Manipal University Admission 2023: Manipal University is the most renowned university located in Manipal, Karnataka. The university offers various undergraduate and post-graduate programs such as Architecture, Design, Computer Applications, Engineering, Allied Sciences, Management, etc.
Manipal University organizes an entrance test called MET (Manipal Entrance Test) for admission into various courses. Manipal University Application Form will be released soon, however, the entrance test is conducted in two phases i.e. in the month of April and June.
So, those candidates who are willing to take admission in UG/PG courses of Manipal University must check all the important dates, eligibility norms, application, exam pattern, etc. in the full post.
B.Sc, B.Arch, B.Pharma, B.Sc, BA, MBBS, D.Pharma, B.ASLP, B.Tech, BBA, B.Com, B.Des, etc.
M.Com, MBA, M.Sc, M.Tech, M.Des, M.E, MCA, etc.
Manipal University Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Availability of online application form||2nd week of December 2022|
|Last date to apply online||2nd week of April 2023|
|Slot booking for phase 1||2nd week of April 2023|
|Slot booking for phase 2||1st week of June 2023|
|Entrance exam date phase 1||3rd week of April 2023|
|Entrance exam date phase 2||2nd week of June 2023|
|Announcement of result||3rd week of June 2023|
|Counseling process starts from||July 2023|
|Commencement of classes||2nd week of July 2023|
- Applicants who have passed class 12th or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Candidate must obtain 50% marks in class 12th.
- Applicants must clear class 12th with Physics, Mathematics and English and one subject from Biology/Biotechnology/Chemistry/ any other technical vocational subject.
- Candidates who have cleared class 12th with 50% marks from any CBSE/ICSE or other recognized board can apply.
- Applicants who have completed their graduation with 50% marks from any recognized university are eligible. However, they must hold an applicable scorecard of CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT.
- Candidates who have successfully cleared their graduation from any recognized university are eligible.
Manipal University 2023 Application Form
- All the interested students can fill out the application form online through the official website of Manipal University – www.manipal.edu.in.
- After visiting the site, they are required to fill in their personal and academic details in the application form. Most importantly, a passport-size photograph of the candidate and signature should also be uploaded in the specified format.
- In the next step, they will have to upload the documents that are asked for in the application form.
- Once the documents are uploaded, candidates need to pay the application fee through online mode. They can pay the application fee through their credit card, debit card, and internet banking.
- Likewise, the application fee can also be paid offline mode through Demand Draft.
- Upon successful submission, take a printout of the application form.
|For the General/OBC category||Rs. 2000/- (test fee-1400/- + course fee- 600/-)|
|For NRI/ Foreign/ NRI Sponsored /International||Rs. 2500/-|
- The examination will only be held in online mode (Computer Based Test).
- 2 hours and 30 minutes will be provided to complete the examination.
- Questions will be Multiple Choice Questions.
- The total no. of questions will be 200.
- The examination will include subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English, and Aptitude.
|English & Aptitude||30|
Manipal University Admission 2023 Result
The result of MET 2023 will be announced as per the conducting authority. Candidates can check the result through online mode. Students are required to enter their application number and password. The merit list of the candidates will be prepared and released by the exam regulating authority.
- The section of the students will be based on their performance in the MAT entrance examination. The exam is conducted every year in two phases for admission into undergraduate and postgraduate programs at Manipal University.
- Admission will be provided according to the merit of students in the entrance test and the availability of seats for the respective course.
- However, admission to medical courses will be done on the basis of the candidate’s NEET scores. While admission to the B.Arch course will be offered through NATA scores.
Manipal University Admission 2023 FAQs
Question: What is the application mode for Manipal University?
Ans. The application mode is online.
Question: What is the release date of application forms for Manipal University?
Ans. Manipal University will release the online application forms in the month of December 2023.
Question: What is the mode of entrance exam 2023 conducted by Manipal University?
Ans. The entrance exam will be conducted online mode by the officials of Manipal University.
Question: When will Manipal University begin the counseling process for the session 2023?
Ans. The counseling Process for session 2023 will be commenced in the month of July 2023 by the authority of Manipal University after the release of the merit list.
Question: Where will Manipal University publish the entrance examination result for 2023?
Ans. The entrance exam result 2023 will be declared on the official web portal of Manipal University.