Apprentice Development Officer (LIC ADO) is a job title used by the Life Insurance Corporation of India. The LIC ADO’s job description is that of an administrative role. Throughout India, LIC is a well-known insurance company. Annually, it holds a competitive examination to choose qualified people for a variety of ADO positions. Annually, many applicants from throughout India apply for this national-level test. Applicants can get information for LIC ADO 2023 like Registration Form, Vacancies, Examination information, eligibility requirements, exam pattern, curriculum, age restriction, online application procedure, Result, and so on from the following article:
LIC ADO 2023: Tentative Schedule
|Online Application Form Commencement||March 2023|
|Application Submission Last Date||April 2023|
|Admit Card Publish||June 2023|
|Date of Exam||July 2023|
|Result Declaration||August 2023|
|Interview Process Commencement||September 2023|
LIC ADO 2023: Application Process
Applicants must keep checking the official site https://licindia.in/Bottom-Links/careers for updates on the registration form availability after establishing their eligibility. The registration is completed completely online. To register, here’s what to do:
- Go to the LIC ADO’s official site.
- Just go to the LIC ADO Jobs section.
- Go to the page to register for LIC ADO online.
- Finish the LIC ADO registration process by entering your basic information, like your identity, contact information, email address, and residential address, and then clicking the save and proceed option.
- Within the specified dimensions, attach the photos and sign image.
|Dimension||4.5 cm X 3.5 cm|
|Signature Size||10 KB to 20 KB|
|PhotographsSize||20 KB to 50 KB|
Note that the picture should be passport size and have a white backdrop. The signature and the image should both be readable and understandable. If you sign in all capital letters, your signature would be disallowed following verification.
- Submit your academic information as well as your professional qualifications in the following step.
- Make a payment for the application cost.
- Obtain the receipt for your application and make it secure for reference in the future.
- The online registration procedure would be finished after the LIC ADO application cost has been paid. With re-logins, you would get an email containing your login Username and password.
- Those of us who have properly finished our degree from a reputed institute in any discipline, as well as overseas institutions that have been accepted for the reason or fellowships of the Insurance Institute of India, may register for the test.
- The applicant must be at least 21 years old and no older than 30 years old. Here’s where you may learn further about age relaxation:
- Aspirants from the SC/ST category would be given 5-year age relaxation.
- Applicants from the OBC category would be given three-year age relaxation.
- PWD (Gen) category would be given ten-year age relaxation.
- PWD (OBC) category would be given 13-year age relaxation.
- SC/ST applicants would be given 15-year age relaxation.
- Submit an online registration fee payment of Rs. 600.
- Use debit cards, credit cards, as well as other sources from the internet to make payments. All who fall under the SC/ST and PwD categories would have to pay Rs. 100 registration fee.
- Verbal and Nonverbal Reasoning, G.K & Awareness, English Language, Numerical Ability, and Insurance and Financial Marketing Awareness are all part of the LIC ADO test program.
- Every exam would have 150 questions for one mark, and there’ll be 3 papers in total.
- An erroneous response would result in negative scoring.
- The Merit List would be made at a subsequent date.
- The first paper would be on reasoning skills. There’ll be 25 questions on this paper, each worth 1 mark. The applicant would have two hours to finish the paper.
- There’ll be 25 questions in the Numerical Ability section.
- The subject of GK & Current Affairs would be the focus of Paper-II. There will be 25 questions on this paper, each worth 1 mark.
- There’ll be 25 questions in the English Language section, each worth 1 mark.
- Paper III is for Insurance and Commercial Marketing and therefore will consist of 50 questions each worth 1 mark.
LIC ADO 2023: Syllabus
Reasoning Ability: Blood Relations, Number Series, Cubes and Dice, Coding-Decoding, Decision Making, Alphabet Series, Problems on Age, Mirror images, Grouping Identical Figures, Blood Relations, Arithmetical Reasoning, Embedded figures, Reasoning, Test of Direction Sense, Non-Verbal Series
Numerical Ability: Unitary Method, Decimal Fractions, HCF & LCM, Time & Work, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion, Simple & Compound Interest, Average, Number System, Simplification, Time & Distance, Algebra, Profit & Loss, Data Interpretation
GK & Awareness: Budget & Five-year plans, Current Affairs, Science Invention and Discoveries, Books & Authors, Important days, Sports, Major Financial News, Abbreviations, Awards & Honors, National & International Organization
English Language: Passage making, Comprehension, Vocabulary, Jumble Words, Grammar, Fill in the blanks, Error spotting, Sentence Framing
LIC ADO 2023: Zone Wise Vacancies
|East Central Zone||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Eastern Zonal Office||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|North Zone Office||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|South Central Zone||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|North Central Zone||–||–||–||–||–||–|
LIC ADO 2023: Result
Exam results would be accessible online. Applicants must get the minimum qualifying marks in all three examinations. As per the results, the student’s marks for each exam would be calculated after subtracting the scores for wrong answers.