MP B.Ed Application Form will be released for registration very likely in the month of May 2023. Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board also known as Madhya Pradesh, Vyapam will announce the admission schedule for MP B.Ed 2023 on its official website. The Candidates who desire to apply for the program must fill-up the Application Form on or before the last date. Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board will conduct the entrance test for providing entry to MP B.Ed 2023. Candidates qualifying for MP B.Ed will be granted admission to the B.Ed program offered at various government/ private institutions in Madhya Pradesh state.
The application forms for MP B.Ed 2023 are expected to be disclosed in the month of May 2023 through the official website of MP Vyapam. All the applicants who are interested in pursuing a B.Ed in the institutions located in the state of Madhya Pradesh must go through the detailed data provided in the section below. It includes MP B.Ed 2023 admission schedule, eligibility criteria, application form, application fee, exam pattern, results, and more.
MP B.Ed 2023 Highlights
|Exam Name||MP B.Ed 2023|
|Full-Form||Madhya Pradesh Bachelor of Education Entrance Test 2023|
|Conducted by||Professional Examination Board (PEB), Madhya Pradesh|
|Exam Level||State Level Exam|
|Examination Mode||Offline i.e. Pen & Paper|
|Date of Examination||Not disclosed|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
MP B.Ed 2023 Important Dates
|Start Date of Application Form||May 2023|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||To be notified|
|Entrance Examination||To be notified|
|Choice Filling for Round 2||August 2023|
|Display of Round 2 Merit List||September 2023|
|Round 2 Seat Allotment||September 2023|
The candidates who are found eligible for the MP B.Ed Admissions 2023 must-have satisfy the following criteria:
- Applicants should have successfully passed class 10th/ Matriculation along with ITT Course from a recognized institution/ board of education with minimum passing marks.
- The Candidates should belong to the Indian Nationality.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Commerce/ Humanities/ Science/ Social Science with an aggregate of 55% marks (50% for reserved categories).
- The official authorities have not decided on any upper age limit for the eligibility criteria.
MP B.Ed 2023 Application Form
Only after satisfying the eligibility criteria for M B.Ed Admissions 2023 candidates can proceed to the application form filling. The steps to fill the MP B.Ed Application Form are as under:
- The applicants need to go to the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board or MP Vyapam i.e. www.peb.mp.gov.in.
- On the home page of the official website, the applicants will be able to see the “Apply” button. Click on the same.
- Now, the applicants will have to provide some information such as personal details, educational qualification details, communication details, etc. in the application form.
- After that, the candidates are required to upload their digitally scanned photographs as well as their signature according to the prescribed format & size.
- Finally, the applicants will have to initiate an online payment for the application fees. This can be done through Credit Card, Debit Card, or Net Banking.
- Lastly, do not forget to download a copy of the application form for future use.
Candidates who are preparing for MP B.Ed Entrance exam 2023 should get the pattern of entrance exam and syllabus as given below:
- Exam Mode: Offline i.e. Pen & Paper test
- Duration of Exam: 2 Hours
- Question Type: Objective Type Queries
- Total Questions: 100 questions
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark for each correct answer attempted and no provision of negative marks.
- Maximum Marks: 100 marks
- The pattern of Question Paper: The question paper is divided into the following parts:
|S. No.||Subjects||No. Of MCQs|
|1||General English and Hindi||20|
MP B.Ed 2023 Results
Results for MP B.Ed 2023 will be declared on the official website of MP Vyapam. Consequently, candidates are required to follow some steps in order to check the result:
- First of all, open the official website of MP Pre B.Ed i.e, www.vyapam.nic.in.
- Secondly, on the homepage of the website, click on the link “Download Score Card”.
- After that log in with your date of birth and roll number.
- The Results will be disposed of on your computer screen.
- Candidates need to verify all the data provided which is mentioned in the scorecard.
- Download your scorecard of MP B.Ed and take a printout for further use.
Documents Required for Admission
The Candidates need to show certain original documents along with the xerox at the time of admission after the clearance of the entrance test:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Mark sheets of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent and 12th (Intermediate)/ Equivalent.
- Mark sheets of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ ST/ OBC Certificate based on the Reserved Quota.
- Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
Reservation of Seats
Candidates who are located in the state of Madhya Pradesh will be offered 75% of the reservation of seats. The rest of the 25% of seats are reserved for candidates belonging to other states. Refer to the table below in order to know the reservation of seats applicable for each category.
|Category||Permanent Residents of Madhya Pradesh||Other states Candidates|
|OBC (Except creamy layer)||14%||27.5%|