MP PAT 2024: Madhya Pradesh Pre Agriculture Test or MP PAT is a competitive test that is conducted at the state level for the students who wish to pursue various professional undergraduate agriculture and horticulture courses. The undergraduate agriculture and horticulture courses include B.Sc Agriculture, B.Sc Horticulture and B.Tech in Agriculture Engineering courses. Qualified and eligible students will be enrolled in the private/ government colleges and institutions of Madhya Pradesh state. This entrance exam is directly regulated by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MP PEB).
It should be very clear that the admission to the candidates will only be provided based on their marks in the entrance test and no direct admission will be granted. The conducting body of MP PAT which is MP PEB is also called as MP Vyapam. Consequently, participants who are going to appear for PAT should go through this page before applying.
MP PAT 2024 Overview
|Exam||Madhya Pradesh Pre Agriculture Test|
|Type of Exam||UG Level|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Conducting Body||MP Vyapam/ Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|Mode of the Exam||Offline|
|Date of the Exam||Last week of June 2024|
MP PAT 2024 Important Dates
|Online registration starts from||Last week of May 2024|
|Last date to register for the exam||2nd week of June 2024|
|Application correction date starts from||Last week of May 2024|
|Hall ticket issue date||4th week of June 2024|
|Entrance exam commencement date||Last week of June 2024|
|Declaration of result||Last week of July 2024|
|Counseling process starts||Last week of August 2024|
For B.Sc (Agriculture)
- Qualification: One must have cleared 12th form any recognized board.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, and any one subject from mathematics, forestry, biology, or agriculture should be mandatory subjects in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing: In case applicants are going to appear in their intermediate examination, then they are also eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Individuals must clear 12th-level exams from any recognized educational board.
- Subjects: They should have studied chemistry, physics, and any one subject from biology, forestry, agriculture, and mathematics in their qualifying exam.
- Qualification: 12th pass candidates can appear in the test.
- Subjects: Biotechnology, Forestry, Agriculture, and Mathematics should be the mandatory subjects in the candidate’s qualifying exam.
- Qualification: Those candidates who have qualified for SSC and HSC exams successfully from any recognized board of education can apply for the examination.
- Subjects: Individuals who have studied Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English subjects in class 12th can appear in the exam.
MP PAT 2024 Application Form
- To proceed with the application process, first of all, log in to the official website of the board- www.peb.mp.gov.in.
- Assure to submit the application form before the last date of submission i.e. 2nd week of June 2024.
- Input each and every necessary detail in the application form such as the applicant’s name, gender, father’s name, date of birth, gender, category, enrollment number, contact details, phone number, email id, etc.
- Attach/ Upload all your requisite documents in the application form including mark sheets/ score card of class 10th/12th, diploma, certificate, domicile certificate (if necessary), category certificate, passport size photo, signature, etc.
- Before submitting the application form, review provided particulars in the application form carefully and correct if any mistakes is found.
- The payment of the application fee should be made through online mode using a credit card, UPI, debit card, net banking, or other available payment options.
- Entrants are recommended to get multiple prints of the submission page for other uses in the future.
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD candidates||Rs.250/-|
- Examination Mode: Online (Computer based test).
- Duration of Exam: Total 3 hours (180 minutes) to solve the entire paper.
- Type of Questions: Objective-Based Questions.
- Medium of Exam: English and Hindi language.
- Total Questions: A total of 200 questions.
- Negative Marking- Not Applicable.
Section-wise distribution of questions:
|B.Sc Agriculture/ B.Sc forestry/ B. Tech Agriculture/ B.Sc horticulture||Physics||50|
|B.Sc Agriculture/ B.Sc horticulture/ B.Sc forestry||Agriculture-1||100|
|Agriculture- 2 and 3||100|
|B.Sc Agriculture/ B.Sc horticulture/ B.Sc forestry||Physics||50|
|B.Sc Agriculture/ B.Sc forestry/ B.Sc horticulture||Physics||50|
MP PAT 2024 Results
After a few days of the commencement of PAT, the Vyapam board will publish the result. The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MP PEB) or MP Vyapam will make the result accessible on their official website. For the admission of the candidates, only the entrant’s performance in the competitive test will be considered and after that, the MP board will begin the later admission process. Consequently, the result will be released according to a merit list format. It will be released separately for all the participants in the said examination.
Every qualifying student will participate in the counseling process conducted by the authority of MP Vyapam. It will begin after a few weeks from the date of the outcome announcement. In the last week of August 2024, candidates are required to report for counseling process through online mode i.e. they can register online for the counseling/ seat allotment.
Counseling process is held with various rounds comprised of online registration, choice filling, seat allotment, and document verification.
All the shortlisted candidates have to bring various documents and certificates to the counseling venue. These include:
- 10th and 12th class mark sheets
- Migration certificate
- Admit card
- Medical certificate
- ID proof
- Birth certificate