IGNOU Revaluation Result 2023: The authorities of the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is going to release Revaluation Result soon. Therefore, candidates who have applied for the Revaluation can access the IGNOU Revaluation Result now. However, candidates need to pay Rs. 100 by online mode within 45 days of the result declaration to get the copy of answer scripts. Only those candidates can apply for revaluation who are dissatisfied with their results. Meanwhile, the officials will also release the Revaluation Result on www.ignou.ac.in.
IGNOU Revaluation Result 2023 Highlights
|Name of the organization||Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)|
|Name of the examination||Semester Exams|
|Status of Result||Releasing Soon|
IGNOU Revaluation Result 2023 Important Dates
|Practical Dates||To be updated|
|Submission of Project||To be updated|
|Assignment Submission||To be updated|
|Term End Examination||To be updated|
|Results||To be updated|
|Application for revaluation||To be updated|
How To Check Revaluation Result?
Follow the steps below in order to check the Revaluation Result:
- Firstly visit the official web page of IGNOU- www.ignou.ac.in.
- Now tap on the “Results” tab.
- You will see the “Revaluation” button in the left pane. Click on that.
- Click on the link “Revaluation Results”.
- Enter your roll number on the new page.
- Submit the details and view your result.
- Download or save it if required.
After downloading the result, you will see some details mentioned in it. It is very important to check these details whether it is correct or not. Check the details provided below:
- Name of the candidates
- Roll number, enrollment number
- Campus/affiliated college
- Semester, year
- Subject-wise marks
- And more
- Any student who wants to apply through offline mode for revaluation results needs to download and take a printout of the application form from the official website of IGNOU.
- The students are required to duly fill the application form and send it to the respective evaluation center along with INR 750 per course in the form of a Demand Draft in favor of IGNOU payable at the city where the revaluation form is being submitted.
- The revaluation result will be made available within one month of the result declaration.
- In case the candidates are also not satisfied with their re-evaluation results, they can re-appear in the paper by applying again.
- Candidates can apply for a sample paper by filling the application form and submit the requisite fees.
- The revaluation result will only be declared for term-end examination (theory-based).
- The revaluation result will not be applicable for dissertation, internship, seminar, workshop, lab courses, practical examination, etc.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: What is the official website to download IGNOU Revaluation Result?
Ans. Students can check the result by accessing the official web portal – www.ignou.ac.in.
Question: Can I apply for IGNOU Revaluation offline?
Ans. Yes, students can also apply for IGNOU Revaluation offline by downloading the print of the application form, filling it, and submitting it to the concerned authority center with the prescribed fees.
Question: Is it possible to apply for revaluation of IGNOU practical exams 2023?
Ans. No, the students can only apply for the term-end (theory-based examination). For practicals, revaluation is not done.
Question: Does the revaluation form requires any fee/ charges along with it?
Ans. Yes, it is very necessary to pay the fee along with the revaluation form. Students can pay the charges through Demand Draft or online mode.