KMCUAF University Admission 2023: Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti Urdu Arabi- Farsi University will very soon release its offline application form for the students interested in UG & PG Courses. KMCUAFU is a state university that came into existence in the year 2013. It offers many UG and PG programs in Hindi, English, Computer Science, Journalism, Mass Communication, Business Administration, Commerce, Education, Political Science, Home Science, Physical Education, Economics, History, Urdu, Arabic, and Persian. The selection criteria for admission will vary according to the course. Check the same on this page below.
Candidates will get the application form online mode via the website of KMCUAFU. In the below article, we have mentioned the eligibility criteria, important dates, application process, result, documents required, etc. Read this post completely to know more about it.
KMCUAF University Admission 2023 Overview
|Name of the University||Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti Urdu, Arabi-Farsi University|
|Approved by||NAAC, UGC|
|Location||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh,|
|Distance Learning||Not Available|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, and Diplomas|
|Fee submission Mode||Cash/Demand Draft|
|Facilities Available||Library, Hostel, Transport, Medical, Scholarships|
KMCUAF University Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Application process starting date||Announced soon|
|Last date of form submission||August 2023 (tentative)|
Eligibility requirements for UG and PG courses are given below for the reference of applicants:
- B.A (H): Candidates should have cleared the Intermediate level/Madrasa Institution of any state or its equivalent with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks and 40% marks for the candidates belonging to the category of SC/ST. Selection of the aspirants will be done based on the merit as per marks secured by them in the last qualifying entrance exam.
- BJMC/ BBA: Applicant should be a pass in Intermediate level/Madrasa Institution of any State or equivalent with an aggregate of 45% marks (40% for the SC/ST category). The candidate will be shortlisted as per marks obtained in the last qualifying examination
- BCA – One should be pass in Intermediate level from any recognized board with Mathematics as the main subject. He/ she should have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (45% marks for SC/ST category). Candidates will be selected based on merit as per marks obtained in the last qualifying entrance exam.
- B.Sc. Home Science: Aspirant should clear class 12th from any recognized board with PCM/PCB stream securing a total of 45% aggregate marks (40% marks for the candidates of SC/ST category). Selection of the candidates will be made as per marks obtained in the last qualifying examination.
- B.Com – Passing 12th from any recognized board with Mathematics/Economics/ Commerce one of the main subjects with an overall of 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC/ST category). Candidates will be shortlisted on merit as per marks obtained in last qualifying examination.
- MA: Applier must have acquired a Bachelor’s degree in the concerned subject with an aggregate of 45% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST candidates). Applicants will be nominated based on merit as per marks obtained in the last qualifying examination.
- M.Com – A degree of B.Com with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate is required to be eligible (40% marks in case of SC/ST candidates).
- MA-JMC – A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with an aggregate of 45% marks and 40% marks in the case of SC/ST candidates is mandatory to be eligible.
- B.Ed.: Candidates should have obtained a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate. OR, a master’s degree in any discipline with total of 50% marks. Selection will be made based on the UP JEE B.Ed 2023 scores.
- MBA: For the MBA program, a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks is needed (45% in case of SC/ST category). Candidates will be shortlisted based on the UPSEE score.
KMCUAF University Admission 2023 Application Form
- Interested candidates can collect the admission application form from designated branches of Corporation Bank or Canara Bank on cash payment.
- You can also download the Application form from the official website of the KMCUAF.
- Candidates can fill out the application form and submit it along with a Banker’s Cheque/ Demand Draft in favor of “Finance Officer, Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti Urdu Arabi-Farsi University, Lucknow”, payable at Lucknow.
- They then have to submit the duly filled application form at the given address:
Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti, Urdu Arabi-Farsi University,
Sitapur-Hardoi, Bypass Road,
Near IIM, Lucknow-226013
|General/ OBC||INR 500/-|
|SC/ ST||INR 250/-|
KMCUAF University Admission 2023 Result
Those who apply for admission at KMCUAF 2023, will be able to collect their result/ scorecard through the main portal of the university. It will only be distributed through the online process, therefore there won’t be any other method for the same. The aspirants should be careful while providing their login credentials for downloading the result from the official website. The scorecard will show the information related to the candidate’s exam.
For the final admission, applicants will have to submit the following important documents:
- 10th Class Marksheet and Certificate
- 12th Class Marksheet and Certificate
- Caste Certificate, if applicable.
- Tuition fees (in cash/draft)
- Provisional/Original Marksheet
- Certificate of Intermediate and Degree of UG course.
- Transfer Certificate/Migration Certificate.
- Character Certificate