The admission to B.Ed course in Kerala University is conducted every year by Kerala University. However, in admission to B.Ed course, the university carries out a separate entrance test. This exam is held once a year in the state of Kerala at the state level only. Those students who qualify for the entrance test will be enrolled in 2 years regular B.Ed degree program at the University. The B.Ed program is operated in multiple Government or Government Aided and Self-financing institutions in Kerala state. Go through the complete article to know more about Kerala University B.Ed 2023.
Kerala University B.Ed 2023 Overview
|Name of the Exam
|Kerala University B.Ed Admission
|2 years regular B.Ed degree program
|Mode of Exam
|Level of Exam
|Frequency of Exam
|Once a year
Kerala University B.Ed 2023 Important Dates
|The online application process begins from
|Last date to apply
|Admit card release date
|Commencement of classes
- All applicants must possess a graduation degree in any stream with at least 45% marks, from any reputed University in Kerala.
- Applicants who have completed high school other than an ITT Course completion certificate from a renowned Board or Institute can also apply.
- There is no age limit to appear for the Kerala University B.Ed entrance examination.
- Only Indian Nationals are allowed to apply.
- Those who hold a Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree with at least 50% marks can apply. For candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD category, the minimum score is 45% in order to apply for the same.
- Final year candidates who are appearing in Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are also eligible to apply.
Kerala University B.Ed 2023 Application Form
- Before applying, candidates must check whether they satisfy all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- First of all, Candidates need to open the official web portal of Kerala University- www.keralaunivesrity.ac.in.
- The eligible candidates have to apply through online mode by filling in all the necessary details required.
- Fill in all the details like the candidate’s name, date of birth, and other details in the correct manner as per the rules/ guidelines.
- Furthermore, the candidates need to upload their passport-sized photograph, signature, and other documents.
- Pay the application fees online as described below.
- Finally, submit the duly filled application form and get its copy for future reference.
Kerala University B.Ed 2023 Application Fees
Applicants can make the payment of the application fee through Credit/ Debit Card/ Net Banking and also by E-challan. After the payment is done, confirmation regarding the payment will be sent through e-mail. After that Student should get the print of the acknowledgment slip from the website.
The Kerala University B.Ed entrance exam paper will primarily be objective-based. It involves a total of 150 multiple-choice questions. There will be 40 questions from General English, 50 questions from General Knowledge, 20 questions from Numerical Ability, the Computer awareness section will have 20 questions, and 20 questions from Aptitude for Teaching. All contenders will have to answer the question paper within 150 minutes, therefore no additional time will be provided.
Kerala University B.Ed 2023 Syllabus
General Aptitude Test
- Judgment & Decision Making
- Creative Thinking
- Drawing inferences etc.
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Time and Distance
- Compound Interest & Simple Interest etc.
- Question-related to the social issue
- General Science
- Current Affairs,
- Other Miscellaneous Question
- Blood relations
- Direction Sense
- Seating arrangement
- Assumption/ Inference/ Conclusion
- Venn Diagrams
- Configuration, odd pieces, fitting pieces, etc.
- Cube and dices
- Matrix (Finding missing numbers or letters)
- Mirrors and water reflection
- Paper-cutting, punching, folding
- Sequence of figures
- Reading Comprehension
- Fill in the blanks
- Error Corrections
- Spelling Error
- One Word Substitution
Kerala University B.Ed 2023 Result
Entrance qualified candidates will have to attend the Counselling Session. The counseling process will take place on the basis of marks scored by the candidate in the B.Ed entrance examination. After the completion of the counselling session, the seats will be allotted to the shortlisted students. Candidates who fail to report in the counselling session will not get a chance to enroll into the B.Ed program under Kerala University.
Kerala University B.Ed 2023 Cut Off Marks
A minimum cut-off mark is a must for a participant to get admission into the Kerala University for his/her desired college. The cut-off mark will be made by the Kerala University and is prepared on the basis of multiple factors for instance how many candidates have participated in the entrance exam and the availability of seats.
- 10th Marksheet.
- 10th Passing Certificate.
- 12th Class Marksheet.
- 12th Passing certificate.
- Transfer Certificate(TC).
- Domicile Certificate
- Admit Card
- Category Certificate.
- NSS/NCC Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs.