DHE Haryana Admission 2023: The department of higher education Haryana is the authority that conducts admission for the aspirants in several undergraduate and post-graduate programs. Applicants who are seeking admission at the government and self-financing degree colleges/universities can appear for admission by completing the application process online. Eligible and interested candidates can read the full article regarding eligibility, important dates, registration process, etc.
DHE Haryana Admission 2023 Dates
|Registration begins from||2nd week of September 2023|
|Registration ends on||4th week of September 2023|
|Document verification begins from||Last week of September 2023|
|Display of first merit list||October 2023|
|Fee submission||2nd week of October 2023|
|Display of second merit list||October 2023|
|Fee submission||3rd week of October 2023|
|Display of vacant seats||October 2023|
|Re opening of admission portals for registration||October 2023|
|Counselling begins from||November 2023|
DHE Haryana Admission 2023 Application Form
The registration for DHE Haryana UG Admission 2023 will be done through online mode. Applicants must follow the procedure of form filling given below:
- Applicants need to visit the authorized website of the Department of higher education, Haryana.
- Then, register yourself by entering your name, email id, phone number.
- After submitting it, the candidate will receive a confirmation message.
- Candidates should fill in all the details correctly and upload all the necessary documents along with their scanned signature and recent passport size photograph.
- After uploading all the documents required, applicants need to proceed further to payment mode.
- The applicants should have to make the payment through debit card/credit card/ net banking.
- Lastly, submit the application form and take a hard copy of the application form for its additional use.
- 10+2 DMC and reservation certificate is required for the students other than the Bhiwani board.
- All Boards: If a candidate is applying for EWS (economically weaker section) then the certificate issued by a competent authority is a must.
- All Boards: If a candidate is applying for weightage then NCC/NSS/Sports Weightage Certificate is required.
- A scanned passport size photograph of the applicant is required.
- A scanned signature of the candidate is required.
- All categories- INR 160/-
- SC/ST- INR 75/-
*Female candidates are not required to pay the application fee.
|B.A./ B.Sc. (Physical Sciences)||Applicant should be qualified in 10+2 Standard of the Board of School Education, Haryana; or any other examination recognized as equivalent, with at least 33% marks in aggregate for admission to B.A. (General) course and at least 40% marks in aggregate in Science Group for admission to B.Sc. (Physical Sciences) course.|
|B.A. / B.Sc. (Hons.)||Applicant should be qualified in 10+2 Standard of the Board of School Education, Haryana or an equivalent examination with at least 50% marks in aggregate or 50% marks in the subject offered for the Honours Course.|
|Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)||Applicant should be qualified in 10+2 Standard of the Board of School Education, Haryana; or an examination recognized as equivalent to it, with at least 40% marks in the Commerce Group or 50% marks in the Non-Commerce Group (Humanities & Science with Mathematics).|
|Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)||Applicant should be passed in 10+2 examination or any other examination recognized as equivalent to it, with Mathematics as one of the subjects obtaining at least 50% marks in the aggregate.|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||Applicant should be qualified in 10+2 examination of Board of School Education, Haryana, or any other examination recognized as equivalent to it, with English as one of the subjects obtaining at least 40% marks in the aggregate shall be eligible for the course.|
|Bachelor of Mass Communication||Applicant should be passed in 10+2 Standard from the Board of School Education, Haryana, or its equivalent examination with English as one of the subjects and with at least 50% marks in aggregate.|
DHE Haryana UG Admission Merit List 2023
The first merit list of DHE Haryana UG Admission 2023 will be released on the official website of the department of higher education in Haryana in October 2023. The applicants who have submitted their application forms will be shortlisted according to their qualification details and documents submitted by them. The shortlisted applicants will be provided admission to the colleges of Haryana state based on their qualification, college, course, subject, and seat availability.
DHE Haryana Admission 2023 FAQs
Question: When will the DHE Haryana UG application process start?
Ans. It will be started in the 2nd week of September 2023.
Question: What are the application charges for SC/ST category students?
Ans. INR 75/- per college
Question: Is state domicile required for admission into DHE Haryana UG courses?
Ans. Yes, it is mandatory to have a state domicile.
Question: Does DHE Haryana offers B.Com?
Ans. Yes, DHE offers various UG and PG courses.
Question: What is the mode of application fee payment?
Ans. Online mode.