The Karnataka Department of Employment and Training (DET) would issue the Karnataka ITI merit list. The Karnataka ITI merit contains a list of applicants who’ve been chosen based on their performance in the set test. It is determined by the candidate’s performance in the qualifying exam. Applicants whose names are listed on the merit list would be qualified to proceed to the next stage of the Admission procedure. Let’s understand in detail the procedure for the Karnataka merit list, counselling, seat reservation, etc.
Karnataka ITI Merit List 2023: Overview
|Name of the College||Karnataka ITI|
|Application Starting||To be Announced|
|Application Last Date||To be Announced|
|Release of Merit List||To be Announced|
|Time of Counselling||To be Announced|
|Provisional Merit List||June 2023|
|Final Merit List||July 2023|
Karnataka ITI Merit List 2023
The Merit List would be released on the official website of the Karnataka State Directorate of Employment and Training, and all those candidates who received qualifying marks in the preceding qualifying exam and filed their Application Form would be selected in the Merit List. Candidates should verify their names on the Merit List and proceed to the next session.
Steps to Check/Download Merit List
Applicants must pass specific procedures in order to obtain the Karnataka ITI 2023 merit list. As a result, we have provided a comprehensive step-by-step tutorial to assist students. Consider the steps we have listed underneath.
- Applicants should first go to the Karnataka ITI’s official site.
- Then tap on the Merit List to obtain it.
- They should then select the course for which they wish the merit list to be downloaded.
- Additionally, press the download link.
- The merit list should appear in PDF format when you click on it.
- It’s important to save for subsequent use.
Karnataka ITI Admission List
- After collecting and addressing the grievances on the provisional list, the university will release the final rank list.
- It is important to note that the final merit list would decide the names of the schools that would be assigned to eligible candidates.
- Using their registration ID, aspirants would be able to see the final admission list.
- The university would make a merit selection based on the candidates’ qualifying exam scores.
Applicants must verify the reservation criterion for admission as set out by the Karnataka government.
|SC (Under SCP- Special Component Plan)||20% additional|
Karnataka ITI Seat Allotment
The seat allocation procedure is the last stage in obtaining polytechnic admission in the Karnataka ITI. Applicants are assigned seats depending on their qualifying test scores. The seat allocation procedure is done out entirely online. Applicants must however go to the official site to verify their seat allocation.
In the first round, the applicant who receives the highest score gets admitted. Candidates with lesser marks are admitted in the next round, and so forth, as the Karnataka ITI admission procedure moves on.
Karnataka ITI Merit List 2023: Verification of Documents
Soon after the release of the Merit List, the selected candidates will be asked to appear in person at the Karnataka Institute for documentation verification. Being a component of the document authentication procedure, aspirants should present the following papers to the institution on the day of their appearance.
- Certification and mark sheet from high school or similar.
- A duplicate of the online application was printed out (one photocopy self-attested).
- A copy of its most recent qualifying exam, or a comparable test certificate or admit card.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate.
- School Migration Certificate.
- Two Color Passport Size Photo.
Karnataka ITI Counselling
It will be necessary to invite those candidates whose names are listed on the merit list to engage in the counselling process. The first, second, and third rounds of counselling would begin in August 2023. Applicants should submit the counselling fee in order to engage in the procedure. Applicants should go to the official site to check out when and where the counselling will take place. Furthermore, the applicant should keep in mind that any demand to alter the time or location of the counselling would be denied.
Following that, applicants should provide the necessary papers. They would be needed in order for the applicant to be admitted. The papers should, therefore, be genuine. Because any document that is found to be invalid would result in the admission being revoked. The Seat Allotment Procedure would be the next stage following the document verification.
Ques. What is the underlying principle of the ranking system?
The college would create an admissions list depending on the success of the candidates in their respective qualifying exams, which would be administered by the institution.
Ques. How can I apply for Karnataka ITI admission?
Applicants may apply for Karnataka ITI admission based on their names appearing in the college’s Merit List 2023.