HP PAT 2024: Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test is directed by Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board in order to grant admission to the eligible aspirants in different certificate courses in Engineering, Pharmacy, Etc. These courses are offered by the Government and Private Polytechnic schools based in the state of Himachal Pradesh. Those individuals who are planning to apply for admission should guarantee that they meet the minimum eligibility criteria.
Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board regulates this state-level test every year in offline mode. To apply for the test, candidates may submit the online application form. The eligibility criteria are different for the various courses so, it is necessary for the aspirants to go through each point of eligibility criteria before starting the online application process.
HP PAT 2024 Overview
|Conducting Body of HP PAT||HP Takniki Shiksha Board|
|Full Exam Name||Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test|
|Short Exam Name||HP PAT|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Types||UG Level Exam|
|Exam Level||State Level Exam|
|Languages||Hindi and English|
HP PAT 2024 Important Dates
|Availability of application form||3rd week of April 2024|
|Last date for submitting application form||2nd week of May 2024|
|Admit card availability||3rd week of May 2024|
|Exam date||3rd week of May 2024|
|Answer Key will be released||Last week of May 2024|
|Declaration of result||June 2024|
|Counseling begins from||June 2024|
- Entrants effectively cleared their class 10th/ high school or its equal test from some affiliated board with at least 35% aggregate marks in total may appear for the exam. The individuals who are showing up in the class 10th test may likewise apply for the test.
- Non-PAT contestants are eligible for direct admission to the college provided that they have acquired an aggregate of 50% total marks in the passing test if chances are thereafter PAT advising. Saved classification must have obtained 45% marks in the Class X test for direct admission in the certificate courses.
HP PAT 2024 Application Form
The application form is going to be accessible through the official website of the exam directing board i.e. hptechboard.com.
- In the application form, the candidates have to provide their basic information which comprises complete educational qualifications, contact, and personal details.
- The application form requires only authentic details of the applicant because an incorrect application form may get rejected.
- After entering the details, the applier will have to upload the scanned images of their latest colored passport size photograph and signature as per the prescriptions provided.
- Once the images are uploaded within the correct size, the candidates may submit the application form along with the application fee through available payment options.
- Keep a print copy of the duly submitted application form and fee receipt for further use.
- General Category: Rs. 650/-
- SC/ ST/ OBC Categories: Rs. 400/-
Mode of payment: The candidates can pay the price of the application fee using facilities such as credit card, debit card, or net banking.
Another payment facility is to deposit a bank challan at any nearest branch of the State bank of India.
- Types of Questions: HP PAT will only consist of multiple choice type questions.
- Duration of the exam: Participants are required to solve their entire query paper within a duration of 3 hours.
- Marking scheme: Each correct response will be granted with +4 points and 1 point will be deducted for each incorrect answer in the exam.
- Subjects: Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, and English from Class 10th.
- Number of Questions: Total 150 questions (50 questions from Maths and Physics, 30 questions from Chemistry, and 20 questions from English at 10th level).
- Language of the test: Both English and Hindi language.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
After the announcement of the result, candidates can visit the authority site to check their results. Visit the HP Takniki Shiksha board’s website.
The board will deliver the test performance along with the outcome of the applicants dependent on their performance in the exam. Shortlisted applicants will move for the counseling session on the stipulated day/ date/ time. It will be comprised of seat designation dependent on a few factors, for instance, merit rank of the contender, accessibility of seats, decisions chosen during directing, and so on.
As per the presentation of the candidate’s exam, he/ she will be assigned the college for admission to polytechnic courses in the state of Himachal Pradesh.
- Rampur Busher
- Sujanpur Tihra