Jharkhand Polytechnic 2024: Jharkhand Polytechnic has another name i.e. PECE (Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination) which is generally a competitive entrance examination conducted every year by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). It is a state-level entrance test through which candidates will be offered admission into various government and private polytechnic colleges of Jharkhand state. Eligible candidates will be offered various engineering and non-engineering courses in the institutions located in Jharkhand.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2024 Overview
|Name of the Exam||Jharkhand Polytechnic|
|Organizing Authority||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)|
|Application form status||Release Soon|
|Exam level||State level|
|Admission to||Polytechnic courses|
|Duration of Exam||150 minutes (2 hours 30 minutes)|
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2024 Important Dates
|Events||Admission Dates (Expected)|
|Online registration starts from||1st week of May 2024|
|Last date for registering online||Last week of June 2024|
|Admit card issue date||1st week of July 2024|
|Exam date||2nd week of July 2024|
|Answer key release date||2nd week of July 2024|
|Result announcement||3rd week of July 2024|
|Counseling proceeds from||4th week of July 2024|
- Only citizens of India are eligible to apply.
- He/she must possess a domicile certificate of Jharkhand state.
- The age of the applicant must fall in the age category between 17 – 20 years only.
- To be eligible for Jharkhand Polytechnic, candidates need to pass class 10th with 35% marks from any recognized educational board are eligible to apply.
- Meanwhile, students who are appearing in high school or waiting for their results are also eligible to apply.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2024 Application form
- Candidates can get the application form through the official website of the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board i.e. www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in. and fill up the application form.
- The application forms will tentatively be disclosed in the month of May 2024 and submission can be done till the last week of June 2024.
- One needs to register for the exam by providing a valid mobile number, email id, and other required credentials. To register online, fill up the basic info about the applicant in the application form, upload scanned images and documents, make the payment of the application fee and take out the print of the application form.
- Similarly, upload the necessary documents as per prescriptions in the application form.
- Make the payment of the application charges through online mode only. The application fee payment options comprise of credit card, debit card, or internet banking. The application fee for Jharkhand Polytechnic will not be refunded in any case.
- Review the application form twice before submitting it.
Documents required while filling the registration form
- 10th/ 12th certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Reservation certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Valid Email ID
- Valid phone number
- Fee receipt
- Id proof (if required)
|General Category/ OBC||INR 650/-|
|SC/ ST category/ Female candidates||INR 325/-|
- Examination Method: Offline mode (Pen and paper-based).
- Total timing: 2 hours and 30 minutes (150 minutes).
- Medium of Exam: English and Hindi language.
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions.
- Total Questions and Marks: 150 questions comprising 150 marks.
- Negative marking: -0.25 marks for the wrong answer.
|Subjects||No. of questions||Maximum Marks|
The authority of Jharkhand Polytechnic i.e. JCECEB will provide the result after a few days from the conduction of the examination. To download the answer key, candidates have to visit the official website of the board and download the answer key in a pdf format. The answer key will be available expectedly from the 2nd week of July 2023.
Candidates will be able to check all the correct answers to each question in the entrance exam. Therefore, through answer key candidates can predict their scores before the publishment of the result.
JCECEB will announce the outcome for each and every participant who appeared in the exam. Such participants will be able to check the result after a few weeks from the exam completion. Considering the final answer key, the authority will design the result for every candidate who participated in the exam. It will be available to download expectedly from the third week of July 2024.
Participants must note that Jharkhand Polytechnic Result 2024 will be issued online mode via the authorized website of the board. By entering the login details, the result will be displayed to check.
The counseling procedure will be commenced for each candidate who gets selected for the entrance exam. Candidates may expect the start of the counseling session from the fourth week of July 2024.
The Jharkhand Polytechnic seat allotment/ counseling process will be carried out in various rounds on the basis of the availability of seats and other considered factors. For the seat allotment, the candidate’s rank in the merit list will be taken into consideration.