The main focus of the Infosys Certification Program is to make the candidates as Certified Developers. Primarily, it is an Internal Assessment Programme, which is commenced by the ETA Department of Infosys. It has announced the exam for B.Tech, B.E, M.E, MSc. M.Tech, M.C.A students completing the degree program in the year 2023. The registration process for InfyTQ 2023 will be started in the month of November 2022 Tentatively. Those aspirants who are planning to join the IT sector must apply for the InsfyTQ Programme 2023.
InfyTQ 2023 Highlights
|Name Of The Program||InfyTQ Certification Program|
|Designation||Digital Specialist Engineer, Specialist Programmer, Systems Engineer|
|Registration Starts on||November 2022 (Tentative)|
|Registration Ends on||To Be Announced|
|Year of Passing||2023|
|Qualification Required||B.Tech, M.Tech, B.E, M.E, MCM, MCA, M.Sc.|
|Examination Dates||February 2023|
|Mode Of Exam||Online (Remote)|
|No. of Attempts||3|
|Salary||As Per IT Standards|
|Job Location||All Over India|
InfyTQ 2023 Important Dates
|Registration Commences from||November 2022|
|Deadline for Registration||To Be Announced|
|Exam Date||February 2023|
- To register for the Infosys Certification program, aspirants should be registered on InfyTQ and those studying in B.E., B. Tech, M.E., M. Tech, MCA, MCM, and M.Sc., degree or completing the degree course in 2023 are eligible for enrolment in the certification program.
- Candidates who will secure 65% and above will be eligible to become an Infosys Software Programmer.
- The authorities will only evaluate the scores of the InfyTQ Certification Program, not the marks obtained in degrees.
- Candidates who acquire more than 65% and above in InfyTQ Certification Programme will be invited for the on-the-spot job interview.
The InfyTQ examination pattern for Batch will be organized in two stages:
1. Qualifier Round: Infosys has introduced this new round as a screening test for the final InfyTQ round. This is a compulsory test for attempting the final round which is the last round. The Qualifier Round of InfyTQ Certification will have a total number of 40 multiple-choice questions that should be answered within 60 minutes.
2. Final Round: The Final Round is the last round of the selection process that consisted of objective and hands-on questions. The questions are required to be solved within 3 hours. This round will test the candidate’s in-depth knowledge of Programming and Database Management.
Candidates scoring well in the exam are eligible to apply for InfyTQ Advanced/Upgrade Test. It will be conducted online (at Home). The entire duration of the test will be for 3 hours. The examination doesn’t hold any negative marking in the certification round.
|Section||Topics||No. of questions|
|Section I||Java/ Python Hands-on Coding||2|
|Section II||Java / Python MCQ||10|
|Section III||DBMS MCQ||10|
Certification Program Syllabus
- Database – RDBMS Others
- Python – Open System
- Object-Oriented Development process
- Waterfall based development
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- Requirement Engineering
- Quality Assurance
InfyTQ 2023 Application Process
- The slot booking for InfyTQ is based on first-come-first-serve.
- To book a slot for InfyTQ Certification Programme, the first step is to install the InfyTQ App on your smartphone.
- Now, get yourself registered with First Name, Last Name, Email.ID and Password.
- Applicants will receive a verification mail on their registered email id during registrations.
- The applicants need to agree to the terms & conditions provided below in order to Register Successfully.
- Once you have registered for the InfyTQ Exam, you will receive the call letter/ hall ticket on your registered email ID along with the venue details.
InfyTQ 2023 Guidelines for Freshers
- Soon after the beginning of the assessment, the screen will turn into full-screen display mode.
- There will be a timer at the top of the screen that will show the time remaining for completing the assessment.
- Candidates can attempt the questions in any sequence as per their choices. However, candidates must make sure to save their code before switching out.
- For the Hands-on component, contender should code their solution in the code panel below each of the 2 questions.
- The Multiple Choice Questions Component will carry 20 questions in total.
- Candidates need to submit the solution of each question (objective and hands-on) individually and they must click on the ‘SUBMIT’ button.
- You will see the final marks on the screen after you ‘Finish the test’ or when the time is over.
- Do not forget to click on ‘Finish the test’ once you have completed attempting all the questions.
- Once you have clicked on the ‘Finish the Test’ button, then you won’t be able to take the assessment again.