IEMJEE 2023: Institute of Engineering and Management Joint entrance exam is a university level exam which is organized by the IEM & UEM for the interested candidates who want to take admission in the fields of Engineering, Computer Applications, Integrated Management Courses, Basic Sciences, Commerce, Management & Business Studies. The courses are offered at the undergraduate, postgraduate, integrated, and doctoral levels. Candidates are required to clear the entrance exam conducted by UEM (University of Engineering and Management) and IEM (Institute of Engineering and Management). The institute is located in Kolkata and Jaipur. The entrance test is conducted in different phases and on different dates. The entire application process for IEMJEE is done online.
All the important dates related to IEMJEE such as important dates, eligibility, the application process, exam pattern, etc. are available on the official website of UEM i.e. www.uem.edu.in.
IEMJEE 2023 UG & PG Courses Offered by the University
- B.Tech– Bachelor of Engineering and Technology
- B.Tech (Lateral entry)
- BCA- Bachelor of Computer Applications
- BCA+MCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications with Master of Computer Application)
- MCA- Masters of Computer Applications
- MCA + Ph.D
- BBA- Bachelor of Business Administration
- MBA- Masters of Business Administration
- BSc- Bachelor of Science
- MSc- Master of Science
- B.Com- Bachelor of Commerce
- B.Tech- Master of Technology
- MCA + D. – Master of Science along with a doctoral degree
IEMJEE 2023 Highlights
|Name of the exam||IEMJEE|
|Full form||Institute of Engineering and Management Joint Entrance Exam 2023|
|Organizing department||Institute of Engineering and Management|
|Admission to||Undergraduate/ Postgraduate/ Doctoral Courses|
|Mode of exam||Online mode|
|Level of exam||University level|
|Frequency of exam||Once a year|
IEMJEE 2023 Important Dates
|The online application process begins from||March 2023|
|Last date to apply||3rd week of June 2023|
|Admit card release date||Last week of June 2023|
|Exam date||3rd week of July 2023|
|Result declaration||4th week of July 2023|
Before starting the application process, check certain Eligibility Criteria as listed below:
Nationality: Indian as well as Foreign National candidates both are eligible to apply for the exam.
Educational Qualification for UG Programs:
- Applicants must have passed 10 & 10+2 with an aggregate of 50% marks from any recognized board. (For Engineering and B.Stat. courses, a minimum of 60% marks will be needed).
- Candidates appearing in the final year of the qualifying examination can also apply for the test on the condition that they will have to submit the required documents at the time of counseling/ admission.
Educational Qualification for PG Programs:
- Eligible applicants are required to obtain at least 50% aggregate marks in all the years/semesters of their Undergraduate degree from any recognized university (For MBA courses, a minimum of 50% aggregate marks are needed).
- Students who are going to take up the examination of final year/final semester can also apply for the test provided that they should submit the essential documents at the time of counseling/ admission.
IEMJEE 2023 Application Form
Step by step application procedure for IEMJEE is explained here:
- The Application form for IEMJEE can be collected through online mode only.
- It will tentatively be made available from the Month of March 2023.
- Appliers should confirm their eligibility before applying as only eligible candidates will be allowed to appear for admission.
- In the application form, each and every detail must be filled in very carefully as there won’t be any correction facility for the application form.
- The information provided by the candidates in the application form must be the same as it appears in their certificates/ mark sheet, any alteration could cause rejection of candidature.
- An applicant can fill only one application form as multiple application forms of the same candidate can cancel the admission.
- The application process will last till the 3rd week of June 2023, so it must be completed before the given date only.
The complete examination pattern is given below:
For B.Tech Course:
- Exam mode: To appear for the B.Tech entrance test, candidates have to go through online mode only.
- Duration: A total of 2 hours will be allotted for solving the question paper of the B.Tech entrance test.
- Questions: A total number of 120 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) will be there in the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: +4 marks will be allotted on every positive answer and 1 Mark will get subtracted for every negative response.
The complete pattern is as follows:
IEMJEE 2023 Result
The officials of IEMJEE will upload the result for the entrance exam after few days of completion of the exam on its official website. They will announce the results separately for all 9 phases. After the official release of the result, applicants will be able to download it.
IEMJEE 2023 Counseling
Those applicants who successfully taken part in the examination and have cracked the examination will get an invitation for the counseling process to get admission to the University of Engineering and Management. The counseling will be held online mode on the e-counseling portal of IEMJEE only.