WB Diploma Pharmacy Admission 2023: West Bengal Institute of Pharmacy offers admission to the eligible individuals in Diploma in Pharmacy Course. Candidates passing the entrance examination will be able to pursue 2 years of Diploma Course in Pharmacy in the various institutes of pharmacy located in the state of West Bengal. The officials of the respective pharmacy institutes will release the application forms along with the official notification on their official web portal. The West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE) will conduct the admission process for the same and enroll the eligible candidates in the Two Years Diploma Course in Pharmacy in the various institutes of pharmacy in the state of West Bengal.
We urge the eligible candidates to carefully go through the official notification and guidelines before submitting the application form for WB Pharmacy Diploma Admission. Therefore, for the ease of the candidates, we have provided complete data related to WB Diploma Pharmacy Admission 2023 for instance admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure.
Institutes offering WB D. Pharmacy Courses
The following colleges/ institutes offer D. Pharmacy courses in West Bengal state-
- Seacom Engineering School, Kolkata
- Guru Nanak Institute of Pharmaceutical Science and Technology, Kolkata
- Global Institute of Management and Technology, Krishnanagar
- Calcutta Institute of Pharmaceutical Technology and Allied Health Sciences, Howrah
- Brainware University, Kolkata
- Swami Vivekananda University, Kolkata
- JIS University, Kolkata
- Sister Nivedita University, Kolkata
- Techno India University, Kolkata
- Siliguri Government Polytechnic, Jalpaiguri
WB Diploma Pharmacy Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Important Events||Dates (Expected)|
|Start Date of Registration||August 2023|
|Last Date of Registration||September 2023|
|Merit list||October 2023|
|Online Choice Filling||October 2023|
|Final Selection List||Notify Soon|
|Reporting to college||Notify Soon|
|Commencement of Class||Notify Soon|
The appliers must go through the eligibility criteria which are decided by the officials of the West Bengal Pharmacy Diploma. Check the requirements laid down below carefully before filling out the application form of counseling:
- Candidates will have to qualify in Higher Secondary (10+2) or its equivalent examination in General Stream Course with mandatory subjects such as Physics, Chemistry & Biology or Mathematics.
- Applicants who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examinations in Vocational Stream Courses are not allowed to appear for the admission process in the D.Pharm course.
- The age of the candidates must be 17 years on or before 1st January during the year of admission to the Pharmacy Course.
WB Diploma Pharmacy Admission 2023 Application Form
- Go to the official web page of WB D. Pharmacy which is www.webscte.co.in.
- If you are a new user, you need to click on ‘New Candidate Registration’ and start filling in the required specifications like name, email ID, password, etc.
- Now, you will get a verification link and click on the same to verify the email.
- With this, you can easily log in to your account and click on the apply button which will redirect to a new page displaying the application form.
- Fill out the form with all the accurate details about yourself.
- Now upload your scanned passport size photograph and signature according to the prescriptions mentioned in the form.
- After submitting the details, a payment gateway will open where you have made the payment of the registration fee using Credit/Debit, UPI, Net Banking, or challan.
- Take a printout of the payment slip and the duly filled application for future uses
Documents required for Uploading in WB D. Pharmacy Application Form
- Scanned Passport Size photograph within 1 MB
- Scanned copy of class 10+2, pass certificate/ mark sheet displaying all the marks obtained in the subjects
- Aadhar Card
|General and Unreserved Category Candidates||INR 500/-|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Category Candidates||INR 200/-|
The West Bengal State Council of Technical Education will disclose the West Bengal Diploma in Pharmacy Result on its official website, and those applicants who have registered online for admission in Diploma in Pharmacy course; will be able to view their results online mode by visiting the official website. In order to obtain the results, candidates will have to provide their login credentials that were generated during registration.
After the announcement of the Result, candidates will have to participate in the counseling session which will be managed by the West Bengal Institute of Pharmacy. Candidates will have to register themselves for online counseling sessions by submitting all the details such as their index number, and enrollment number as showcased in the pharmacy admit card. Later on, they need to fill in and lock their choices through the online method by using their password, and once the choices are locked then they will not be eligible to change the same. After filling and locking the choices, candidates are urged to get their printout. The allotment of seats will only be done according to the candidate’s choice, and the final allotment letter cum money receipt will be sent to the candidates, and they must take a printout of it.
Candidates who are allotted seats will have to make the payment of Final Seat Booking by paying the counseling fee of Rs.500/- through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / UPI. In case candidates have opted for auto-up-gradation, then they are required to submit a Provisional Seat Booking Fee of Rs.2000/- through Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI/ Net Banking.