Mahakaleshwar Ujjain Darshan Online: Here is good news for the devotees of Mahakal who are eagerly waiting for the darshan at Ujjain Mahakaleshwar Temple. Now, Mahakal devotees will be able to attend Bhasma Aarti of Mahakaleshwar Jyotirlinga in the temple. Devotees can also enter in garbhagriha, however, entry is prohibited on Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
With the ongoing covid crisis, many changes have been made in Mahakaleshwar Jyotirlinga Temple for the darshan. Devotees can only be allowed for darshan on the basis of advance booking. They can make free advance bookings for darshan on the authorized website of the temple and on the Mahakaleshwar app too. Post the temple shutdown, the Government of Madhya Pradesh has reopened the temple for its devotees. All those who wish to visit the Mahakaal temple should register on the official website. One can also use a Toll-Free Number for Booking Online Darshan. Get more information about Mahakaleshwar Ujjain Darshan during COVID-19 Lockdown from this post.
Mahakaleshwar Ujjain Darshan Online Highlights
|Name of Temple||Mahakaleshwar Ujjain|
|Article About||Mahakal Online Darshan|
|Online Booking||Available Now|
Mahakaleshwar Ujjain Darshan Online Rules & Regulations
While visiting the temple, it is necessary for all the devotees to follow these rules:
- Currently, entry in Nandi hall is banned until further orders.
- In case if you are unable to provide a certificate of vaccination at the entrance, then you need to show the negative report of RTPCR.
- Wearing a mask, following social distancing and guidelines laid by the government is mandatory.
- As of now, the administration of the temple has not announced the darshan time and the number of slots.
- After the meeting of the temple management, the committee will soon announce the detailed information about these rules of the Darshan Plan.
Mahakaleshwar Ujjain Darshan Online Ticket Booking Procedure
- In order to book a ticket, you have to visit the official portal of the Mahakaleshwar Temple i.e. www.mahakaleshwar.nic.in.
- On the homepage of the website, you will be able to see the Darshan Ticket Online option available there.
- After that, two options will be displayed on your screen i.e. Paid Darshan Ticket or General Darshan Ticket.
- Now select the Paid Darshan Ticket option which will take you to the registration page.
- Start entering your personal information such as the applicant’s first name, last name, father’s name, email id, id proof number.
- Enter your address, state, city, country, pin code, and contact number.
- Now in the Tickets section, provide the darshan date, no. of tickets, and proceed further to the payment getaway (credit card, debit card, and net banking.
- Generally, the price of the paid ticket is Rs. 250 per ticket. Pay the same and you will get an acknowledgment of your successfully booked online darshan ticket.
Note: The online paid darshan is available, however the booking process for darshan has not begun yet. It is expected to start very shortly.
Arti Online Booking
- Open the official portal of the Mahakaleshwar Temple i.e. www.mahakaleshwar.nic.in.
- On the homepage of the website, click on the Bhasma Arti option available in the menu bar.
- After that, you will be redirected to a new page from where you can find the online slots available for booking.
- Once the slots are open, you can choose one and book Ujjain Mahakal Arti online.
Online Booking Place to Stay along with Prices
|Room Type||Cost/ Price||Number of Persons allowed|
|15-Bed Hall Non-Attach||Rs.1200||15|
|AC 4 bed||Rs.1600||4|
|AC 3 bed||Rs.1200||3|
|Non AC 4 bed||Rs.800||4|
|Non AC 3 bed||Rs.600||3|
General Darshan and Paid Darshan
The timings of general darshan are from 06:00 am to 08:00 am, 08:00 am to 10:00 AM, 12:00 to 14:00 pm, 14:00 pm to 16:00 pm, and 18:00 pm to 20:00 pm. While, for the paid darshan, the minimum price for the darshan is set up to Rs. 151.00. Pilgrims will be able to make the payment through credit card, net banking, or debit card. For Online Darshan ticket bookings, each slot is not more than Five. To make bookings, devotees should provide their complete details and submit the form online.
Devotees can make donations for various causes such as Anashektra, Dharamshala, or general. The minimum donation amount is Rs. 11 to Rs. 1111111. For an amount equal to or more than INR 51000, pilgrims need to provide their PAN Card Number. You can make the donations via Netbanking/ Credit card/ Debit Card.