Karnataka ANM 2023 Admission will be starting soon. The application forms are also going to be made available online via the official website i.e. www.ksnc.karnataka.gov.in. Auxiliary Nursery Midwifery in Nursing course is a 2-year course that will be offered in the govt and private colleges of Karnataka state. Those candidates who are planning to take admission in ANM course in the colleges of Karnataka state must apply before the last date of application closing.
Only the candidates who satisfy the prescribed eligibility criteria are suggested to submit their applications online. Applicants can acquire detailed information about the Karnataka ANM 2023 such as important schedule, eligibility criteria, admission process, result, etc from this article below.
Karnataka ANM 2023 Overview
|Name of the exam||Karnataka ANM 2023|
|Full form||Karnataka Auxiliary Nurse and Midwives course|
|Type of Exam||Nursing|
|Level of exam||State Level|
|Courses offered||Diploma/ Certificate courses|
|Organizing department||Karnataka State Diploma in Nursing Examination Board, Bengaluru|
|Selection based||Merit basis|
Karnataka ANM 2023 Important Dates
|The online application process begins from||To be announced|
|Last date for the submission of the duly filled application form||To be announced|
|Admit card issue date||15 days prior to the exam|
|Entrance exam date||To be announced|
|Announcement of results||To be announced|
Before proceeding with the Application process, candidates should read the eligibility criteria as mentioned below:
Age limit: The age of the candidates should lie between 17 to 27 years at the time of admission.
Domicile: Those candidates who are natives of Karnataka state and hold the domicile certificate of the same.
- Candidates who have passed out class 12th exam from a recognized educational board scoring not less than 50% aggregate marks are eligible.
- Moreover, applicants should clear their qualifying exam before the admission process only.
Karnataka ANM Application Form 2023
- The candidates can obtain the application form through online mode by the authorized web portal of the admission managing body. Candidates are advised to acquire the application form through the official website of the Karnataka Health Department www.ksnc.karnataka.gov.in.
- In the application form, enter your basic personal details for instance name, gender, category, domicile, date of birth, mobile no., email id, etc. These details will be asked.
- All the other details related to class 12th exam such as year of passing/ appearing marks acquired, name of the board, name of the school, will also be asked in the same.
- Scanned copies of photographs and signatures of the candidates should also be uploaded as per the specifications into the application form.
- Once all the details are provided correctly in the application form, submit it before the last date.
- Candidates are advised to keep multiple prints of the submitted application form and keep it with them for future correspondence.
- The candidates need to pay a specific amount of non-refundable application fee to complete the process of application.
- Candidates can use facilities of net banking or debit or credit cards for the payment of applicable charges.
Karnataka ANM 2023 Result
- The official authorities will announce the result for the admission process through online mode as per the specified schedule.
- The authority will draw a merit list for the candidates on the basis of their marks in the entrance exam.
- After the declaration of results, candidates will have to attend further counseling rounds of admission.
Karnataka ANM Admission Process
- Nominated applicants can access all the important details related to the admission process via the official website.
- Those participants who will be selected for the admission process will have to report for the document verification round.
- After the verification of documents and the eligibility of the candidates, they will be granted final enrolment in the ANM course in the colleges of Jharkhand.
- Such candidates will have to report in person at the allotted institute and complete the rest of the admission process like fee payment, document submission, etc. as needed.
- In case, candidates fail to secure admission with the given time frame, the candidature of the participants will be canceled.