JIPMER B.Sc Admission 2023: Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry is going to organize an admission process for the interested students in the B.Sc program. Candidates will get admission into the courses such as B.Sc Nursing, Bachelor of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology, and B.Sc Allied Health Science Courses. Admission to these courses will be done on the basis of NEET 2023 scores. Earlier JIPMER used to organize entrance tests for admission. However, as per the official notification, the institute will not conduct any entrance test from now on. The admission basis will be purely on NEET scores. Therefore, the candidates who will qualify for NEET will get admission successfully. Here we are providing all the details regarding JIPMER B.Sc Entrance Exam 2023. Check the complete post below to know everything in detail.
JIPMER B.Sc 2023 Highlights
|Admission to||JIPMER, Puducherry B.Sc courses|
|Admission regulating authority||Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry|
|Selection process||Based on NEET scores|
JIPMER B.Sc 2023 Important Dates
|NEET 2023||1st week of August 2023|
|Application form releases||To be notified|
|Last date to submit the application form||To be notified|
|Result/Merit list declaration||To be announced|
|Counseling process begins||To be announced|
- Applicants of Indian Nationality are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should clear class 12th with 50% marks from any recognized board. However, for PwD and SC/ST candidates, the minimum qualifying marks must be 45% and 40% respectively.
- Applicant must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as mandatory subjects in class 12th.
- The age of the candidates must be between 17 years as of 31st December 2023.
- There is no upper age limit to apply for B.Sc programs at JIPMER.
- The student must have to appear in NEET 2023.
|B.Sc Nursing||4-year duration course|
|Bachelor of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology (BASLP)||4-year duration course|
|B.Sc Allied Health Sciences||3-year duration course|
Allied Medical Science Courses
- Anaesthesia Technology
- Cardiac Laboratory Technology
- Dialysis Technology
- MLT in Blood Banking
- Medical Technology – Radio-diagnosis
- Neuro Technology
- Nuclear Medicine Technology
- Operation Theatre & Anaesthesia Technology
- Perfusion Technology
- Radiotherapy Technology
- Medical Laboratory Technology
JIPMER B.Sc Admission 2023 Application Form
- All the aspirants have to fill the application form online mode. Just follow the steps given below in order to fill the B.Sc Application form 2023:
- Applicants have to visit the official website of JIPMER- www.jipmer.edu.in.
- Once the site is opened, you are required to fill in your personal, communications, and academic details in the application form.
- Most importantly you have to enter NEET rank and score, NEET roll no. (As mentioned on the admit card), NEET application no. Therefore, you should be ready with these details.
- Along with this, candidates must provide their working email id and phone number in the application form.
- Upload all required documents that are asked in the form.
- Once all the details are submitted, pay the application charges through online mode. You can pay the application fee through their credit card, debit card, net banking, or the other available payment gateway.
- Lastly, do not forget to keep a few hard copies of the application form for further use.
JIPMER B.Sc 2023 Result/Merit List
- Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry will publish the merit list.
- It will be available in online mode.
- Candidates are required to clear the NEET exam in order to qualify for the final selection procedure.
- Candidates will be able to check the result by entering their username and password on the web portal of JIPMER.
- The result will be released in a form of a merit list.
- Therefore candidates have to get their name on the merit list for the selection.
- The result will mention the candidate’s name, application number, category, etc.
B.Sc Nursing – 75 seats
|Category||No. of seats|
|Male candidates||8 seat horizontally|
- SC / ST
- Unreserved- Puducherry
- OBC- Puducherry
- SC- Puducherry
- ST- Puducherry
The counseling process will tentatively be started in the month of July 2023. All the information such as dates and venue of counseling will be intimidated by the authority. The counseling will run for various rounds until the JIPMER B.Sc. Nursing 2023 seats will be filled. As the counseling will be held via offline mode, candidates need to be physically present to attend the counseling carrying all the original testimonials and xerox of the same. In case, candidates fail to show their original documents, then they will be considered as disqualified.
JIPMER B.Sc Admission 2023 FAQs
Question: On what basis candidates are provided admission to JIPMER B.Sc Courses?
Ans. JIPMER will offer admission to the students on the basis of their marks/rank in the NEET exam 2023.
Question: What is the entrance exam date of NEET 2023?
Ans. NEET entrance test is scheduled to be held in the 1st week of August 2023.
Question: What is the application mode to apply for JIPMER B.Sc Admissions 2023?
Ans. The application mode will be online. Therefore, there will be no other mode to submit the form.