Karnataka B.Sc Nursing 2024 Application Form is expected to be out in the 1st week of December 2024 in online mode only. Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) is the main regulatory body that is accountable for managing this admission process. Qualified applicants will get admission into B.Sc Nursing course in different government and private colleges in the Karnataka state. There will be no entrance test for enrollment in B.Sc Nursing Program. Candidates will get selected only on the basis of their merit in the qualifying exam.
Karnataka Examination Board (KEA) is responsible to issue the Karnataka B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2024 (PGET) on their main web portal i.e. www.cetonline.karnataka.gov.in. It is unrestricted for enrollment into Bachelor of Physiotherapy and B.Sc Nursing in Government/ Private colleges of the state of Karnataka. The complete information about Karnataka B.Sc Application form 2024 will be available soon.
Karnataka B.Sc Nursing 2024 Highlights
|Name of Admission Process||Karnataka B.Sc Nursing Admission|
|Courses Offered||B.Sc Nursing|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Criteria||Based on the merit in the qualifying exam|
|Managing Authority||Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)|
Karnataka B.Sc Nursing 2024 Important Dates
|Main Events||Tentative Dates|
|Releasing of official notification and information brochure online||1st week of December 2023|
|Availability of online application form||1st week of December 2024|
|Last date to submit the online application form||3rd week of December 2024|
|Due date to pay the application fees||3rd week of December 2024|
|Verification of documents||4th week of December 2024|
|Releasing of merit list||Announced Soon|
|Counselling Dates||Announced Soon|
- Nationality: Only those applicants who belong to Indian nationality can apply for admission.
- Academic Qualification: The applicant must hold a B.Sc Nursing (Basic) or B.Sc Hons. degree from a recognized university. He/ she must not exceed the age of 45 years. Aspirants who have cleared class 12th in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and English separately and must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks altogether in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology papers in the qualifying examination i.e. 12th. Candidates belonging to SC/ ST category should obtain an aggregate of 40% marks in PCB papers together.
Karnataka B.Sc Nursing 2024 Application Form
- To begin the application proceedings, you need to visit the official website of the Karnataka Examination Authority i.e. www.cetonline.karnataka.gov.in.
- After visiting the official website of the examination authority, you will have to complete the registration by entering your basic details like name, parents’ details, email address, phone number, password, etc.
- Next, sign in by providing your registration credentials password generated during the last step.
- After that, enter your full personal, educational, and communicational details. There are an other few details that you need to enter for instance candidate’s name, father name, mother name, date of birth, gender, mobile number, mail id, etc.
- Next, attach/ upload scanned copies of your passport size photograph, left-hand thumb impression, and signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates need to upload the same in JPG/ JPEG format.
- At last, you need to pay the requisite fee in the specified formats and sizes.
- Finally, take a hard copy of the duly submitted application form and keep the same copy secured during document verification.
Payment Methods: Credit Card, Debit Card, Internet Banking
|General and OBC candidates||INR 1,000/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwD Candidates||INR 500/-|
In the below section, we have provided the list of the brochures needed:
- Passport size photograph format: JPG Format only
- Width of the photo: 1.3 inches
- Height of the photo: 1.6 inches
- Resolution: 200 x 200 dpi
- Photo file size: Less than 100 KB
The official authority of the Karnataka Examination will scrutinize all the applications for Karnataka B.Sc Nursing Admissions received before the last date. Once all the applications are scrutinized, the officials will prepare a merit list based on the marks secured by candidates in the qualifying exam (class 12th). It must be clarified that the authorities will not conduct any entrance test for the candidate’s selection. In addition to that, Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) will offer the reservation based on the reservation policy of the Karnataka State Government.
|Karnataka ANM 2024 Application Form||GNM Nursing Admission 2024|
The results of the online applications will be made obtainable for the candidates through online mode only. Candidates can get the results on the official website of the university, once the results are announced by the officials. Candidates need to fill up their login credentials like roll number and date of birth on the university’s portal. They are required to keep these particulars safe in order to check the results. Only those candidates who will get their names on the merit list will be called to take part in the further admission process for B.Sc Nursing. The merit list of the shortlisted candidates will be made available in the form of a PDF file. Different merit lists will be published for different category candidates. A merit list will hold vital information about the candidate’s rank.