Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is one of the top business schools of India that enrolls eligible candidates in MBA degree programs through an entrance exam. The online application form for IIFT 2024 will be released in the month of September 2023. IIFT entrance exam is conducted on the national level by the official authorities. Foreign nationals, as well as NRI candidates, can also take admission in IIFT; however, they are exempted to appear for the entrance exam. Such candidates will be enrolled via an interview on the basis of their GMAT scores.
IIFT 2024 is going to be organized in an online computer-based mode. Eligible candidates must grab this opportunity as getting into IIFT is a dream for many aspirants. The entrance test is scheduled to be conducted in the month of December 2023. IIFT has its three campuses in India i.e. IIFT Kolkata, IIFT Kakinada, and IIFT Delhi. To get more comprehensive details about the IIFT 2024 such as the important dates, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, result, etc. are mentioned in the article below.
IIFT 2024 Overview
|Name of the exam||IIFT 2024|
|Full form||Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Entrance Exam|
|Type of Exam||National|
|Level of exam||PG level|
|Courses offered||Masters of Business Administration (MBA)|
|Organizing department||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Selection based||Entrance exam|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
IIFT 2024 Important Dates
|The online application process begins from||September 2023|
|Last date for the submission of the duly filled application form||October 2023|
|Application correction date||October 2023|
|Admit card issue date||November 2023|
|Entrance exam date||December 2023|
|Announcement of results||January 2024|
|Scorecard release date||January 2023|
|Commencement of GD and PI/ WAT rounds||January/ February 2024|
|The final announcement of results||March/ April 2024|
Aspirants who want to appear or the exam must check certain eligibility criteria as mentioned in the below section:
- Nationality: Indian and foreign nationals are eligible to apply for IIFT 2024.
- Age limit: The authorities have not laid any age barriers for the applicants to apply for the entrance exam.
- Educational Qualification: The applicant must hold a valid Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university/ institution in order to be eligible.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates should score more than 50% scores in their bachelor’s degree.
- Appearing: Final year candidates of their bachelor’s degree are also eligible to apply.
IIFT 2024 Application Form
To collect the online application form, candidates can take up any of the modes between online and offline mode. The application process for both the modes is given below for the reference of candidates:
- Applicants have to visit the authorized web portal of IIFT i.e. www.iift.nta.ac.in. to obtain the online application form.
- On the official website, candidates need to complete the registration by entering their name, date of birth, and mobile number.
- Upon the completion of the registration process, the applicants will be able to proceed further with the application filling process.
- Then start filling in all the details in the IIFT 2024 application form as per requirements.
- Upload the necessary documents as per the formats on the official website.
- After that, make the application fee payment of the IIFT 2024 application form via available payment modes.
- Lastly, submit the filled application form and keep its print secure till the further admission process.
- For offline means can collect the application form by purchasing it from the counter of IIFT or from the post office.
- The applicants got to pay the IIFT 2024 Application Fee in the form of cash or via Demand Draft. They can obtain the form only after the successful payment of the application fee.
- After that, they will have to fill the application form manually using a blue or black ball pen.
- Any mistakes in the application form can cause inconvenience in the future, therefore must avoid it.
- At last, aspirants need to submit the application form to the official authorities of IIFT by speed post to the below-given address:
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade,
B – 21, Qutab Institutional Area
New Delhi – 110016
- Mode of Exam: The mode of exam will be offline, which means applicants have to solve the question paper via pen and paper mode.
- Duration of Exam: Two hours’ time will be given to the contenders to solve the question paper of the IIFT 2024.
- Language of Exam: IIFT 2024 paper will have all the questions in the English language only.
- Total Number of Questions: A total number of 123 questions will be asked in the IIFT 2024 paper.
- Marking Scheme: The marking scheme is different for each question paper.
- Negative Marking: A deduction of 1/3rd marks will be there for each wrong answer.
The subject wise pattern of exam:
|Subjects/ Parts||Number of Questions|
|English comprehension||36 questions|
|General knowledge and awareness||25 questions|
|Logical reasoning||42 questions|
|Quantitative analysis||20 questions|
IIFT 2024 Results
The result of the IIFT 2024 written exam will tentatively be released in the month of January 2024. The merit of the qualified applicants will be prepared according to the marks obtained by them in the test. The marks will be hosted on the official website of IIFT only.
Candidates will be eligible to check their names in the merit list and can also download their rank/ scorecard from the website of the institute. The candidates whose names appear in the merit list will further have to attend group discussions; personal interviews and written ability tests and qualify the same for the final selection.