JKSSB (Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board) will be accountable to release the recruitment notification for District/ Divisional/ UT Cadre posts in various departments. All the other positions such as Scientist ‘A,’ Research Assistant, Assistant Law Officer, Assistant Information Officer, Field Inspector, Draftsman, Junior Scale Stenographer, Junior Environmental Engineer, and other positions are also advertised in the notification. The JKSSB 2023 application form and notification can be acquired at the official web portal i.e. www.jkssb.nic.in.
Every year, the Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board accepts applications from eligible candidates for a number of posts in various public departments. Candidates are advised to check their eligibility for each post before registering online as the candidature of the applicant is provisional and final appointments are made after the eligibility is confirmed.
JKSSB 2023 Highlights
|Total vacancies||To be Updated|
|Exam conducting body||Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Frequency of exam||Once a year|
|Selection process||Written exam, documents verification, and final selection|
|Location of job||Jammu & Kashmir|
JKSSB 2023 Important Dates
|Application commencement date||To be announced|
|Last date of application||To be announced|
|Exam for Junior Assistant (skill test)||To be announced|
|Junior Assistant (written test)||To be announced|
|Junior Scale Stenographer (skill test)||To be announced|
|Junior Scale Stenographer (Written Test)||To be announced|
|Junior Scale Election Assistant & Junior Statistical Assistant (Written Test)||To be announced|
|Accounts Assistant Written Test||To be announced|
|Skill Test for Driver/ Driver- II/ Driver Grade II||To be announced|
|Written Test for Driver/ Driver- II/ Driver Grade II||To be announced|
|Labour Officer and Sub Inspector (finance) Exam||To be announced|
|Inspector and Labour Inspector Exam||To be announced|
|Motor Vehicle Inspector and Sub Motor Vehicle Inspector Exam||To be announced|
- Candidate must have done graduation in any recognized university and any stream with a minimum of 50% for (general category) and 45 percent for reserved category candidates for the post of Accounts Assistant.
- For Class 4th posts, candidates must have passed class 10th or intermediate qualification from a recognized board.
The upper age limit for certain posts are given below:
- Government Service, contractual employment: 40 years
- Physically Challenged Person: 42 years
- Ex-Servicemen: 48 years
- ALC/ IB/ PSP/ SC/ ST RBA/OSC/EWS: 43 years
- Open Merit: 40 years
JKSSB 2023 Application Form
- The application form will be available on the official site of JKSSB Recruitment.
- On the homepage of JKSSB’s website, you will find the link for an application form.
- Later, enter your name, gender, email address, and mobile number, as well as a password for registration.
- An OTP will be sent to the candidate’s registration number for verification.
- Once the verification is done, candidates have to fill out the application form with personal, educational, and contact information, etc. as well as upload necessary documents too.
- For this, they have to upload their signature and photo within the specified limits.
- Applicants are suggested to double-check all the provided information and documents before submitting the application.
- At last, pay the application fee and take a print of the same.
All candidates are required to pay the necessary amount of Rs. 350/- which is nonrefundable. It can be paid via Paytm, debit card, credit card, UPI, or net banking.
Salary/ Basic Pay
|Class 4th posts||INR 14800 to INR 47100 for first level|
|Accounts Assistant||INR 29200 to INR 92300 for five level|
Class 4th Vacancies
|Division, UT and District- Wise||Vacancies|
|Division Jammu||To be announced|
|UT||To be announced|
|Division Kashmir||To be announced|
|District Wise||To be announced|
|Total||To be announced|
JKSSB 2023 Accounts Assistant Vacancies
|Budgam||To be announced|
|Shopian||To be announced|
|Baramulla||To be announced|
|Bandipora||To be announced|
|Samba||To be announced|
|Rajouri||To be announced|
|Ganderbal||To be announced|
|Kulgam||To be announced|
|Anantnag||To be announced|
|Udhampur||To be announced|
|Reasi||To be announced|
|Kathua||To be announced|
|Doda||To be announced|
|Ramban||To be announced|
|Poonch||To be announced|
|Pulwama||To be announced|
|Srinagar||To be announced|
|Kishtwar||To be announced|
|Kupwara||To be announced|
|Jammu||To be announced|
For class 4th post
|Subject||No. of questions||Marks|
|Science and General Awareness||40||40|
For Accounts Assistant Post
|Maths & Statistics||10|
|G.K of Jammu & Kashmir||30|
The exam will be OMR-based (pen and paper test).
JKSSB officials will also use a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
JKSSB 2023 Syllabus/ Topics
- Basis Reasoning
- Basis English
- General Economics
- Basis Mathematics
- General Knowledge with special reference to Jammu & Kashmir
- Science and General Awareness
- Accountancy and BookKeeping
- Knowledge of Computer Applications
JKSSB 2023 Result
The results of the written examination will be posted on the official web portal of JKSSB. Students will be able to check the results and see if they passed the exam or not. They will be further called for document verification based on their written exam results from the JKSSB. They have to carry necessary documents for verification as mentioned below:
- Degree of Graduation/Post–Graduation/Ph.D. Degree
- 10+2 mark sheet or diploma certificate
- Class 10 school mark sheet
- Caste or category certificate
- Persons with disabilities certificate
- Domicile certificate