MAHA TET 2023: Maharashtra State Council of Examination is responsible for organizing this exam. Candidates, who are seeking their career in teaching, can apply for Maharashtra TET. The exam will be conducted for two papers: Paper 1 for the primary level and Paper 2 for the upper primary level. Primary Level includes class 1st to 5th while, Upper Primary Level includes class 6th to 10th.
Eligible candidates will be selected as teachers for primary and upper primary classes. Meanwhile, candidates who successfully qualify for the entrance test will be eligible for 2 years for the recruitment of teachers in Maharashtra state. Moreover, the application form is expected to be out in September 2023. Therefore, applicants need to check out the full article to gather complete details regarding Maharashtra TET 2023.
MAHA TET 2023 Highlights
|Conducting body||Maharashtra State Council of Examination, Pune|
|Name of the Exam||Maharashtra TET|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Exam Type||Entrance Based Test|
|Entrance Test Date||November|
MAHA TET 2023 Important dates
|Application form release date||September 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||October 2023|
|Admit card issue date||October 2023|
|Exam date (for papers 1 and 2)||November 2023|
|Result declaration||December 2023|
For Paper 1
- Candidates must have completed class 12th from a recognized board of Maharashtra state.
- They are also required to complete the diploma in elementary education or B.Ed. degree with 50% marks in aggregate.
- Relaxation in age will be provided as per the categories.
For Paper 2
- Candidates must have done graduation from a recognized university in Maharashtra.
- They must also hold a diploma in elementary education or a B.Ed. degree with 50% marks in aggregate.
- Note: Candidates who are pursuing the final year of B.Ed. or D.Ed. degree can also apply for both papers.
MAHA TET 2023 Application Form
- Maharashtra State Council of Examination, Pune will release the application form on its official website.
- Ensure to submit the registration forms before the deadline of submission.
- Applicants need to log in with the login credentials.
- Candidates have to enter their personal, academic details, correspondence address, etc. in the application form.
- Upload the scanned images of signature, passport size photograph, and other compulsory documents such as mark sheets, category, character certificates, etc.
- After that pay the requisite application fee by UPI/ Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card.
- Check the application fee here:
|Category||Paper I/ II (Separately)||Both Paper I and II|
|General/ OBC/ SBC||INR 500/-||INR 800/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||INR 250/-||INR 400/-|
- The exam will include an MCQ type of question.
- The medium of the exam will be English, Hindi, and Marathi.
- There will be two papers i.e. Paper 1 and Paper.
- There will be a total no. of 150 questions.
- Total marks will be 200 in this exam.
- The duration of the exam will be 1 ½ hour.
- There will be no negative marking.
- Candidates will get 1 mark for each correct answer.
|Mathematics and Science||60||60|
|Category||Cut off Marks|
|General Candidates||105- 110|
|Scheduled Tribe||92- 95|
|Scheduled Caste||95- 97|
|Other Backward Caste||98- 103|
Maharashtra TET 2023 Result
The result of will be announced on the official web portal of Maharashtra TET. Candidates are required to provide all the details such as roll number and date of birth and then results will be displayed on the screen. Candidates can take a printout of the result if they wish. Those candidates who will secure more than the qualifying marks will get the Maharashtra TET certificate which is valid for up to 7 years.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: Who conducts Maharashtra TET?
Ans. Maharashtra State Council of Examination commences the MAHA TET exam.
Question: What is the date of online registration?
Ans. The online registration process will start in the month of September 2023 tentatively.
Question: Where will Maharashtra TET application form be available?
Ans. Maharashtra TET application form will be available on the official website of MAHA TET.
Question: What is the application form fee for general category candidates?
Ans. General Category candidates are required to pay Rs. 800/- for both Paper I and II.