Reliance Jio is a very renowned telecom service provider in India which has now started offering scholarships to needy students. Reliance Jio begins this social welfare program to provide financial support to the students based on their merit and needs. Jio scholarship will be provided to those studying in classes 10th, 11th, 12th, graduation, and post-graduation. Those who wish to avail of this scholarship are will have to fill up the Application form available at the reliance Jio offices. Reliance JIO Infocomm Limited (RJIL) has previously declared its scholarship program for students belonging to economically backward sections. Students who are struggling financially and economically can now apply for this Reliance Jio Scholarship 2023. The scholarship scheme is a great helping hand for those who are in dire need.
Jio Scholarship 2023 Highlights
|Department||Reliance JIO Infocomm Limited (RJIL)|
|Name of the scholarship||Jio Scholarship|
|Applicable to||10th to 12th, Diploma, PG from Humanities, Commerce, Science streams|
|Motto||To help the needy students|
Jio Scholarship 2023 Important Dates
|Registration Date Start||Not Announced|
|Last Date for Registration||Not Announced|
|Jio Scholarship Exam Date 2023||Not Announced|
|Document verification procedure||Not Announced|
|Distribution of scholarship amount||Not Announced|
Jio Scholarship 2023 Details
- 2800 students will be benefited from this scholarship across India.
- Applicants must hold a good academic record without any history of ragging activities, indiscipline, etc.
- The student will be able to get the scholarship amount directly in their bank accounts.
- In case, the exam conducting authorities conduct the entrance exam then admit cards will be released via the official website of Reliance Jio Only.
- Documents verification for the selected candidates will be done to ensure that only deserving candidates will attain the benefit of the scholarship.
- Make sure to collect the receipt of the scholarship application form for further reference.
- The candidate must be of Indian nationality.
- A student of class X, XI, XII, graduation, or Post-graduation is eligible to avail of this scholarship.
- Candidates must belong to the category of Economically Weaker Section.
- The academic performance of the student is all dependent on the class in which he/ she is studying as mentioned below.
- 10th Class: 70% or more in the recognized board exam (85% or above for ICSE and CBSE students).
- 11th Class: 70% or more in the recognized board exam (85% or above for ICSE and CBSE students).
- 12th Class: 65% or more in the recognized board (80% for CBSE and ICSE board candidates)
- Graduation level: Minimum 75% or more in the university examination conducted by the recognized university.
- Post Graduation level: Minimum 75% or more in the university exam conducted by a recognized university.
Jio Scholarship 2023 Application Process
In order to apply for the Jio Scholarship program, candidates must fill out and submit the scholarship application form within the stipulated time limit. The entire application process for the scholarship is mentioned below:
- Appliers need to visit the nearest Reliance Jio office and get the scholarship application form.
- In the application form, you need to write your personal details such as name, father’s name, etc.
- Also provide your educational details such as marks of class 10th, 12th, etc.
- Affix your latest passport photograph while entering all the details in the application form.
- Make sure that all the details you provide in the scholarship application form should be accurate and genuine otherwise your application form may lead to the cancellation by the officials.
- As soon as you complete the form, submit it at the Jio office itself.
- Take a printout of the s form for further reference.
Note: Application forms might also be released online on the official website of Reliance Jio.
Jio Scholarship 2023 Selection Procedure
As soon as you complete and submit the application form, go through these details as given here:
- Specifically for Jio merit-based scholarship, students who have an excellent academic record will be selected only. Authorities may conduct an examination for the same.
- Candidates may get certain reservations based on their gender, category, annual income, etc.
- After shortlisting the qualified candidates, the exam conducting authorities will begin the document verification process and eligibility so that scholarships are provided to only the deserving candidates.
- After successful verification of documents, the scholarship amounts will be granted to deserving applicants.
Details About Scholarship Amount
The scholarship amount is different for the different classes of students. Check out the specifications given below:
- 10th Class: Rs. 35000/-
- 11th Class: Rs. 38000/-
- 12th Class: Rs. 45000/-
- Graduation: Rs. 52000/-
- Post Graduation: Rs. 55000/-
Along with the Jio Scholarship Application form, candidates have to submit a few documents that include:
- Education Qualification Certificate
- Economic Weaker Section Certificate
- School Identity Card
- Bank Passbook
- Mobile Number
- Aadhar Card
- Mark sheet of students from Class 10/ 11// 12/ Graduation/ Post Graduation
2 thoughts on “Jio Scholarship 2023 Online Application Form, Dates, Eligibility, Selection Process”
I am Aditya Verma from jnv Siddharth Nagar and I am student of class 10.