Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOPEE) is soon going to release the notification regarding the exam schedule on their official website. All those candidates who are interested in taking up JKBOPEE B.Ed Entrance Exam 2023 should register for the same when the notification is released. The complete examination schedule will be available on the web portal of the Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations. This entrance exam will be carried out via pen and paper-based methods. JKBOPEE is going to accept online applications from the interested eligible candidates. Therefore, applicants must make sure to satisfy all the requirements needed for JKBOPEE Kashmir B.Ed 2023.
The information brochure for admission to B.Ed Programme and B.Ed. (Special Education) Programme in the Institute of Advanced Studies in Education (IASE) and Composite Regional Centre (CRC) respectively will be made available on the official website of the BOPEE. After appearing in the entrance exam, a lot of qualified candidates will get enrolled in the various education programs including B.Ed & B.Ed Special Education programs in the various Colleges of Jammu & Kashmir. Read more information about JKBOPEE Kashmir B.Ed 2023 such as important dates, eligibility criteria, the application process, exam pattern, etc. from this page.
JKBOPEE Kashmir B.Ed 2023 Highlights
|Exam Name||JKBOPEE B.Ed Entrance Exam 2023|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam Mode||Offline mode i.e. pen-paper mode|
|Courses Offered||B.Ed and B.Ed (special education)|
|Exam Organizing Body||Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOPEE)|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
JKBOPEE Kashmir B.Ed 2023 Important Dates
|Commencement of online registration (Jammu)||1st week of June 2023 to last week of June 2023|
|Commencement of online registration (Kashmir)||2nd week of March 2023 to last week of March 2023|
|Availability of JKBOPEE B.Ed Admit Card 2023||To be announced|
|JKBOPEE B.Ed 2023 exam (Jammu)||2nd week of July 2023|
|JKBOPEE B.Ed 2023 exam (Kashmir)||2nd week of April 2023|
|Answer key release date||To be announced|
|1st Provisional list display||To be announced|
|2nd Provisional list display||To be announced|
|Last date for admission process||To be announced|
|JKBOPEE B.Ed 2023 Results||To be announced|
|JKBOPEE B.Ed 2023 Counselling||To be announced|
|Commencement of JKBOPEE session 2023||To be announced|
Candidates have to satisfy certain eligibility requirements for JKBOPEE B.Ed. 2023 as laid down below:
- Aspirants need to show valid residence proof of UT of J&K or Ladakh.
- He/ she should have cleared BA/ BSc/ BCA/ Bcom/ BCA or equivalent equivalent examination from a recognized university according to 10+2+3 pattern.
- Candidates must have gained 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam in open merit and securing not less than 45% aggregate marks for reserved category candidates.
- Candidates appearing/appearing in the qualifying exam or are waiting for their results are also eligible to appear in the entrance exam, but they need to clear the qualifying exam and secure the required percentage at the time of admission to the B.Ed. course.
JKBOPEE Kashmir B.Ed 2023 Application Form
Procedure to fill out the application form of JKBOPEE B.Ed. Kashmir 2023 is prescriB.Ed below:
- Open the official server of JKBOPEE- for B.Ed [email protected]
- Find the B.Ed. Kashmir registration link to start the registration process.
- Make sure you fulfill each and every eligibility criteria and read all the instructions carefully in the brochure.
- Start filling the application form with all your accurate details and information filling procedure at the official link for the registration.
- Also, upload your required scanned documents, signatures, and photographs according to the prescriptions mentioned there.
- Check each entered detail carefully and after checking, click on the submit option.
- Also, pay the necessary application form fee to complete the B.Ed. Kashmir registration 2023.
- At last, don’t forget to take out a clean print of JKBOPEE B.Ed. Kashmir Application Form 2023 for additional uses.
To pay the application form fee, applicants will be able to use the Net Banking, Credit Card, and Debit Card facilities. For this entrance test, they need to pay a sum of Rs.1000/- to confirm the registration.
Pattern of Exam
|Mode of Exam||Offline mode|
|Duration of the exam||3 hours|
|Type of Questions||MCQ type|
|Number of Questions||180 questions|
|Total Marks||180 marks|
|Negative marking||A negative marking of 0.25 for every wrong answer.|
|Entrance Exam Venue||Jammu/Srinagar|
Distributions of questions:
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|General English||45 Questions||45 Marks|
|General Awareness||45 Questions||45 Marks|
|Aptitude for Teaching Profession||45 Questions||45 Marks|
|Reasoning||45 Questions||45 Marks|
|Total||180 Questions||45 Marks|
The results of the JKBOPEE Kashmir B.Ed 2023 will be provided in both the offices of the Board of Professional Entrance Examinations at Jammu and Srinagar. The authorities will also publish the results on BOPEE’s website for each exam-participated candidate– www.jakbopee.org/ www.jkbopee.gov.in. The merit list of the candidate is decided based on the inter-se merit of the candidates in the entrance exam in descending order for each Reserved Category and Open Merit Category individually. After getting the B.Ed result, nominated candidates will be eligible to take part in the further admission process which will be followed by the document verification process.