All the students of class 12th are advised to fill the form within the due date to appear in the board exams. The examination controller of the Board of Secondary Education Madhya Pradesh Board is the competent authority that manages the online application process. The Board of Secondary Education Madhya Pradesh affiliated class 12th School’s Principal is going to accept the online application form and verify all details correctly with the student’s admission record. The students of the 12th class (Humanities / Science / Commerce) Madhya Pradesh Board can take the help of their School/ College’s Principal in order to fill online exam application form on the website. All the details of MP Board 12th Application Form 2023 such as schedule, the application process, exam fees are mentioned in the complete post. Give a read to the entire article to know more about it.
Madhya Pradesh Board Exam 2023 Overview
|Name of the board||Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Madhya Pradesh, Bhopal|
|Category||Online exam form/ registration form filling|
|Official notification release date||October 2022|
|Online exam form session||2023|
|Start of online registration||Updated soon|
|Examination name||Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination|
|Date of exam||March/April 2023|
|Stream||Humanities, Science, Commerce and Vocational|
MP Board 12th Application Form 2023 Important Dates
|Issue of official notification for 12th Exam form||October 2022|
|Student information sheet download||October 2022|
|Online application form submission||November 2022|
|Last date to fill exam form||November 2022|
|Filling exam form with late fee||Last week of November 2022|
MP Board 12th Exam Form
The examination controller of the Madhya Pradesh Board will publish the notification for Madhya Pradesh 12th Exam 2023. All the applicants who have registered for an online exam application form on the official website i.e. www.mp.gov.in. The board officials have provided the user id and password to all the registered applicants of the class 12th exam form online in October/November 2022.
All the appearing regular students must have to fill in the registration number, class 11th enrollment number as per the details mentioned in the class 11th mark sheet.
Students will be able to view the following details in the information in the student’s information sheet:
- Code & Name of Institution
- Registration Session
- Registration Number
- Name of the Student
- Date of Birth
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Signature of Candidate
- Signature of Father / Mother
|Exam form fee||80/-|
MP Board 12th Application Process
Follow the steps below in order to apply for MP Board 12th:
- Go to the authorized web page of Madhya Pradesh Board – http://mpbse.nic.in/
- On the homepage of the same website, you will see a link- “Exam Form / Registration 2023“.
- Agree on all terms and conditions and read all instructions carefully and click proceed.
- Provide your user id and password to log in.
- Now you need to choose the students appearing in the Annual Intermediate Examination 2023.
- Provide each and every piece of information accurately as mentioned in the Student Information Sheet.
- Upload photo and signature of each student.
Application Process for Private Students
- Open the official website of the Madhya Pradesh board – mpbse.mponline.gov.in
- Under the “Active Links” section on the website’s homepage, choose the “Exam/Enroll Form” link.
- Now, under the “Enrollment Forms Session” section, click on the link- “Form 12th”.
- Provide every required detail and select the type of application from the following.
- Post providing all the details, enter the school pin, and click on “Submit”.
- A new window will appear in which candidates need to provide their personal details and make the payment of the exam fee.
- Upon successful completion of payment save the application form and take printouts of the submitted application form.