Through LIC HFL (Life Insurance Corporation in Housing Finance Limited) recruitment process candidates are shortlisted for the post of assistant, assistant manager, and associate. An online test and interview round will be conducted for the selection of the candidates. The online test is expected to be held in the month of October 2023. All the interested and eligible candidates can appear for the exam in online mode. Candidates can fill the application form from August 2023 Tentatively. Aspirants can acquire complete information of LIC HFL 2023 such as eligibility criteria, important schedule, application process, exam pattern, result, etc. from this article.
LIC HFL 2023 Overview
|Name of the exam||Life Insurance Corporation in Housing Finance Limited|
|Conducted by||Life Insurance Corporation|
|Level of exam||National|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of examination||Online|
|Phases of exam||Two|
|Exam time||2 hours|
LIC HFL 2023 Important Dates
|Application process commencement date||3rd week of August 2023|
|Last date for registering||1st week of September 2023|
|Admit card issue date||4th week of September 2023|
|Online exam date||1st week of October 2023|
|Results announcement||2nd week of November 2023|
|Interview||2nd week of December 2023|
|Final result declaration||4th week of December 2023|
- Nationality criteria: Citizens of Indian Nationality are eligible.
- Age limit: The age of the candidates should be in between 21 to 28 years as on 1st January 2023 in order to be eligible for LIC HFL exam.
- Computer Knowledge: Candidates must have adequate computer skills for every post.
- Assistant post: A graduation degree with 55% aggregate marks is required/
- Associate post: The applicants must hold a graduation degree with at least 60% marks and should also have completed CA Inter.
- Assistant Manager Post: A bachelor’s degree with 60% marks in aggregate and alongside a 2-year full time PGDM/ PGDBM/ MMS/ MBA / PGPM in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum aggregate of 60% marks should be there.
- Candidates must note that they must have a valid email id and phone number which should be active during the whole recruitment process.
- They must keep a few documents ready for uploading such as scanned copies of photograph, signature, hand-written declaration and thumb impression.
- The candidates will have to provide their personal and educational details in the form and upload the above mentioned documents according to the formats.
- Once the details are correctly entered, candidates can submit it along with the application fee.
- It must be noted that no other means of application except online will be provided.
- The candidates must keep a copy of the duly submitted LIC HFL application form for themselves.
|Assistant manager||INR 500/-|
- Examination Mode: Online
- No. of Questions: 200
- Full Marks: 200
- Allotted Time: 2 hours
- Language: English
- Scheme of Marking: +1 for right answer and -0.25 for incorrect answer
|Sections||No. of questions||Total marks|
|Numerical Ability- Associates and Assistant
Quantitative Aptitude- Assistant Manager
- Ahmedabad- Gandhinagar
- Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai/Greater Mumbai/ Thane
- Gangtok- Bardang
Basic Pay/ Salary
- Assistant Manager : INR 32, 815
- Associate: INR 21, 270
- Assistant: INR 13, 980
LIC HFL 2023 Result
- The result of the online test will be published on the official website of LIC HFL.
- The candidates who pass the online exam will be called to attend the interview round.
- A merit list will be prepared of the selected candidates and interview will be commenced according to that only.
The selection process for the exam will be based into four main stages that will be followed by the authority’s given guidelines and parameters. The stages of the Selection Process are discussed below:
- Online LIC HFL Examination: Those candidates who qualify this online examination will get their names in the merit list and will be eligible for the second phase of the LIC HFL selection process.
- Document Verification: The officials of LIC HFL will ask the candidates to appear for document verification. The candidates must produce the requisite documents beforehand.
- Interview: Upon successful verification of documents, the candidates will be invited for personal interview sessions.
- Medical Test: After the commencement of interview round, a final merit list will be published at the official site of LIC HFL and the candidates who will be qualified in the final stage will have to appear for a medical check-up before joining the post.