JEECUP 2023: Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh releases application form in the month of March. JEECUP is also known as UPJEE (UP Polytechnic) which is a state-level examination that is held every year for the candidates seeking admission in Polytechnic/Diploma courses in Uttar Pradesh state. Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh is the regulating authority for conducting this exam. Interested candidates must check the complete article for all the info related to JEECUP UP Polytechnic 2023.
JEECUP 2023 Exam Dates
|The application process starts from||March 2023|
|Last date to apply||April 2023|
|Admit card release date||April 2023|
|Exam date||April 2023|
|Answer key release date||May 2023|
|Results declaration||May 2023|
|Counseling begins from||Last week of May 2023|
- Domicile- Candidates must have domicile of Uttar Pradesh & 85% of the reservation will be provided to the candidates of Uttar Pradesh.
- Age criteria- Applicant’s age should be 14 years as of 1st July 2023.
- Appearing- Applicants who are appearing or have appeared in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
For Engineering/Technology Diploma: Candidates should have passed 10th with 35%. Students should have secured 50% marks in maths, physics, and chemistry.
For Diploma in Pharmacy: Candidates must have passed 12th with physics, chemistry, and biology/maths as their main subjects. They must have obtained 50% marks in physics, chemistry, and biology/maths each.
For Technology Diploma/lateral entry in engineering: Candidates must have passed 12th with technical/vocational subjects or ITI fields (2 years). They must have secured 40% marks in PCM and 60% marks in engineering each.
Diploma in Agricultural Engineering: Candidates must be 10th/12th passed with agriculture subject.
Fashion design, textile design, and home science: Candidates must be 10th passed with 35% marks.
Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice and Library & Information Science: Candidates must be 12th passed with Hindi and English subject.
Postgraduate in Biotechnology: Candidates must be B.Sc passed (Biology, chemistry/biochemistry.
Postgraduate diploma courses: Candidates must be a graduate in any discipline.
Diploma in Hotel Management: Candidates must be 12th passed with 50% marks for GEN/OBC and 45% marks for SC/ST.
Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering: Candidates must be 12th passed with 50% marks in PCM subject.
Post Diploma in Information Technology: Candidates must hold an engineering diploma or appear from BTEUP affiliated institute.
JEECUP 2023: UP Polytechnic Application form
Students must follow the steps in the below-given section in order to apply for JEECUP UP Polytechnic 2023:
- The application process will begin in the month of March 2023.
- The application process will only be completed through online mode. There is no offline mode.
- Candidates must complete the online registration before April 2023.
- Before applying for UP Polytechnic, candidates are advised to go through the complete eligibility requirements.
- Students are advised to fill in the required details correctly and completely before submitting the form.
- Students need to upload all the documents whichever are required in the application form.
- They will have to pay the application fee through online mode using a debit card, credit card, or internet banking.
- Students need not forget to take a printout of the application form for future references.
- Mode of Exam: JEECUP examination will be held in online mode.
- The number of questions: Paper will consist of a total of 120 questions.
- Type of Questions: The paper will contain the objective type of questions.
- Duration of test: 2 hours will be provided to the candidates.
- Medium Language of Paper: The paper will be in English & Hindi language.
|Subjects||No. of questions|
The syllabus will cover topics from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics of class 10th level.
- Domestic Electric Circuit
- Wave Speed
- Human Eye
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Solar System
- The Universe
- The Earth
- Difference types of substances and their nature
- Human Dependence on Natural Resources
- Electro-Chemical Cell
- Chemical bond
- Physical and Chemical Change
- Classification of matter
- Types of Fuel
- Necessity of Balanced Diet
- Mineral Cycle
- Ecological Balance
- Number Systems
- Coordinate Geometry
- Statistics & Probability
JEECUP 2023 FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: What is the application fee for OBC category candidates?
Ans. The application fee for OBC category candidates is INR 200/-
Question: When will the application process of JEECUP UP Polytechnic 2023 begin?
Ans. The application process will start in March 2023.
Question: When will UPJEE 2023 results be declared?
Ans. In the month of May 2023.