Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) will soon release the official ISRO Recruitment 2023 Notification. ISRO is one of the most renowned and reputable organizations to work in. Every year, the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) organizes a recruitment process for the post of Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ to hire dynamic designing engineers from various branches. This is a very prestigious job aspire by many engineers. One should know all the details about the post before joining it. Once the recruitment notification PDF is released by the ISRO, aspirants can apply for the recruitment.
It must be clarified that only eligible aspirants will be able to take part in the recruitment process, therefore one must satisfy the eligibility requirements for the post of ISRO Scientist Engineer.
ISRO Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Post Name||Scientist Engineers (SC)|
|Notification Release Date||Not Released Yet|
|Job Location||All Over India|
ISRO Scientist Engineer 2023 Important Dates
|Online Application Start Date||To be notified|
|Last date for the Application Form||To be notified|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be notified|
|Exam Date||To be notified|
|Result Announcement Date||To be notified|
|Interview Date||To be notified|
Candidates should check the below-laid eligibility criteria before registering for ISRO Scientist Engineer:
A degree of BE/B.Tech or equivalent Engineering Degree in Computer Science/ Mechanical Engineering/ Electronics Engineering with First Class and a minimum of 65% marks in aggregate or CGPA 6.84/10. The final-year engineering students who are currently studying are not eligible for this recruitment.
|Category||Maximum Age Limit (years)|
ISRO Recruitment 2023 Application Process
- First of all, go to the official site of ISRO i.e. www.isro.gov.in
- A new screen will be opened showing different notices.
- After that, download the recruitment notification pdf, and read the notification very carefully.
- Confirm your eligibility requirements and then proceed to the application form filling.
- Click on the online application form link and the form will be opened on a new screen.
- Start entering your details in the application and upload all the scanned copies of the documents as mentioned in the Notification.
- Revise all your filled particulars in the application form before hitting the submit button.
- The candidate will be responsible to pay the application charges as determined through any of the methods available in the Application Form.
- After the submission of the fee and the application form, candidates should save the ID Number for future usage.
Each candidate will have to pay Rs. 100/- as ISRO Online Application Fee. Please note that the application fee is mandatory to be eligible to appear for the exam. Candidates can pay the application fee via Debit Cards (Visa/RuPay/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, IMPS, UPI/ Mobile Wallets/ Cash Cards, Internet Banking.
There will be a composed written test. It will be qualifying in nature and its marks will not be considered for preparing the last validity merit list.
|Phases||Events||Total No. of questions||Time Duration|
|I||Written Test (Computer Science Engineering)||80||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|II||Interview||Not Disclosed||Not Disclosed|
- The Exam Paper involves a sum of a total number of 80 objective-type questions, carrying equivalent marks.
- The absolute time term exam 2023 is 1 hour 30 minutes (an hour and a half).
- There will be a negative stamping of 1/3 marks for each wrong response.
|Scientist/ Engineer – H & G||INR 10,000|
|Scientist/ Engineer – SG||INR 8,900|
|Scientist/ Engineer – SF||INR 8,700|
|Scientist/ Engineer – SE||INR 7,600|
|Scientist/ Engineer – SD||INR 6,600|
The Selection Process for recruitment involves two phases:
- Stage I: Written Test
- Stage II: Interview
The first level of screening for recruitment is the written test which will be conducted in a pen and paper-based mode. The scores of the written test will not be considered in the final selection process. Students will only be selected in the interview round of ISRO Recruitment 2023 only on the basis of their performance in the written test. The final selection of the candidates will be premised on the performance of the candidates in the Interview Round. Those candidates who will acquire a minimum of 60% marks in the interview round will be termed as eligible for consideration in the selection panel, in the order of merit.