IGNOU MBA Admission 2023- Eligibility Criteria, Application form, Examination Pattern
The candidates will have to qualify for an entrance exam to be eligible for IGNOU MBA admission. The entrance examination will be conducted by NTA on behalf of IGNOU. The entrance examination for IGNOU MBA admissions is IGNOU OPENMAT XLVIII.
National Testing Agency (NTA) will commence the registration process for IGNOU MBA admission 2023 from its official website www.ignouexams.nta.nic.in. The registration process will start most probably in February 2023. The interested candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for IGNOU MBA admission. The candidates can check the important details about MBA admission at IGNOU from this article such as eligibility, application form, entrance test, etc.
Overview of IGNOU MBA Admission 2023
|University||IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University)|
|Application Process||Online mode|
|Conducting Body||NTA (National Testing Agency)|
|Examination Duration||3 hours|
|The difficulty level of the test||Moderately easy|
Courses Offered by IGNOU School of Management
Master’s Degree Programs
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Business Administration (Banking & Finance)
- PG Diploma in Financial Mgmt.
- PG Diploma in Human Resource Mgmt.
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Operations Mgmt.
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing Mgmt.
- Post Graduate Diploma in International Business Operations
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice
Important Dates for IGNOU MBA Admission 2023
|The registration process will commence from||Last week of February 2023|
|End date for registration||3rd week of March 2023|
|Correction window will be available||Last week of March 2023|
|Admit cards will be available from||2nd week of April 2023|
|OPENMAT XLVIII||4th week of April 2023|
|Declaration of the results||It Will be updated soon|
Who is eligible to apply for IGNOU MBA Admission 2023?
The eligibility norms for IGNOU Admission 2023 vary as per the course in which you wish to enroll. The eligibility requirements for some of the necessary courses are prescribed down hereby:
- Bachelor of Arts/ Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA): Aspirants must pass their class 12th examination board from a recognized board in order to be eligible.
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW): Candidates having passed 10+2 or BPP from Indira Gandhi National Open University can apply.
- MA (Economics/ History/ English/ Psychology/ Hindi): Applicants must have passed a graduation degree from a recognized university.
- MCA (Master of Computer Application): Aspirant having a bachelor’s degree of 3 years’ duration will be eligible for admission. Also, such candidates should have studied Mathematics as a subject at 12th or bachelor’s level.
- MBA (Business Administration): A degree of Graduation in any discipline is required with at least 50% marks.
- B.Ed. (Bachelor of Education): Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Science/ Commerce/ Social science/ Humanities and they must have attained at least 50% marks in order to apply.
IGNOU MBA Admission 2023- Application Form
- All the candidates have to visit the official website of NTA (National Testing Agency).
- You need to fill in the basic information which is required to generate the application number.
- Login to the website once again and register by entering the details for the entrance exam.
- You also have to upload the necessary documents as specified by the admission authority and also select the center for your preference.
- Do not forget to pay the registration fee to complete the application process.
- Make sure you take the printout of the application form after successful submission of it.
Application Fee- IGNOU MBA Admission 2023
The application fee is compulsory for all the candidates appearing for the IGNOU MBA course. Without payment of the application fee, the application procedure will be considered incomplete. The application fee can be paid online mode from net banking or Debit/Credit Card. The application fee for the categories is given below-
- The candidates who belong to General and OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 800/- as the application fee.
- The application fee for reserved categories (SC/ST/EWS) is Rs. 600/-.
- The question paper of the entrance exam will be divided into four parts- General Awareness, Reasoning, English Language, and Quantitative Aptitude.
- The examination test will be organized online mode.
- The candidates will get one mark for each correct answer and there will be no negative marking in the entrance test.
- The total duration of the entrance test will be 3 hours.
- There will be a total of 200 questions in the question paper of the entrance test.
- The distribution of marks for each section is as follows-
|Section||No. of questions|
Syllabus for the English Language
- Fill in the blanks
- Basic grammar corrections
- Synonyms & Antonyms, etc.
Syllabus for Reasoning
- Family Tree
- Critical Reasoning
- Causes & Effects relation, etc.
Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude
- Basic Algebra
- Ratio & Proportion
- Permutation Combination, etc.
Syllabus for General Awareness
- The balance of trades
- Business Industry Statistics
- Indian Treaties with other Countries
- Affairs related to World Economy
- Import-Export, the balance of payments
- Current affairs of India like the Constitution, History, Achievements, Famous Personalities, etc.
If you have any more queries, you can visit the official website www.ignouexams.nta.nic.in, also to get further queries related to IGNOU MBA admission 2023.