DMRC Recruitment 2023: The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, also referred to as DMRC is going to release an official recruitment notification for 2023. Delhi Metro Rail Corporation is the biggest connectivity of railway network which is a route between Delhi and NCR. The connectivity of DMRC is growing very quickly. In the coming times, DMRC would be increasing its connectivity to the other corners of Delhi city as well. Therefore, for the year 2023, DMRC will release the recruitment notification to fill up vacant posts in various departments.
Aspirants need to submit the form before the last date according to the posts. The applying process for DMRC will be executed online mode at the official web page of DMRC. Furthermore, all the other details about DMRC Recruitment 2023 such as important dates, eligibility criteria, the application process, exam pattern, and more are presented in this post.
DMRC Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Name of the Examination||DMRC 2023|
|Full form||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Application fees||INR 500/-|
|Exam duration||2 hours 15 minutes|
|Language||English and Hindi|
DMRC Recruitment 2023 Important Dates (Tentative)
|Last date for DMRC Manager/ Asst Manager||3rd week of August 2023|
|Deadline to apply for DMRC GM (Operations Planning)||Last week of August 2023|
|Due date to apply for DMRC GM||2nd week of August 2023|
|Last date to apply for DMRC Chief Engineer/ Planning||2nd week of August 2023|
|Due date to apply for DMRC Chief Architect||2nd week of August 2023|
|Deadline to apply for DMRC GM/ Signal and Telecom||2nd week of August 2023|
Eligibility requirements as per posts are specified below for the reference of aspirants:
- Assistant Manager/Manager: A Diploma / Degree in Civil Engineering is a must in order to be eligible.
- GM (Opt. Planning): IRTS officer must have gained experience of working in Traffic discipline/ Operations.
- GM, Chief Engineer/ Planning Chief Architect: The officer must be working or enlisted at the SAG level. Additionally, they must have varied working experience in the concerned environment.
- The age of the applier should be between the age of 58 – 61 years.
- For Chief Engineer/Planning, Chief Architect, and General Manager the maximum age limit is up to 55 years.
DMRC Recruitment 2023 Application Process
- Open the main portal of DMRC i.e. www.delhimetrorail.com.
- Then move further to the ‘DMRC Careers’ tab which will redirect you to a new page.
- There you will be able to see all the recent vacancies as updated by the DMRC.
- Select the post vacancy as per your desire and read all the instructions/ guidelines carefully.
- Download the application form and start entering all your details such as personal details, age, educational details, etc.
- Send the fully filled recruitment application form along with all the required documents through a speed post to the Executive Director of the DMRC.
- You can also scan the application form and the documents and mail them to the DMRC mail id i.e. [email protected].
|General/ OBC||INR 500/-|
|SC/ ST||INR 250/-|
- NCT of Delhi
DMRC Written Test 2023 will include:
- Multiple Type Questions.
- DMRC Syllabus covers General Awareness, English, Logical Ability, and Quantitative aptitude.
- The paper will contain a total of 180 questions.
- The paper needs to be completed within 1.5 hours time span according to DMRC Syllabus.
|Particulars||Paper 1||Paper 2|
|Topics||General Awareness, Logical Reasoning, Quantitative aptitude, Relevant Discipline||General English|
|Number of Questions||120 Questions||60 Questions|
|Duration of the paper||95 Minutes||45 Minutes|
|Medium of Exam||English and Hindi||English|
|Type of Questions||MCQs||MCQs|
|Negative Marking||-0.33 for each incorrect response||-0.33 for each incorrect response|
The selection process generally involves three phases:
- Computer-based exam (CBT) – Paper 1 and Paper 2
- Interview/ Group Discussion
- Medical examination
For the post of DMRC Maintainer, there will be only one written exam followed by an interview round.
DMRC Result 2023 will be accessible in online mode on the official website of DMRC. Only the participants of the recruitment exam can check the result. One has to visit the main website of DMRC and go to the results section where they have to provide the login details for instance Roll Number and Date of Birth. After that, the result will be available in a PDF format which can be saved by the participant for future purposes.
|RBI Assistant 2023||DSSSB Recruitment 2023|
|Semiskilled workers||INR 20,000 – INR 60,000|
|Stenographer||INR 35,000 – INR1,10,000|
|Junior engineer||INR 37,000 – INR 1,15,000|
|Assistant manager||INR 50,000 – INR 1,60,000|
|Manager||INR 60,000 – INR 1,80,000|
|General manager||INR 70,000 – INR 2,00,000|
Other than the salary, the DMRC employees will also enjoy various benefits such as 30 percent dearness allowance, house rent allowance, and 35 percent perks. In addition to these, employees will also be benefited from other rewards such as:
- Medical allowance
- Paid sick leave
- Gratuity trust fund
- Provident fund
- Life insurance
- Traveling allowances and many other benefits