JKBOPEE B.Sc Nursing 2023: Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations is the competent authority that organizes Jammu and Kashmir B.Sc Nursing Entrance Examination on an annual basis. The Entrance form is released at the official portal of the JKBOPEE at the scheduled date and time. Interested individuals can apply for the entrance test both via online/and offline mode. However, the paper will be conducted through Computer Based Test Mode (Online). The exam conducting body will release the entrance exam form for both Graduate and Post Graduate Programmes. Sher-1-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences will conduct an entrance exam for M.Sc Nursing. The JKBOPEE Entrance Test for B.Sc Nursing is scheduled to be organized at various centers in Jammu and Srinagar.
JKBOPEE B.Sc Nursing 2023 Overview
|Examination Name||Jammu & Kashmir B.Sc Nursing 2023|
|Exam Conducting Body||Jammu and Kashmir of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE)|
|Application Form Release Mode||Online|
|Category||Nursing Entrance Exams|
JKBOPEE B.Sc Nursing 2023 Important Dates
|Online application forms release date||Last week of March 2023|
|Last date for filling out application forms||1st week of April 2023|
|Admit card issue date||Last week of May 2023|
|Date of Conduct of Examination||1st week of June 2023|
|Declaration of Result||2nd week of June 2023|
|Counseling Schedule||Notify soon|
|Completion of the Admission process||Notify soon|
Applicants must have to satisfy certain requirements for J&K B.Sc Nursing 2023 before applying for the examination:
- Applicant should possess a domicile certificate of UT of J&K/UT of Ladakh.
- If the candidate belongs to UT of Ladakh, then the ST certificate issued by the competent authority of Ladakh shall be treated as a Domicile certificate.
- Applicant should be at least 17 years old on 31st December 2021.
- He/ she must have passed class 12th or its equivalent examination separately in the compulsory subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- Aspirants need to acquire a minimum of 45% marks together in PCB subjects from a recognized educational board.
- The applicant should be medically fit.
- The candidates who are appearing/appearing in the 10+2 level examination can also apply.
JKBOPEE B.Sc Nursing 2023 Application Form
- The application form will be released at its official web portal i.e. www.jkbopee.gov.in.
- Aspirants must have to read all the rules/ guidelines/ instructions carefully before applying.
- First of all register with the applicant’s name, valid email address, and contact number.
- After the successful registration, candidates will receive the registration number and password on their mobile number and email id which will be used further for future reference.
- Fill out the entry form with all the vital information such as Applicant’s Name, Father/Mothers Name, Religion, Gender, Residential Address, etc.
- After the filling process, upload your scanned signatures, photographs, and other requisite documents to complete the application form.
- Candidates need to provide every detail correctly in the form otherwise the application form may get rejected if they found any false details.
Applicants can pay the Application fees both online/ offline mode. Candidates need to make sure to pay the concerned application fees before the due date only. All category candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs.1210/-. For online mode, candidates can use net banking, credit card, and debit card option. For the offline method, you need to pay the fee via Demand Draft in the Favour of the Director, College Development Council, the University of Jammu, payable at Jammu. After that, send the Demand Draft to the authority by post or by person along with the Application form and all important documents.
- The question paper will contain a total number of four sections.
- These sections include- Biology-40,Physics-20,Chemistry-40 and English-20 questions.
- The total number of questions in the paper will be 120.
- The paper will have only multiple-choice questions. Each MCQ will have four options in which one option is correct.
- The exam needs to be completed within a duration of 120minutes.
- Each question carries 1 mark that is total mark will be 120.
- A negative marking of 0.25 marks will also be applicable for each incorrect answer in the paper.
|GNM Nursing Admission 2023||ANM Admission 2023|
Once the whole examination process is completed, the official authority will announce the result of the examination in the month of March tentatively. Apart from this, candidates should read the official notifications to access their results. After the declaration of the result, the Counselling process of JKBOPEE 2023 will be started which will be notified by the official authority soon. The counseling and selection process will be carried out via both online and offline modes. Candidates need to make the payment of Rs. 500/- in order to attend the counseling process. After the commencement of the first round of counseling, the list of the shortlisted candidates will be displayed by the authority.
After that, another round of counseling will take place. Selected candidates will be able to download the selection letter and the choice of colleges. Courses and Colleges allotment of qualified candidates will join the universities within the stipulated time and date by the university.