IIBF official notification will be released soon by the exam authorities. IIBF which is popularly known as Indian Institute of banking and finance. Aspirants who are going to apply for these entrance exams ought to complete their membership form first. IIBF Registration for GARP-FRR & DRA Examination will commence very soon and the candidates will be notified about the same through the official website of IIBF. IIBF or Indian Institute of banking and finance. Candidates wanting to apply for the entrance exams should check whether they satisfy the eligibility for IIBF or not. After satisfying the same, they can proceed for the IIBF Entrance Exam 2023.
Upon finishing the courses through this institute, aspirants will also be offered distance learning courses under the coordination of Indira Gandhi National Open University and Punjab national bank of Information technology and several more.
IIBF Entrance Exam 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||IIBF Entrance Exam 2023|
|Full Form||Indian Institute of Banking and finance|
|Exam Type||UG & PG|
|Level of Exam||National|
|Courses Offered||Banking and Finance|
|Conducting Body||Indian Institute of Banking and finance|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
IIBF Entrance Exam 2023 Important Dates
|Application form release date||December 2023|
|Submission of application form||March 2023|
|Call letter/ Admit card||April 2023|
|Exam date||July 2023|
|Result announcement||Aug 2023|
The Information regarding IIBF Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria is provided in the section below for the reference of the aspirants:
- Applicants must have completed a bachelor’s degree (science, humanities, engineering or commerce, etc.) from a recognised UGC or its equivalent university.
- Applicants who are currently in the final year of their graduation degree will also be eligible to apply but they will have to submit the certificates during their admission time.
- After the submission of all the documents, candidates will receive the diploma banking & finance certificate.
IIBF Entrance Exam 2023 Application Form
For a smooth application procedure, we have provided the complete guidelines to fill up the application form below. Follow the same:
- The Application form will only be released on the official website of IIBF i.e. www.iibf.org.in.
- First of all, appliers need to register on the authorized web portal and download the application form from there.
- Applicants those who don’t wish to do the registration online will have to buy the form from the corporate office, zonal office and centers.
- Candidates can fill up the online form by providing their details in the required fields and also they must fill offline form manually with capital letters solely.
- Candidates must keep in mind that they can only use blue or a black pen to fill the application form.
- They must avoid overwriting as it is not allowed and un-accepted by the university.
- Incomplete Application forms will be rejected directly by the officials of the university.
- The online forms can only be submitted online from the main web page of the university and candidates have to submit the offline form through speed post or hand-deliver.
We have provided vital information with reference to the applying fee:
- Registration fees, first attempt and CBS learning test fees are included within the IIBF Application fee.
- The application fee for primary attempt is Rs. 3200/-
- The application fee for the second attempt is Rs. 800/-
Check out the IIBF Entrance Exam Exam Pattern 2023 in the section below:
- The queries paper will only be in the English language.
- Candidates will get a total no. of two hours to complete their examination .
- Each wrong answer will be have a provision of negative markings.
- Paper will have MCQ-type questions.
- There will be a total no. of 120 questions in the queries paper.
- The question paper will consists of topics such as Knowledge testing, Conceptual grasp, Analytical/ logical exposition, Problem-solving, Case analysis
The official examination authorities will publish the IIBF Entrance Examination result a few weeks after the exam is over. The result will be provided on the official web page i.e. www.iibf.org.in.
- The results are going to be accessible on the homepage of iibf.org for the applicants who took the exam, however they need to log in with their saved credentials to look at the result.
- The applicants will be able to check the merit list from the web site.
- After checking the result individual needs to get the print copies of the result as they need to present the same during counseling session.
- The Information mentioned within the scorecard/ result involves name of the candidate, roll/ seat number, university name, board name, subjects in the examination and their score separately, total score and percentage of the participant.