Every year, Alipurduar College organizes the admission process for various UG/ PG courses, and lakhs of students take part in this admission process by applying at www.apdcollege.org. Those candidates who have applied for the admission process at Alipurduar College can avail of the admission before the last date. The officials of Alipurduar College releases the online application form in the month of June. The Alipurduar College merit list (1st and 2nd) is expected to be published in the month of July 2023. Each and every detail related to Alipurduar College such as merit list, counseling, seat allotment, required documents, etc. are provided below.
Alipurduar College Merit List 2023 Overview
|Name of the college||Alipurduar college|
|Application start date||Available soon|
|Last date for application||Available soon|
|Merit list publishing date||Available soon|
Alipurduar College Merit List 2023 Important Dates
|Online application form start date||1st week of June 2023|
|Last date of submission of application form||4th week of June 2023|
|Provisional merit list release date||1st week of July 2023|
|Publish of 1st merit list||To be Updated|
|2nd merit list release date||To be Updated|
- Economics Hons (B.A)
- Political Science
- Economics Hons (B.Sc)
- Geography General
- BA General Subjects
- Bcom general subjects
- Bio general subjects
- Pure General subjects
Alipurduar College Merit List 2023
All the candidates who have registered themselves online for admission at Alipurduar College, are required to check their name serial number-wise in the merit list. In case, a candidate has registered for a particular course and he/ she is unable to find their name on the list, then they are not eligible to participate in the counseling round. We have mentioned the details that are provided in the Merit List below:
- Student ID
- Applicant name
- Physically handicapped status
- Merit ranking
Steps to Check Alipurduar College Merit List
- Log on to the official website of Aliprduar College i.e. www.alipurduaruniversity.ac.in.
- After that, select the suitable link for the merit list and selection list.
- Provide your basic details as asked such as name, name of school/ college, name of the branch & password
- Submit the details by tapping on submit button.
- Save or download the merit list and take out its print copy.
All the qualifying candidates are told to carry the below mentioned documents such as:
- Last qualifying examination Mark sheet along with two attested photocopies.
- Higher Secondary examination Admit Card (original) with two attested photocopies.
- Secondary Education Examination Admit Card (original) with two attested photocopies.
- Original Caste Certificate with attested photocopy (if any).
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (original) with the attested photocopy (If Applicable).
- Two copies of a recent passport-sized photograph (colored).
- School leaving certificate (original).
Alipurduar College Selection Criteria
The merit list for Alipurduar College Admission is prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the class 12th (higher secondary) examination. Alipurduar College doesn’t conduct any entrance exam for admission to UG/ PG courses. The authority considers various factors such as marks obtained in the qualifying examination, the number of seat availability, and the number of applicants for admission at Alipurduar College. The officials of the college prepare and publish a merit list on the basis of the above-mentioned factors. On the basis of these aspects, students are called for the counseling process.