Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) will soon release the official ISRO Recruitment Notification 2023. ISRO is one of the most renowned and reputable organizations to work in. Every year, the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) organizes a recruitment process for the post of Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ to hire dynamic designing engineers from various branches. This is a very prestigious job aspire by many engineers. One should know all the details about the post before joining it. Once the recruitment notification PDF is released by the ISRO, aspirants can apply for the recruitment.
It must be clarified that only eligible aspirants will be able to take part in the recruitment process, therefore one must satisfy the eligibility requirements for the post of ISRO Scientist Engineer. In this article, we have listed complete information like the ISRO recruitment registration, exam schedule, eligibility criteria, exam pattern and syllabus, and many more. Candidates will get to know the full information after going through the complete post below.
ISRO Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Post Name||Scientist Engineers (SC)|
|Notification Release Date||Not Released Yet|
|Job Location||All Over India|
ISRO Scientist Engineer 2023 Important Dates
|ISRO SC Online Application 2023 Start Date||To be notified|
|Last date for the ISRO Recruitment 2023 Application Form||To be notified|
|ISRO Scientist Engineer Admit Card 2023 Release Date||To be notified|
|ISRO SC Written Exam Date 2023||To be notified|
|ISRO SC Result Announcement Date 2023||To be notified|
|ISRO SC Interview Date 2023||To be notified|
Candidates should check the below-laid eligibility criteria before registering for ISRO Scientist Engineer:
A degree of BE/B.Tech or equivalent Engineering Degree in Computer Science/ Mechanical Engineering/ Electronics Engineering with First Class and a minimum of 65% marks in aggregate or CGPA 6.84/10. The final-year engineering students who are currently studying are not eligible for this recruitment.
|Category||Maximum Age Limit (years)|
ISRO Recruitment 2023 Application Process
Check out the complete application procedure for ISRO Recruitment as given below:
- First of all, go to the official site of ISRO i.e. www.isro.gov.in
- A new screen will be opened showing different notices.
- After that, download the ISRO Recruitment 2023 Notification pdf, and read the notification very carefully.
- Confirm your eligibility requirements for ISRO Recruitment 2023 and then proceed to the application form filling.
- Click on the online application form link and the form will be opened on a new screen.
- Start entering your details in the application and upload all the scanned copies of the documents as mentioned in the ISRO Recruitment Notification PDF 2023.
- Revise all your filled particulars in the application form before hitting the submit button.
- The candidate will be responsible to pay the application charges as determined through any of the methods available in the ISRO Recruitment Application Form.
- After the submission of the fee and the application form, candidates should save the ID Number for future usage for ISRO Recruitment 2023.
Each candidate will have to pay Rs. 100/- as ISRO Online Application Fee. Please note that the application fee for ISRO Recruitment 2023 is mandatory to be eligible to appear for the exam. Candidates can pay the application fee via Debit Cards (Visa/RuPay/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, IMPS, UPI/ Mobile Wallets/ Cash Cards, Internet Banking.
There will be a composed written test for ISRO Recruitment 2023. It will be qualifying in nature and its marks will not be considered for preparing the last validity merit list.
|Phases||ISRO Recruitment Events 2023||Total No. of questions||Time Duration|
|I||Written Test (Computer Science Engineering)||80||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|II||Interview||Not Disclosed||Not Disclosed|
- The composed ISRO Recruitment Exam Paper involves a sum of a total number of 80 objective-type questions, carrying equivalent marks.
- The ISRO Recruitment absolute time term exam 2023 is 1 hour 30 minutes (an hour and a half).
- There will be a negative stamping of 1/3 marks for each wrong response.
|Scientist/ Engineer – H & G||INR 10,000|
|Scientist/ Engineer – SG||INR 8,900|
|Scientist/ Engineer – SF||INR 8,700|
|Scientist/ Engineer – SE||INR 7,600|
|Scientist/ Engineer – SD||INR 6,600|
The Selection Process for ISRO Recruitment 2023 involves two phases:
- Stage I: Written Test
- Stage II: Interview
The first level of screening for recruitment is the written test which will be conducted in a pen and paper-based mode. The scores of the written test will not be considered in the final selection process. Students will only be selected in the interview round of ISRO Recruitment 2023 only on the basis of their performance in the written test. The final selection of the candidates will be premised on the performance of the candidates in the Interview Round. Those candidates who will acquire a minimum of 60% marks in the interview round will be termed as eligible for consideration in the selection panel, in the order of merit.