Jharkhand D.El.Ed is known as Jharkhand Diploma in Elementary. Directorate of Teacher Education and Jharkhand Scientific Council of Educational Research and Training provides admission to a 2-year diploma D.El.Ed course. The application form for the same will be released by the authority. The official notification and dates have not been released by the officials yet. Candidates need to visit the official website from time to time to get any notification/updates regarding the exam. For all the other important details, go through the full post below.
Jharkhand D.El.Ed 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||Jharkhand D.El.Ed|
|Full-Form||Jharkhand Diploma in Elementary Education|
|Exam Types||UG Level|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Directorate of Teacher Education and Jharkhand Scientific Council of Educational Research and Training|
|Entrance Exam||To be announced|
|Duration of Exam||3 hours|
Jharkhand D.El.Ed 2023 Important Dates
|Online registration begins||To be announced|
|Last date to submit the application form||To be announced|
|Last date to make corrections||To be announced|
|Admit card availability||To be announced|
|D.El.Ed Exam||To be announced|
|Declaration of results||To be announced|
Candidates are required to meet certain eligibility norms in order to fill the application form:
- Candidates need to qualify for their Senior Secondary Examination from any recognized Board/ Institution.
- It is mandatory for them to secure a minimum of 50% in their last exam.
- 5% of relaxation is provided to the candidates belonging to SC/ST quota.
- There is no age limit to apply for the Jharkhand D.El.Ed Exam.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India to be eligible and hold a domicile certificate of Jharkhand state.
Jharkhand D.El.Ed 2023 Application process
- To get the application form candidates to have to visit the official website of DHE, SCERT.
- The application form must be filled with the correct details of the candidate.
- It is also important to attest to the required documents in the application form.
- Candidates will be able to submit the form by visiting the official website or by sending an email.
- Applicants can download the admit card 10 days prior to the examination.
- You have to submit the application fee in the form of a Demand Draft. Check the application fees in the table below.
|General/OBC category candidates||INR 100/-|
|SC/ST category candidates||INR 30/-|
- The candidates will be shortlisted strictly on the basis of merit only.
- The competent authority will prepare the merit list on the basis of the marks secured by the student in the entrance examination.
- Candidates who perform well in the entrance test will be selected and the merit list will be prepared accordingly.
- After the release of the merit list, the exam managing authority will further organize the counseling process.
Jharkhand D.El.Ed Counselling
- After the declaration of the results/merit list, the counseling procedure is conducted.
- In the counseling process, candidates will be allotted seats, and their document verification is done.
- Candidates need to carry the following below-mentioned documents during the counseling process:
- Print out of Online Application Form.
- Entrance Test Admit Card
- Counseling Invitation Letter
- 10th and 12th board’s mark-sheet
- Residential Certificate (RC)
- Latest Caste Certificate (LCC).
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (PHC).
- Ex-Service Man Certificate (ESMC).
- Two Recent Passport size Photographs (Colored).
- There will be a 5% of relaxation for reserved categories in their class 12th Marks.
- Apart from this, 85% of seats of the state belong to the candidates residing in Jharkhand state.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: Who organizes Jharkhand D.El.Ed Admission process?
Ans. The D.El.Ed Admission process is organized and managed by the Directorate of Teacher Education and Jharkhand Scientific Council of Educational Research and Training.
Question: When will the online registration process for Jharkhand D.El.Ed Admission 2023 start?
Ans. The online registration process for admission will begin soon. However, there is no official notification regarding the exam yet. The dates will be soon released by the authorities.
Question: What is the application fee for general category students to fill Jharkhand D.El.Ed form?
Ans. The students of general category students will have to pay INR 100/-
Question: When will the exam results be declared?
Ans. The examination results will be out one month prior to the entrance test.