HP PAT 2023 (Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test) is conducted by Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board for enrolling eligible candidates in various polytechnic diploma courses. The courses are offered by the Government and Private Polytechnic colleges of Himachal Pradesh state. Those candidates who are seeking admission in various diploma courses in the field of engineering, pharmacy, and others can take part in Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test. Candidates applying for admission must ensure to fulfill the eligibility criteria and have complete knowledge about eligibility criteria, exam pattern, application form, application fee, eligibility criteria, etc. from this post.
HP PAT 2023 Highlights
|Name of the exam||HP PAT|
|Full form||Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test|
|Type of Exam||Polytechnic diploma|
|Level of exam||State level|
|Courses offered||Diploma courses in engineering, pharmacy, etc.|
|Organizing department||Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board|
HP PAT 2023 Important Schedule
|Online application process begins from||1st week of May 2023|
|Last date to apply||1st week of June 2023|
|Admit card availability||2nd week of June 2023|
|HP PAT Exam 2023||3rd week of June 2023|
|Answer key publish on||3rd week of June 2023|
|Result declaration||1st week of July 2023|
|Counseling commencement||1st week of July 2023|
All the particulars of HP PAT eligibility requirements are mentioned below:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed class 10th examination or any equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Marks: They should have secured at least 35% marks in the qualifying examination in order to be eligible for HP PAT.
- Subjects: Candidates must have studied Mathematics and Science as mandatory subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Domicile: Candidates must have the domicile certificate of Himachal Pradesh State.
- Appearing: Candidates who are appearing in their class 10th examination in the year 2023 are also eligible for admission.
HP PAT 2023 Application Form
- The online application form will be released on the official website of the Himachal Pradesh Board i.e. www.hptechboard.com.
- Submission of application forms must be done before the last date i.e. first week of June 2023.
- Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board is going to be responsible for managing the application process.
- Applicants are guided to follow the information brochure mentioned on the official portal and then submit the duly filled application form prior to the due date to avoid its rejection.
- The official authority won’t consider application forms that are received after the due date.
- Candidates avoid submitting multiple forms in order to avoid the cancelation of admission.
- For admission within the HP PAT diploma courses, applicants will have to confirm every eligibility criteria as laid by the respective board before filing the application form.
- Applicants will have to submit the application form correctly with all the appropriate particulars.
- After filling in all the details, participants have to upload scanned images of passport size photos and signatures according to the given specifications.
- Consequently, after the application form is duly filled candidates need to recheck the form once again and get the print copies of the same till further use.
- Candidates also got to pay the mandatory application fee and submit the same before the last allotted date.
The application fee payment methods are both online and offline i.e. debit card, net banking, credit card or offline via speed post.
|General/ OBC candidates||Rs. 650/-|
|SC/ ST candidates||Rs. 400/-|
- Exam Mode: The mode of examination will be the offline mode (pen and paper-based test).
- Medium: The medium of the HP PAT examination will be in English & Hindi language.
- Questions: The HP PAT question paper will consist of 150 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Total marks: All questions will be of the total of 600 marks.
- Duration: 3 hours will be allotted for solving the HP PAT question paper.
- Marking scheme: Each correct response will get 4 marks and 1 mark will get removed for each incorrect answer.
|Subjects||No. of questions|
HP PAT 2023 Result
The result for HP PAT Examination 2023 will be released by the official authority after a few days after the completion of the examination. HP Board will release the result for each exam participated applicant. Candidates will be able to access their results from the 1st week of July 2023 through the official website of conducting authority i.e. Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board.
The Result will be prepared by the board based on the final answer key. The result will include the candidate’s performance in the HP PAT entrance examination. The scorecard/ result must be kept safe till the completion of the admission procedure.
HP PAT 2023 Counselling
Shortlisted candidates will further move for counselling on the scheduled day, date, and time. In the counseling, seat allotment will be done based on several factors such as availability of seats, merit rank; choices opted by the candidates during counseling, etc. After that, documents verification will take place therefore, candidates must carry all original as well as photocopies of documents with them. Lastly, candidates will have to visit the allotted college to complete the admission formalities.