar payege
12th 2022 mai Kiya hai to certificate no kaise fill kare
Application fees are 200 Or 1000 for GEN category?
Mujhe bhi ye course karma h
It should be best for every girl
I also medical student
Ofcourse you can do this course if you are graduate.
I want to Anm course
I want to ANM course