HP TET 2024: HP TET fully pronounced as Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test, is a state-level test conducted every year in the state of Himachal Pradesh. Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (HPBOSE) regulates this test in order to choose eligible candidates to work in the schools of Himachal Pradesh state. This test is organized every year in the month of June. This test is organized for various languages and various subjects such as Urdu TET, Punjabi TET, TGT Medical TET, Non-Medical TET, TGT Arts TET, Medical, Language TET,
Candidates holding BA/ B.Sc./ B. Com degree with a minimum of 50% marks and B.Ed degree can take part in HP TET. Apart from there are some other criteria too, that should be fulfilled by the candidates in order to appear in the HP TET. The examination is organized every year for two different categories, i.e. primary and upper primary levels. For each level, separate examinations will take place.
HP TET 2024 Highlights
|Full form of the HP TET exam||Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2024|
|Conducted Authority||Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (HPBoSE), Dharamshala.|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Exam duration||2 hours and 30 minutes|
|Official website||www.HP TET.ac.in.|
HP TET 2024 Important Dates
|Events||Exam Dates (Tentative)|
|Notification Release date||April 2024|
|Application form availability||May 2024|
|The deadline to submit the application form||June 2024|
|Last Date to Apply Online with Late Fee Rs.300/-||June 2024|
|Last Date for making online corrections||June 2024|
|Download admit card from the official website||Released|
|Exam Date||July 2024|
For TGT (Arts)
- Those entrants who have passed BA/ B.com with a minimum of 50% marks and one-year B.Ed. course are eligible to apply for the exam.
- One needs to pass Senior Secondary or equivalent examination with at least 50% marks and a 4-year course of B.El.Ed. to participate in the exam.
- It is important to pass Senior Secondary or equivalent examination with 50% marks in aggregate or 4-year BA.Ed. course.
For TGT (Non-Medical)
- A B.Sc. (NM) degree with at least 50% marks & one-year B.Ed. the course is required.
- It is necessary to complete B.Sc. (NM) with a minimum of 50% marks & a one-year B.Ed. (Special Education).
- Candidates must have done B.Sc. (NM) with at least 45% marks and one-year B.Ed. according to NCTE.
- Those candidates who have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks & 4 years B.Sc. (NM)Ed course.
- 10+2 qualification with at least 50% marks & 4 years B.El.Ed. the course is required to be eligible.
For TGT (Medical)
- B.Sc. (Medical) with an aggregate of 50% marks & 1-year B.Ed. A degree is needed.
- Candidates must have passed B.Sc. (Medical) with a minimum of 50% marks & one-year B.Ed. (Special Education).
- Entrants should have done B.Sc. (Medical) with an aggregate of 45% marks & one-year B.Ed. as per NCTE.
- It is necessary to pass 12th with 50% aggregate marks & 4 years B.Sc. (Medical) Ed course.
- The aspirant must hold 12th qualification with at least 50% marks & 4 years B.El.Ed. course.
For Language Teacher
- If applying for a language teacher, the candidate should complete BA in Hindi as an elective subject as well as 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Entrant should hold a BA degree with at least 50% marks in Hindi as an elective subject as well as a 1-year B.Ed. course.
- Candidates should acquire a BA degree with at least 45% marks in Hindi as an elective subject as well as a one-year B.Ed. as per NCTE.
- A BA degree with 50% marks in Hindi as an elective subject & one-year B.Ed. (Special Education) is also required.
- Participants should possess a Prabhakar (Honours in Hindi) with a minimum of 50% followed by a B.A degree in English & one additional subject with at least 50% aggregate marks & one-year B.Ed. course.
- A degree of MA in Hindi with an aggregate of 50% marks along with a one-year B.Ed. course.
- Participants should have attained a minimum of 50% marks in any discipline from any institute or university recognized by the Himachal Pradesh Government.
- The eligibility requirements for the other language teachers is the same as mentioned above excluding concerned languages such as Urdu/ Punjab.
Junior Based Training (JBT)
- Academic qualification of 12th with a minimum of 50% marks along with 2 years D.El.Ed. the course is required.
- Entrants should pass class XII with at least 50% marks as well as 2 years JBT Certificate.
- XII pass candidates holding 45% marks along with 2 years D.El.Ed. the course as per NCTE.
- Candidates who have passed class 12th with at least 50% marks along with 4 years B.El.Ed. course are eligible.
- Candidates must pass class 12th with at least 50% marks & 2 years D.El.Ed. (Special Education) course to participate in the exam.
- The participant should hold a graduation degree along with 2 years D.El.Ed. course.
HP TET 2024 Application Form
Entrants need to visit the official website of the exam conducting body and provide details such as name, dob, caste, nationality, post appearing for, contact number, email Id, address etc. The candidates will also have to choose the examination center preference too. Once the general information is provided, upload scanned images of passport size photograph and signature in given specifications. Later, pay the requested application fee through payment modes such as net banking or credit card and debit card. Submit the application form and download the filled application form and confirmation page for future reference.
- Exam Mode: Offline (OMR-Based Test)
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
- Number of Questions: 150 Questions
- Exam Duration: 150 Minutes
- Maximum Marks: 150 Marks
- Negative Marking: Not Applicable
- Qualifying Marks: 90 Marks (60%)
- Language of Exam: English & Hindi
HP TET 2024 Results
HP TET Merit list will be declared on the official site of the conducting body and those candidates who successfully clear the examination will be awarded the certificate by the conducting body of HP TET.