The official notification for JAC Chandigarh 2023 will soon be available online. JAC or Joint Admission Committee, Chandigarh provides admission to the applicants who are keen to get admission in B.E. & B.Arch courses. Such candidates can fill the online application form from the official website of JAC Chandigarh. Although, it is important for the applicants to confirm their eligibility criteria before filling the application form for JAC Chandigarh admission 2023. Interested candidates should clear the JEE (Joint Entrance Exam) in order to apply for the same. Those candidates who have acquired a minimum of 60% marks in JEE Main 2023 and 40% in class 12th or equivalent exam are eligible to appear for the JAC Chandigarh Admission process.
The courses that are offered at the JAC, Chandigarh are given below:
- BE – MBA (Combined)
Look out for the complete necessary details for JAC Chandigarh Admission 2023 as mentioned in this post below.
JAC Chandigarh Admission 2023 Overview
|Full form of JAC||Joint Admission Committee Chandigarh|
|Known as||JAC Chandigarh Engineering|
|Category of exam||Undergraduate level|
|Level of exam||National level|
|Organized by||Chandigarh Administration|
JAC Chandigarh Admission 2023 Schedule
|Registration start date||September 2023|
|Due date to generate bank challan||September 2023|
|Last date to deposit fee via SBI bank challan||September 2023|
|Last date for online registration||October 2023|
|Counseling round 1||To be announced|
|Counseling round 2||To be announced|
|Counseling round 3||To be announced|
|Reporting in person at the institute||To be announced|
|Spot round counseling||To be announced|
|Admission session commencement on||To be announced|
- Applying candidates must belong to the Indian Nationality.
- Applicants must successfully pass the HSC examination and may have a passing certificate also.
- The candidates ought to have appeared in mandatory subjects like physics, mathematics, chemistry/ biology/ biotechnology/ technical vocational subject and an additional subject.
- General category applicants should have scored a minimum of 45% aggregate marks within the HSC examination.
- Applicants from a reserved class like SC/ST/PH should have obtained a minimum of 40% within the HSC examination.
- Participants must have good mental/ physical health and they must be fit and fine.
|Distant vision||Near vision|
|Better eye||6/6 or 6/9||0/6|
|Worse eye||6/9 or 6/12||0/8|
JAC Chandigarh Admission 2023 Application Process
- The candidates ought to complete the registration method before beginning the application process for the concerned courses.
- Applicants will have to provide their JEE roll number and password to log into the website to acquire the application form.
- Once the application form is accessed, then candidates have to fill the form with all the desired details in it.
- In case the candidate forgets his/ her JEE roll number, then they can always refer to the website and obtain the details.
- After the completion of registration, candidates can apply for both the courses (engineering and architecture) in the form.
- Fill the form with all the details related to personal details, educational details, Course details, entrance exam details, etc.
- Pay the requisite amount of the application fee i.e. Rs 1800/– as a last stage of the application process.
- It can be done through internet banking or by using a debit/credit card.
- Candidates can also pay it through offline mode in the form of cash or DD which needs to be sent at the university address.
- Candidates have to send the application fee along with the application form and attach all the documents, then send to the university through speed post at the below address:
JAC Admission office,
University Institute of Engineering & Technology,
South Campus, Panjab University,
Sector-25, Chandigarh- 160014
- The officials of JAC Chandigarh have still not yet disclosed the paper pattern for the JAC Chandigarh Admission 2023.
- Candidates will get a specific time limit to complete the examination.
- Students ought to complete the paper within the stipulated time limit.
- No extra time will be given to the candidates for the completion of the paper.
- Caste certificate
- Migration certificate
- High school mark sheet
- Sports or NCC certificates
- Domicile certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
- Seat allotment letter
- Passport size photographs
- Fee receipt copy
- Scorecard of JEE Main
JAC Chandigarh 2023 Examination Result
- The authorities of JAC Chandigarh will announce the examination results on the official website of the institute.
- When the results are declared on the website, at the same time they will be posted on the university notice board too.
- The candidates are required to use their login credentials to download the results from the authorized website.
- After downloading the result/ merit list the applicants ought to print it and generate extra copies of it for other necessary uses.
- The JEE Main result is a very important document consequently candidates must keep it secure and carry the same at the time of the counseling/ admission round.
- After the publication of the results online, the officials will work on creating the merit list and releasing it on the website.
- Through the merit list, the participants will get a clear idea and the names of the qualified candidates for the counseling procedure.