M.Com Admission 2023: Master of Commerce is a 2 years post-graduate program that is offered in almost every college in India. For admission to the M.Com course, it is mandatory to hold a bachelor’s degree in Commerce. Every college defined its own ways of admission to such courses. Many colleges accept graduation degrees in economics and business management for admission to this course. Most Indian universities conduct their academic session in July- August. Candidates who have obtained a degree in commerce and want to make their career further in the field of commerce must read this post. Check the top colleges of commerce, important dates, eligibility criteria, etc.
M.Com Admission 2023 Top Colleges
|Hindu College, New Delhi||Merit/Entrance|
|Loyola College, Chennai||Merit-based|
|Shri Ram College of Commerce, New Delhi||Merit/Entrance|
|Hansraj College, New Delhi||Merit/ Entrance|
|Madras Christian College, Chennai||Merit-based|
|St. Joseph’s College, Bangalore||Merit-based|
|Stella Maris College for Women, Chennai||Merit-based|
|Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce, New Delhi||Merit/Entrance|
M.Com Admission 2023 Application Status
|College||Admission Criteria||Application Deadline|
|Symbiosis College Of Arts And Commerce, Pune||Entrance Exam||June 2023 (Tentative)|
|K J Somaiya College Of Arts & Commerce – [KJSAC], Mumbai||Entrance Exam||June 2023 (Tentative)|
|Stella Maris College, Chennai||Entrance Exam||June 2023 (Tentative)|
|Narsee Monjee College Of Commerce And Economics, Mumbai||Entrance Exam||June 2023 (Tentative)|
|Christ University, Bangalore||Entrance Exam||June 2023|
|Madras Christian College, Chennai||Merit List||End of May 2023|
|Loyola College, Chennai||Entrance Exam and Personal Interview||June-July, 2023 (Tentative)|
|Hansraj College, New Delhi||DUET||June 2023 (Tentative)|
|Hindu College, New Delhi||DUET||June 2023 (Tentative)|
|Shri Ram College Of Commerce, New Delhi||Entrance Exam||May-June, 2023 (Tentative)|
M.Com Admission 2023 Top Entrance Exam Schedule
|Entrance Exam||Registration date||Exam Date|
|OUCET 2023||April 2023 – June 2023||July 2023|
|CUET 2023||March 2023 – April 2023||May 2023|
|SRMHCAT 2023||January – March 2023||May 2023|
|DUET 2023||March 2023||June 2023|
|SKUCET 2023||March 2023 – April 2023||June 2023|
|JUET 2023||May 2023||June 2023|
|AUCET 2023||March 2023 – April 2023||May 2023|
|PU CET 2023||April 2023 – May 2023||June 2023|
|BHU PET 2023||January 2023 – March 2023||August 2023|
Entrance Exam Pattern/ Syllabus
|Accounting and Auditing (Financial Accounting, Cost and Management Accounting and auditing, Corporate Accounting||100|
|Business Statistics, Business Mathematics and Taxation including GST||100|
|Economics (Micro Economics, Macro Economics, Indian Economy, and recent developments)||100|
|General Management, Corporate Governance, and Entrepreneurship, Company Law and Business Law||100|
- All candidates must have done graduation in commerce from a recognized institute/ university.
- Students of Management, Banking, and Finance can also apply.
- However, they must have cleared the qualifying examination in Mathematics.
- Minimum qualifying marks should be 45- 55%. On the other hand, every college has its different marks requirements.
M.Com Admission Process
- The respective institute/ college will prepare merit lists of the eligible candidates as per their marks in the qualifying examination.
- The college or conducting body will then display the merit lists on its official website.
- The conducting body will also publish the counseling schedule on its official website.
- The university will allot seats to the candidates on the basis of merit, category of the candidate, and availability of seats.
- Candidates can also check the allotment of seats online.
- The candidates should make sure to carry all the documents including the invitation letter for the document verification process.
- Candidates will then have to pay the requisite fee as prescribed by the authority.
- Some top universities conduct entrance examinations.
- The mode of the examination also varies from college to college.
- All candidates have to attempt the entire test within the given time and answer the questions.
- Candidates who pass the entrance test will be successfully provided admission to M.Com.
- Many top colleges also organize stages of the admission process, such as Group discussions or Personal Interviews.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: When will OUCET 2023 for admission to M.Com be conducted?
Ans. It is scheduled to be organized in the month of July 2023.
Question: What is the mode of application to apply for M.Com at Shri Ram College of Commerce?
Ans. The mode of application will be online to apply at SRCC, New Delhi.
Question: What are the top colleges in India for admission to M.Com Program?
Ans. Some top commerce colleges in India are:
- Hansraj College
- Loyola College
- SRCC, New Delhi
- University of Mumbai
- Christ University
- Bangalore University
- H.R College of Commerce
- Many more.