The Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Tripura is the official authority that regulates the admission process for Tripura GNM 2023 admission. The online application form can be acquired from the official website of the Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Tripura. The eligible candidates can apply online before the last date and secure admission in government and private colleges located in Tripura state. Once all the applications are received, the authorities release a merit list for the qualified students.
The interview schedule is also available and the candidates can check the eligibility criteria set by the university to get admission. Check out the complete details regarding Tripura GNM Admission such as eligibility criteria, important dates, application form, etc. in the complete post below.
Tripura GNM Highlights
|Name of the exam||Tripura GNM|
|Full form||Tripura General Nurse and Midwifery course|
|Type of exam||Nursing|
|Level of exam||State Level|
|Conducting body||Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Tripura|
Tripura GNM 2023 Important Dates
|Official notification release date||1st week of August 2023|
|The application form releases on||1st week of August 2023|
|Submission of application form||3rd week of August 2023|
|Admit card issue date||To be announced|
|Interview on||To be announced|
|Merit list release date||To be announced|
|Counseling||To be announced|
|Nomination letter on||To be announced|
- Both male and female candidates are eligible to apply for GNM Admission Process.
- The minimum age of the applicant should be over 17 years.
- Additionally, an applicant should not exceed 35 years of age at the time of admission.
- Only citizens of Indian nationality can apply for the offered course. Moreover, the applicant should be a permanent resident of the Tripura state.
- He/ She should contain a valid domicile certificate from Tripura state.
- Furthermore, the candidate must have successfully cleared the HSC/12th or equivalent exam from a recognized board of education. They must have had English, Chemistry, Biology, and Physics as the compulsory subjects in the HSC exam.
Tripura GNM 2023 Application Form
- The online application form will be released on the official website of the Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Tripura.
- It must be noted that the application forms will only be made available on the official website of the university, therefore no offline modes will be entertained.
- Register on the official website and at the same time provide your necessary details in the same.
- After logging into the website applicants need to enter all educational, personal, and academic details in the application form.
- It must be noted that the false information in the form will not be considered therefore candidates should ensure to enter all the details correctly and carefully in the form.
- Incomplete and multiple application forms will also be rejected.
- Once the application form is filled applicants need to get a few hard copies of the duly filled form and then submit it.
- Applicants must refer to the official website to get all the other information about the application fee.
Tripura GNM 2023 Merit List
The official will consider the candidate’s performance in the entrance exam and the merit list of GNM will be published on the official website of the state medical council. Only those candidates who have their names on the merit list shall be eligible for further admission process. Furthermore, the authorities of Tripura GNM can easily segregate the candidates in order of merit. The officials will call the qualified candidates as per the merit list only. The list will not be made available in any other mode except online mode. Apart from that, the officials will release separate merit lists for both male and female candidates.
Tripura GNM 2023 Counselling
The official authorities of Tripura GNM will conduct a counseling round for the applicants who are keen to get enrolled to the university into GNM courses. The procedure will contain different rounds like choice filing round, seat allotment procedure, document verification, etc. Applicants are required to be physically present in all the rounds of the counseling session. All the applicants should submit all original and attested copies of necessary documents in the counseling session for the verification of certificates/ documents. After the successful completion of the document verification process, authorities will conduct a process for seat allocation too wherein they will provide seats to the shortlisted applicants in the university.