ISI 2023 Application Form will be available online starting in the first week of May 2023. Each year, the Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) holds a nationwide entrance test for students seeking admission to ISI campuses. ISI uses this entrance test to select students for admission to their many programs, such as B.Math (Hons), B.Stat. (Hons), M.Stat, MS (LIS), MS (QE), M.Math, MS (QMS), M.Tech (CS), and so on. We have given all of the information that applicants need to know about ISI Admission 2023 in this post.
ISI Exam 2023 Important Dates
The following are the probable exam schedules for the ISI Exam:
|Notification Release||3rd week of March 2023|
|Application Form Commencement||1st week of May 2023|
|Application Form Last Date||1st week of June 2023|
|Fee Payment Last Date||2nd week of June 2023|
|Admit Card Release||3rd week of June 2023|
|Exam Date||3rd week of July 2023|
|Answer Key Release||1st week of August 2023|
|Objections Submission Last Date||1st week of August 2023|
|Result Declaration||August 2023|
|1st Admission List Release||August 2023|
ISI 2023: Application Form
The following are all the information, as well as some essential instructions, for the ISI Registration Form:
- The registration form will be available online.
- Applicants may apply from the first week of May through the first week of June 2023.
- The application form will include the filling of personal information, educational information, document uploading, and payment.
- Applicants must complete and submit the application according to the instructions provided on the website.
- Before completing the application form, applicants should check their eligibility for the test.
- The application form must be submitted before the deadline since no candidates will be permitted to submit the application form beyond that date.
- Applicants should save a printout of their completed application form as well as their fee receipt for reference purposes.
The cost for the application form may be paid both online and offline. Applicants may pay for their application cost using a debit card, credit card, net banking, or a challan.
|Male/ Unreserved General Category||Rs. 1250|
|Female/ Unreserved General Category||Rs. 750|
|OBC- NCL/ ST/ SC/ PWD Reserved Category||Rs. 625|
Read the complete list of requirements for the exam:
B.Math (Hons.) and B. Stat. (Hons.):
- Educational requirements: Applicants must have completed a 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Subjects: In their qualifying test, candidates should have Mathematics and English as one of their subjects.
- Appearing Applicants: Appearing candidates may also apply for the test, but they must show that they cleared the exam at the time of counseling.
For PG Courses:
- M.Stat.: Applicants for M.Stat. must possess a Bachelor’s degree in B.Tech/B.E. from a recognized institution.
- M.Math: Applicants for M.Math must have a Bachelor’s degree in B. Tech/ B.E with Mathematics as a subject.
- M.Tech: Applicants should have a B.Tech/B.E. degree or a master’s degree in mathematics, electronics, physics, computer science, or computer application, among other subjects.
The full exam format for the exam is as follows:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be administered in an offline format.
- Question Types: Multiple choice questions (MCQs) and descriptive questions will be included in the question paper.
- Sections: The question paper will be categorized into two parts: Part A & B.
- Exam Time: Each applicant will be given two hours to complete the test.
- Marking System: Each course will have its own marking scheme.
ISI Admission 2023
ISI’s admission process will consist of many stages, including a personal interview, a written test, and document verification, among others. Every qualified student’s admission process will be governed by the ISI.
Admission to the offered courses will be determined by a merit list based on the applicant’s performance in the interview rounds and the written exam. Applicants who have been selected for admission must come to the designated center with the necessary documents.
The following is a comprehensive list of documents that applicants must bring for document verification:
- 10th and 12th Grade Mark sheets and Certificates
- Admit Card
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Passport-Size Photos and so forth.
ISI Exam 2023 Syllabus
ISI’s curriculum will vary depending on the course being given. The UG course syllabus will include a variety of subjects from the 11th and 12th-grade academic curricula. PG courses, on the other hand, will cover a variety of subjects from relevant undergraduate courses. The whole curriculum for both UG and PG courses may be seen on the test conducting authority’s site.
ISI 2023 Admit Card
On the day of the test, the admit card will be important to have since no applicant will be permitted to enter the examination hall without it. After a few weeks after the conclusion of the registration procedure, the authority will issue the admit card for each applicant separately.
Applicants will be able to get their admit cards online only starting in the third week of June 2023. To get the admit card, applicants must first log into their candidate dashboard.
ISI Exam 2023 Answer Key
After a few days have passed since the test, the authorities will provide the answer key. Applicants will be able to verify their answer key online starting in the third week of July 2023.
Every question in the test will have a right answer in the answer key. In addition, the authority will provide an objection facility in the answer key. After the objection facility is completed, the final answer key will be published.
ISI 2023 Result
The authority will disclose the results for each test in an individual manner through the website. From the last week of July 2023/to August 2023, applicants are allowed to verify their results by logging onto the candidate’s dashboard.
ISI results will not be sent or distributed in any other offline manner to any candidate. Applicants would have to download it from the authority’s website on their own.