Indian Navy Recruitment 2023: Indian Navy is one of the most respected and prestigious jobs in India. It is the naval branch of the Indian armed forces. Every year thousands of aspirants apply for the Indian Navy and a few get a chance to serve the country through the Indian navy. Indian Navy, New Delhi is soon going to release Indian navy vacancy 2023. Candidates who are waiting to apply for Indian navy 2023 can visit their official portal i.e. www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. Applicants can check the full article for all the updates regarding the application form, eligibility, registration process, etc.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 Tentative Schedule
|Registration process starts||3rd week of May 2023|
|Registration process ends||Last week of May 2023|
|Preliminary screening test date||Update soon|
|Training date||October 2023|
|Educational qualification||Candidate must have completed 10th and 12th with an aggregate 60% in classes like 10th and 12th. However, minimum marks should be 60% in English in class 12th for post-1, Engineering Degree or the candidate must be in the final year of Engineering Course in any of the disciplines from a recognized university or educational institution with minimum 60% marks till 5th/7th semester, in regular/ integrated course for posts such as Observer, Pilot (MR), Pilot (Other than MR)|
|Upper Age Relaxation as on 22.02.2023||For the general category, there is no relaxation and for the OBC category, it is 3 years and for SC/ST it is 5 years.|
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 Application Form
To apply for this examination, follow the steps given below:
- Sign in to the official website of Indian Navy 2023 which is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Then select the “Apply Online” option.
- If you are a new user, choose “register”.
- Sign in, if you are already a registered candidate.
- Fill in all the required details carefully and submit them along with the scanned documents.
- Do not forget to take a printout of the application form for future references.
|General Intelligence/Awareness and logical reasoning||10|
|Science and technology||20|
|Awareness in suitable field/trade||50|
*Question paper will be in English and Hindi language only.
The selection of the candidates will be primarily based on various tests such as physical and medical standard tests, written exams, and interviews.
Physical Measurements Required
- The minimum height required for the male candidates should be 157 cm.
- The minimum height required for the female candidate should be 152 cm.
- In categories like Gorkha and Nepali, the height required for male candidates should be 154 cm and female candidates should be 149 cm respectively.
- For categories like A&N Islands, Lakshadweep Minicoy (locals), height requirements for male candidates should be 152 cm and for female candidates, height should be 147 cm respectively.
- For categories like Bhutan, Sikkim & North East Region height requirement for male candidates is 154 cm and for females, it should be 149 cm respectively.
*No tattoos are allowed on any part of the body of the candidate.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 Result
The result will be declared on the basis of the candidate’s performance in their written examination. Applicants can check their results according to the posts for which they applied for. Applicants are advised to visit the authorized portal of Indian Navy Recruitment – www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
The merit lists will be released on the official site only. Candidates can visit the site and see the merit lists by entering their login credentials.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 FAQs
Question: What is the official website of the Indian Navy?
Ans. The official website is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Question: When will the Indian Navy 2023 registration process start?
Ans. The registration process will start from the 3rd week of May 2023.
Question: What is the Age limit of the candidate for Indian Navy Recruitment?
Ans. The candidate’s age should be in between 18-25 years.
Question: What is the age relaxation for SC/ST category candidates?
Ans. The age relaxation for SC/ST category candidates is 5 years.