DVET Maharashtra ITI Merit List 2023: Maharashtra ITI Admission is managed and conducted by the Directorate of vocational education and training, Maharashtra. It provides admission to interested candidates in various private and government ITIs (Industrial Training Institutes) of Maharashtra state. The first merit list of Maharashtra ITI Admission 2023 will be out in the month of July 2023. Therefore, candidates will be able to view the merit list on the official website- www.admission.dvet.gov.in.
Maharashtra ITI Merit List 2023 Highlights
|Name of the institute||Directorate of Vocational Education and Training, Maharashtra (DVET)|
|1st Merit List||July 2023|
|Mode of merit list||Online|
|Counseling process||To be announced|
Maharashtra ITI 2023 Important Dates
|Online application form availability||1st week of June 2023|
|The choice filling process begins from||1st week of June 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||Last week of June 2023|
|Release of 1st merit list||1st week of July 2023|
|Release of final merit list||2nd week of July 2023|
|Release of first allotment list||2nd week of July 2023|
|Availability of allotment letter||2nd week of July 2023|
|Third round option form||3rd week of July 2023|
DVET Maharashtra ITI 2023 Trades
Maharashtra ITI Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must have passed the 10th or 12th board in the relevant stream from a recognized institute/board of the Maharashtra state.
- The candidate must have completed 14 years as of 31st July 2023.
- There is no upper age limit for admission to MH ITI.
- A candidate must hold Indian Nationality.
How To Check DVET Maharashtra ITI Merit list 2023?
- The Merit List will be declared online. Here we have provided the steps to check the merit list.
- First of all, candidates need to go to the official web portal of the Directorate of Vocational Education & Training (DVET), Maharashtra.
- For the first allotment, candidates will have to search the DVET Maharashtra ITI Seat Allotment Result.
- After that, the applicants have to click on that link and enter their login credentials such as Registration Number, and Password and submit them.
- After submitting the details, the Seat Allotment Results will display on the computer screen and applicants can check their name mentioned in the list and they can download it for future use.
Maharashtra ITI Counselling Procedure
- The Centralized Admission Process organizes and manages the Maharashtra ITI admission process to provide admission to the interested candidates in government and private ITI admission across Maharashtra State.
- Applicants must have to carry these required documents for the counseling round at the allotted center for the seat allotment as per their marks secured in the qualifying exam.
The applicants have to bring all these required documents and certificates at the time of their admission.
- Seat allotment letter
- Birth certificate
- SSC (Class 10th) mark sheet and certificate
- HSC certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Caste or category certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Two recent passport size photograph of the applicant
- Address proof/Domicile
Maharashtra ITI Reservation
- 70% of the seats are reserved for the applicants belonging to the Maharashtra state and who have a domicile certificate of the state.
- 30% of the seats are reserved for the candidates residing out of the state of Maharashtra.
- 30% of the seats are reserved for female applicants, including the reservation for SC/ST/NT/OBC category candidates.
- 1% of the seats are reserved for PWD candidates.
- 1% of the seats are reserved for orphan children.
DVET Maharashtra ITI Merit list 2023 FAQs
Question: When will the online registration process for Maharashtra ITI Admission 2023 begin?
Ans. In the first week of June 2023.
Question: What is the last date to submit the online application form of Maharashtra ITI 2023?
Ans. In the last week of June 2023.
Question: When will the final merit list of Maharashtra ITI Admission be released?
Ans. The final merit list of Maharashtra ITI Admission will be declared in the 2nd week of July 2023.