HPBOSE D.El.Ed CET 2023: HPBOSE or Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education is very soon going to release online application forms for the candidates who are interested in seeking admission to D.El.Ed course. Every year, this board conducts an entrance examination namely CET (Common Entrance Test) to provide entry to the eligible candidates in D.El.Ed course in the institutions located in the state of Himachal Pradesh. Qualified applicants will get admission into 2 years D.El.Ed course. The duration of the CET exam is 2 hours and it contains a total of 100 questions. Candidates will be allotted training institutions at the time of counseling. Consequently. we urge the eligible and interested students to fill out and submit the application form before the last date on the official website of HPBOSE. The application form may likely be released in the first week of May 2023 at the official portal of the exam conducting authority.
HPBOSE D.El.Ed CET 2023 Highlights
|Name of the Authority
|Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education
|Name of the Course
|Diploma in Elementary Education
|Common Entrance Test
|Application Form Release Mode
|Application Form Releasing Date
|1st week of May 2023 (tentative)
|Third week of June 2023
HPBOSE D.El.Ed CET 2023 Important Dates
|Commencement of Application Process
|1st week of May 2023
|Last date to submit the application
|3rd week of May 2023
|Due date to submit the application (with a late fee)
|4th week of May 2023
|Commencement of application correction
|4th week of May 2023
|Due date to do correction
|1st week of June 2023
|3rd week of June 2023
|Declaration of the Result
|July/ August 2023
Read the full section below in order to know the eligibility criteria for HP D.EI.Ed. Common Entrance Test.
- The candidate who has obtained a minimum of 50% marks in the 10+2 exams or its equivalent examination are eligible for admission to D.El.Ed course.
- Candidates going to appear for the Class 12th examination or its equivalent examination are also eligible but on the condition that they have to produce the original certificate of Class 12th or its equivalent examination during screening/ counselling.
- Before appearing, the candidate needs to meet his/her eligibility and shall be personally responsible in case he/she does not meet the eligibility standards. The official authorities will verify the eligibility of the candidates at the time of screening/ counseling.
- Relaxation: Candidates of SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH will get a 5% of relaxation marks in minimum educational qualification as per the rules and instructions of the State government.
- Age Limit: Only candidates between the age group of 17-32 years as of the date of the conduct of D.El.Ed CET can apply for the examination.
- Reserved categories will get a relaxation of five years in the upper age limit as per the existing rules and regulations. Ex-servicemen candidates can apply at any age, there is no age limit for them.
HPBOSE D.El.Ed CET 2023 Application Form
Only after satisfying the eligibility criteria, candidates can start the application form filling. Therefore, for the reference of candidates, we have laid down the complete guidelines to fill up the application form.
- The application form will be released in online mode at the official web portal of the Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education.
- The forms will only be disclosed on the official website of the Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education and no other mode will be there.
- Applicants must fill one form only and avoid multiple fillings as it may lead to the rejection of the candidate.
- While uploading the images in the application form, individuals must keep in mind the format and sizes should be according to the prescription of the authority.
- Fee payment is a mandatory step of the application process as without it the authority will not accept the form.
- Moreover, After duly filling out the application form, candidates must get a print copy of it for all further references.
|Unreserved and subcategories
|SC and ST
|OBC and PHH
Aspirants should know the exam pattern for HP D.El.Ed CET from below:
- Type of Question – Objective questions
- Number of Questions – 100
- Duration of Exam – 120 minutes (2 hours)
- Mode of Examination – Offline mode
- Language of Questions- Bilingual (English and Hindi)
- Negative Marking- There is no negative marking in the D.El.Ed CET test.
The subjects along with the distribution of marks are as follows:
Once the answer key is published by the official authorities, the result of the participants will also be available on the official website of the exam conducting body. The applicants will be able to obtain their marks by entering the roll number or application number.
- The open category candidates will have to secure 50 marks out of 100 to qualify for the exam.
- Candidates of the reserved category need to obtain 45 marks to qualify.
- 35% i.e. 35 marks out of 100 for sportspersons (State & National level only).