MP DAHET (Madhya Pradesh Diploma in Animal Husbandry Entrance Test) is a state-level entrance exam that is conducted once a year by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board. This exam is conducted to enroll eligible candidates in Animal Husbandry Diploma Courses in the colleges/ institutes of Madhya Pradesh state. This exam will be organized in offline mode and candidates who have passed the class 12th exam will be eligible to appear for the same. A total of 2 hours were allotted to the candidates to complete the exam. If you are interested to get the details of MP DAHET 2023, you can go through the complete article.
MP DAHET 2023 Highlights
|Name of the examination||MP DAHET|
|Full form of examination||Madhya Pradesh Diploma in Animal Husbandry Entrance Test|
|Conducting department||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|Courses offered||Diploma course in Animal Husbandry|
|Level of examination||State Level|
|Frequency of Exam||Once a year|
MP DAHET 2023 Important Dates
|Online registration starts from||3rd week of April 2023|
|Last date of form submission||2nd week of May 2023|
|Application form correction starts from||3rd week of May 2023|
|Release of admit card||4th week of May 2023|
|Entrance exam||2nd week of June 2023|
|Result declaration date||4th week of June 2023|
|Counseling||1st week of July 2023|
- Only Indian national applicants are eligible to appear for MP DAHET.
- Contenders should be permanent residents of Madhya Pradesh state and must hold a domicile certificate of Madhya Pradesh state in order to be eligible.
- Appliers must have successfully passed the class 12th examination with the science stream from a recognized educational board to be eligible.
- They must have studied Zoology, Mathematics, and Agriculture as the mandatory subjects in class 12th.
- Candidates should secure 50% marks in aggregate in the class 12th examination. 5% of relaxation will be there for contenders belonging to the reserved category.
- Candidates appearing in the 12th board examination are also eligible.
- The contenders must fall in the age group of 17 years to 28 years. Additionally, there will be an age relaxation of 5% for reserved category candidates.
MP DAHET 2023 Application Form
- First of all visit the official website of the exam conducting authority i.e. Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board- www.peb.mp.gov.in.
- Before starting the filling process of the application form, check the eligibility criteria and make sure you fulfill each eligibility norm to appear for the exam.
- After that, register yourself as an applicant by entering your valid email id, name, or phone number.
- Fill in each blank with your appropriate details and don’t leave any box unfilled.
- The incomplete application form will be rejected by the authorities of MP DAHET forthwith.
- Upload your scanned copies of colored passport-size photos, signature, and other documents as asked in the application form.
- A correction facility will also be provided to the applicants to make necessary changes in the application form.
- Complete the application form by making the fee payment through net banking, debit card, and internet banking.
|General candidates||INR 400/-|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD category candidates||INR 200/-|
|MP Online Portal fee||INR 60/-|
- Mode of the Exam: Offline (OMR/ Pen and Paper Based Test).
- Duration of the Exam: 120 minutes (2 hours) will be allotted to complete the paper.
- Total Number of Questions: There will be 100 questions in the paper of MP DAHET.
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (Objective Based).
- Language of paper: English and Hindi Language.
- Sections: There will be a total of 03 sections in the question paper.
Section- Wise Distribution of Questions
|Sections||No. of Questions|
MP DAHET 2023 Result
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board is the authority that will announce the result for the examination on its official website. Those who have participated in the examination will be eligible to check their results online mode by visiting the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board- www.peb.mp.gov.in.
The MP PEB will make the availability of exam results in a form of a merit list. Those contenders who will score minimum qualifying marks in the examination; will be finalized for the selection and will be able to see their names in the merit list.
MP DAHET 2023 Counselling
All those candidates who have their names in the MP DAHET Merit List will have to report for the counseling session at the stipulated date, time, and venue as per the schedule mentioned online. In addition, in order to appear counseling, shortlisted candidates will have to fill a Preference Form and submit it via the official portal of MP PEB only. Moreover, it must be noted that Admission shall be done through the Centralized Counseling Process which will be organized by the University Counseling committee.